two...or three?

Complexity

"this is Kim Jongin.isn't he handsome?"Mina introduced her to Boa."He's a friend from my school in Japan."

Earlier on Mina saw Yongguk talking to Boa,and she felt jealousy again.Lucky for her,she had Jongin,to save her from causing trouble again.She purposely asked Jongin to pretend to date Boa,and after the plan suceed,she promise to leave to Japan with him.

Jongin was Mina's neighbour from her class next door,who had a slight crush on her.. he even took the next flight after her to Seoul when he overheard her conversation with her brother.

---------------------

"so Boa..I wanna date you."

"...do I even know you?"she stood there staring at the guy in front of her.

"heck you're just another popular girl in here and almost everyone knows you but you don't."Jongin spats.

"uh...I'm sorry?"

"for what?"suddenly he grabs her arm.

"what are you doing?"

"trying to date you?"

"no"

"what..why?"

"no.let go.."she yanks off his grip.

"just one time...may I have the chance?"he suceed in grabbing both her arms.

"ridiculous...."she drops her book onto his face.

-----------------------------

Boa walks to the class by herself,but the class was already empty when she came,since it was the beginning of practical classes and so that the students have to move to the lab.

Someone was sitting at her table,leaning against her bag on it,and toying with her book.

"you're here baby~"

"why did you ignore me earlier?"He stood up and walks close to her.

"I like you."

"....what?aren't you saying anything??.."

bull...what on earth is happening with these people??!

"actually......I don't like you."

"but why?I'm handsome,I'm smart,I'm rich,I'm nice and most importantly,everyone likes me."

oh god...

"But I don't."

just happen..heh~

"Bang Yongguk..stay away from her."

"Excuse you but I'm not going to"

Suddenly Yongguk tries to backhug her.She froze on the spot,and Baekhyun's fast reflex caused a sudden jolt on Yongguk,Boa tries to balance herself,when Baekhyun caught hold of her and at the same time Yongguk caught cuffs her wrist,and both of them stumbled backwards.