confession

Complexity

I think I have a feeling when I'm with you...

wanna meet up later?I can walk you home..and it's either me alone or together with my buddies.*a winking face*

-B-

"Baekhyun..."who else offers her for a walk home?

He managed to insert a letter into her locker earlier..and she was surprised when she she saw it,cause it was the first time ever in life she received it in school..

After class she went to her locker again,as expected she spotted a letter again.

a meeting at the council.

why?

She went to the council,and not so surprisingly,everyone were there.Kyungsoo emptied a spot for her to sit in between himself and Baekhyun.

"Boa,Suho's childhood friend is transferring here in this school by monday,her name is Amber,and she'll be in your class."

She nods.

Baekhyun,her neighbour next door and as well as next class,spoke up."she'll be staying in your area too..next to my house..your house."

"my--your what Baekhyun??"Chanyeol was surprised too himself.

"are you saying that Amber will be staying with Boa,until she graduates??"He shifted his direction to her.

"guys,it's just four more years to go..and no one makes a fuss about it ok?besides,Amber is a girl too..."

"but Amber can stay with Victoria and Sulli!they have a bigger house..."Victoria and Sulli were sisters,not sisters in real but very very good friends,and Victoria is Chanyeol's cousin.

"it will be fine,right girl?"Suho faces Boa.

"girl??"

"yea girl..what about it?"

"she has a name.."

"it's rude..Joonmyeon,to call her that.."Kyungsoo smacks his back.

"Ok.Boa..what do you say?"he got nothing but a nod in reply.

"cool.let's end our talk."

---------------------

Chanyeol said he was sleepy,and dragged Sehun along with him halfway through the gates..

"Boa..did you see the letter?"She nods,as they were walking and Baekhyun asked out of a sudden..

"did you read it?"She nods again.

"so...did you understand it?"stupid,Baekhyun.She'll probably ignore you after this..

All she did was just lifting her head up and stood there staring at him again.

Can you stop doing that?I need an answer..

well..not now,maybe..soon?later...

"Baekhyun...I don't know..."

This time he nods in reply when she looked up at him."It's okay you can think about it..."

"Besides..."he continues when he caught her attention on him again.

"I live next door.."he grins. I can see you everyday..