Mission: Team 2

EXO and the 12 Maidens: Genesis [HIATUS]

PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM.

_____________________________________________
 
Meanwhile, Team 2 was more spread out. The team consisted of Lumia, Suho, Sydri, Chen, Immi, Lay, Yve, and Kai. 
 
It was clear that Yve and Kai did not get along well at all (Their first meeting consisted of Yve pissing off Kai and Kai punching the wall next to Yve's head), but the rest were more or less neutral. 
 
Lumia and Suho, being the two leaders of the team, acted like the mature people they were and handled everything in a very business-like manner. And by that, I mean EVERYTHING. Heck, they even addressed each other with formal terms!
 
"Suho-sshi? May I ask something of you?"
 
"Yes, what do you ask of me Lumia-sshi?"
 
"If it isn't too rude or inconsiderate to ask, may I have your consent to reprimand any members of your party if they may inflict any harm–physical or not– upon members of my party?"
 
"Lumia-sshi, I do believe that your request was made with righteous intentions, but I will have to refuse. I believe that members of my party shall be punished by myself and only myself. I assure you, if any member of my party should damage any member of your party, then that member shall be given the appropriate punishment and face the consequences" 
 
The two partners were acting as if they were strangers and were just meeting for business matters. The funny thing is, in reality, they were. The two didn't know much about the other and their initial meeting was based on business– Suho and the rest of EXO were hired to wipe out the Shade Troupe; Lumia had a role to play as one of the leaders of the Shade Troupe. 
 
You start to wonder, when will those two finally break the wall between them? When will they actually begin to address each other as mutual friends? 
 
From the way things were looking now, that time was still very far away. But little by little, they were inching towards it. 
 
+++
 
Lay and Immi walked side by side. Lay did not seem happy at all, a frown deeply etched into his facial features. Immi, on the other hand was a bit uncomfortable. She kept opening and closing , as if she was going to say something but chose better not to.  
 
After a while, Lay turned around and spoke to her, startling the poor girl. 
 
"Hey. You, the psychotic chick."
 
"E-ex-excuse me?"
 
"Yes I'm talking to you"
 
"I think you've got it wr–"
 
"Look. Let me make this clear. I'm a healer. I look like a gentle guy that bathes in glitter dust and lives amongst the colorful rainbows and prancing unicorns. (A/N: LOL XD) But don't, not even for a single second, think that I'm a nice guy"
 
"........"
 
"What, you're not going to say anything?"
 
"......ot....ck"
 
"What was that?"
 
".....I'm.....ot...sych...ick"
 
"WHAT WAS THAT?!?!??"
 
"I'M NOT A PSYCHOTIC CHICK!!!!!!"
 
Lay blinked. Yep, she is definitely crazy he thought. 
 
Oh, misunderstandings. -_-'
 
+++
 
Chen stayed a good distance away from Sydri. And by good distance, I mean 6-7 feet away. It was almost as if he thought she had some sort of contagious disease. 
 
Sydri definitely noticed this. However, she didn't exactly know how to react. She didn't dare try and start a conversation– Thrimmle was able to see that she liked the guy, was she so obvious? However, there was also that whole forbidden love dilemma. 
 
For now, they were allies but who knew if they would turn on each other later? Plus, what if he didn't like her back? She couldn't risk it. 
 
Like many of the other pairs, they avoided each other in an awkward silence for while. However, it was more of a pained silence. Sydri wanted to just talk to him, but there was no way. 
 
A crack was heard behind the pair and immediately, the two whirled around in alarm. Nothing was seen so Chen relaxed and turned back around. But Sydri knew better. 
 
Using her minor ability- enhanced sight, she zeroed in on a patch of bushes that seemed to waver in a rhythmic pattern. She stood still, and waited. Then she saw it. 
 
It flashed for about a millisecond, but she had caught it with her power. It was an eye. That was all she needed to summon a storm. 
 
Black clouds loomed overhead and water started to rain down. Chen whirled around when heard the familiar crackle of lightning and almost fell over when he saw Sydri with her glowing blue eyes and hand raised up to the sky. 
 
"SYDRI?!"
 
Sydri spun around and her eyes stopped glowing for a second. She mouthed "enemy" and Chen knew immediately what was going on.
 
Someone was in their presence.
 
+++
 
"Are those thunderclouds?" Kai asked to no one in particular. 
 
Yve snorted. "No, they're obviously rainbows."
 
Kai didn't answer. It was obvious that they did not get along, but he wasn't going to let her rain on his parade. 
 
Wordlessly, he started running off in the direction of the storm. Yve, on the other hand, was not happy about being left behind.
 
"HEY! WAIT UP!!!"
 
Of course, Kai didn't listen. He didn't even bother to look back. And that pissed Yve off. 
 
Using her minor ability of super speed, she sped up until she was in front of him and tried to block him. Kai just merely teleported around her. 
 
This game of cat and mouse continued until Yve got so pissed that she threw a punch. As she flung her fist, Kai smirked and teleported out of her way. Yve knew that look way too well. He was mocking her!
 
What happened next was a blur. The moment she saw Kai land, she sped there and put her super speed into her kick, making it effectively land on his body...
 
...Right where the sun doesn't shine. 
 
Kai let out a strangled cry and doubled over, holding his, er, sausage. (A/N: OMG did I really just say sausage? ;p)
 
After catching his breath, he managed to choke out a few words.
 
"You're dead, Yve"
 
Yve blinked twice. She had definitely not intended for the kick to land down there, it just sort of....happened. However, she showed no sign of remorse. 
 
"Just try, pretty boy"
 
______________________________________________
 
MIANHE MIANHE MIANHE MIANHE MIANHE MIANHE
 
I've such a bad author, I know. I'm also very sorry about this super short chapter. My writing skills are decreasing, in my opinion. But before you kill me, let me explain why I've been gone for about a month.
 
School. I know, really cliche, but it's the truth. For the first few months, the teachers don't really do anything. But the second and third months? PROJECTS AND ANY OTHER BIG ASSIGNMENT WORTH HALF YOUR GRADE WILL BE PLUMMETING YOUR WAY.
 
I have a new project or big test almost every week and I just don't have any time. I'M SO SORRY.
 
PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS FIC. IT WOULD BREAK MY HEART.
 
Thank you. That is all I have to say.
 
P.S. I have the next chapter already mapped out ;p