would you...

Complexity

about half of the EXO members were having a basketball match within themselves..including Himchan and Jongup from BAP..

-------------

"Friends?"

"...yeah...."

"She doesn't even know you..why would she become friends with you?"

"That's the point Baek hyung..that's what Yongguk wants..her friendship.."

"Look..why don't you go and tell him straight in the face?that she already have friends..more than enough."

"We're just being nice here Baek..no use rejecting the offer,he get what he wants.."

"Alright alright..I go talk to him.."

"What for?look..it's not a big deal Baek..just be friends.."

Himchan pushed Baekhyun slightly..when Baek is about to rush for the door out from the indoor basketball court..

"..hyung..."Jongup tugs on his shirt

"Relax..it's just BEING FRIENDS,nothing else..."

"You don't know your hyung that well don't you?even I'm not with him 24/7.."

"Neither do we..you think we hang around with him always??"

"Hyung is a good guy Baekhyun hyung.."

"...nevertheless,Boa will not be good hanging with him.."

"Does it mean...she'll be not good with us too?"

"Jongup..you know I don't mean that right?..its not that I think that you all are bad people,it's just that she'll be more comfortable around us.."

"Why do you say so?"

"I just think in that way.."

"Baek we just..."

Just then Kris look up from sipping his drink

"Guys..enough of the conversation..let's continue our game ok?"

"Yeah..it's not up to you to decide who she wanna be friends with Baek.."Luhan came to console his buddy.

"Well..just don't bother her too much Himchan.."

*don't let her be around Yongguk all the time*Baekhyun spoke with his inner voice

------------

"Hey...so we meet again.." Yongguk and his gang waited purposely at the school hall..because that's the only place where Boa likes to hang around alone..

"Where your friends?"Zelo asked

"Not here.." Yongguk spoke for her. "Would you like to hangout with us?"

"Or with me..alone..??" he winked at her when she looked up at him..

Unknowingly,she tried to hid her blush..

"WOAH!!YOU'RE BLUSHING!!"

Daehyun in the corner,facepalmed himself..while Youngjae shaking his head in annoyance..and Jongup,just smiled at his hyung's silly act.

"YAH!!you're embarassing her like that.."

"Hyung...I feel bad for you..."

Yongguk hooked his arm around her..while she just kept looking down..

"BANG YONGGUK!!!"

-----------------------------------------------

haha.......

but what happened after this?