follow

Complexity

Boa was walking by her own heading to home,at a moment she thought that she had heard some footsteps behind her,she slowed down her pace trying to hear closely..

So it was true someone was following her...

"HI!!"It was none other than Baekhyun.

"why are you following me?"Baekhyun was trying to give her company..secretly from far,just to see whether that guy will keep bothering her like always.He was standing in an open field right opposite the school earlier on and eyed on her for long,but the girl who seemed to be focusing her mind on something,didn't notice him.

A black car overshadowed him as he kept looking,and he turned away immedeatly,walking away with his hood on.

Yongguk came down with his umbrella.He too didn't noticed the familiar back,as it was already much further from the car.

Baekhyun turned his head a little to check on them,as thought,he was talking to her,and standing near her.He hid himself under a tree near the walkway,and dialed her.

Seconds after he put down the phone,students came rushing out the gates right when classes are over.There's no sign of her,meaning that she's still waiting inside the compound.

Yongguk walks out the gates after the students alone,he climbed into his car after bidding his goodbye.

Then,she walks out,after the car is nowhere to be seen insight.

He followed her into every corner,keeping a distance away,and tried not to make a single noise but failed to.

"let me give you company alright?I live where you live too.."she chuckled at him.

"what's funny?"Boa told him that it was a bad idea to follow her,as she might just run to the police station,over even throw things at him.

"what did he talked to you earlier?"

"just chatting...and I told him I was waiting for you."

"you what?"she chuckles again,and pats lightly on his back."are you possibly afraid of Bang Yongguk?"

"and what makes you think so?"

"just a guess..."

Baekhyun stopped his tracks."what?Baekhyun.."She looked back at him.

"nothing."He smiles.