you bad.very bad....

Complexity

"He's playing with her..feelings.."

"GET OFF HER."

Yongguk tighten his arms around her,and he flashes his gummy smile."No I'm not."

"What did I tell you what did I tell you huh?keep him away from her.."

"They ain't doing anything to me."Yongguk speaks again.When he saw that Baekhyun was held back against him.

"HYUNG!!!what are you doing here?"Zelo,too afraid to talk in that situation,tugs on Baekhyun's sleeve.

------------------

"This is our hideout..and I know you guys don't come here.."Himchan joins in.

"Guys..you gotta stop kidding me,that guy broke my ex's heart..and I WOULDN'T let him break any girl's heart again.especially MY FRIEND."

"We won't do anything to her."

"Like I will trust you."

"Trust us."

He sighs."Just beware of something that might happen in the future.will ya?"

"Nothing will happen hyung.."

"..Just promise that."

"Sure..we'll treat her as our own.."

"Don't do anything funny..don't even try..."

Just then Chanyeol popped out from nowhere.

"HI!!!WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!"

"Geez Chanyeol..stop freaking me out dude...mother of god where did YOU come from?"Himchan smacked him in the head.

"OWW!!!.. what was that for?"

"For scaring us to hell.haha..."Zelo laughs at his hyung.

"Let's go Chan.."

"I'm watching you.."Baekhyun says whilst Chanyeol drags him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"..Hyung..Yongguk hyung's bad isn't he??"Zelo asked Himchan on the way back.

"Yea..very bad" ...*SMACK*...

"YAH!!don't say that."

"But hyung...."

"He doesn't even like her,or liked her.I knew it."

"And he's not playing her..but she thought he was.So she told everyone bad about him.She's a "

"How did you know that hyung?"

"Because..."