the story of them

Complexity

"I'm,her brother"

So Himchan's sister was a ..

She was in love with Yongguk,played with Baekhyuns feelings,which cause Baekhyun and Yongguk both had a "fight" over her..

She misinterprets Yongguks feelings towards her..and later made the whole school people to have a fear of him,made baekhyun had full hatred towards him,and made him a bad name in the school record.

If you wonder why she did all these,it's the hate him for being so,cause she liked Yongguk.

She hated him for treating her as a sister.

She hated him for being so carefree to others..

She became overprotective of him.

She wanted him only in her eyes..her soul..her everything..

Not as a brother,a friend,or even a schoolmate..

She felt uncomfortable seeing him close to other girls..

The moment she thought she was too posessive over him..but she is.

--------------

and as soon as the day when she made baekhyun fell for her,she bragged to everyone she that has a new boyfriend..

and Yongguk?why does he care??DOES he NEED to care???

well she still thinks that he has feelings for her,since the day he save her from a robbery..and a attempt.Futhermore,he helped to clear her father's debt,and helped to look after her while he was away for some business...to her,Yongguk was a great guy,and he is a great guy.To good to be..and  that's why she's reluctant to let him go..

while Yongguk thinks otherwise.He's just a fine young man who is very kind and helpful towards others,especially to the sister of a BEST FRIEND.