my heart is screaming

Complexity

"Baekhyun..."She paused her track

"Hmm??"

".....it's ok.thanks for company.."I hope you understand my short reply,because I don't know how to reply to you anymore...it's blank,my head is blank,and I'm just talking to my friend

"I...don't really get it Boa,what are you talking?"I'm confuse?But thanks anyways for not saying that you rejected me..

"Thank you for the treat.you're a nice person."haha,what did I just say....

"Anytime sweetheart"and he nudges his shoulder with hers.

sweetheart??what did you say....

----------------------------

It was lunch time,and Boa decided to read after finishing her meal."Hey,wait!"while she was on her way to the library,she was approached by Junmyeon,

"So how was Amber yesterday?I hope she didn't scare you with her chatterbox-kind-of-character.."

"She's cool...Somehow I like the way she speaks."*smiles at Junmyeon"

"Oh really?what did you girls talk about?"

"Girls,and nothing to gossip about no worries vice president.."Junmyeon chuckles at the way she replies,and they chatted throught the walk to the library.

Uknown to her,Baekhyun met her on his way,while he was walking around the hall,too bad she didn't see him as she and Junmyeon were happily chit-chatting

Baekhyun notices that,there was a guy that follows them to the library,and this guy is none other than Bang Yongguk himself.weird...He thought,why is he alone instead of being in his group of friends?

Yongguk follows them into the library,followed by Baekhyun who was eyeing them from a far corner earlier on since he spotted Yongguk.

She browsed through aisles,picking up several books of her interests and settled on a table,reading them while listening to her MP3.

Yongguk had got himself a book to study before her,he scanned through the number of people in the library,and Baekhyun on the other hand,had made sure that he can't be seen by the other,stands by the librarian counter pretending to be checking files.

There you are love.He spotted her table,and sat behind it,and watched her every move.creepy..what am I doing,really...He find himself calm while watching her read,and somehow,he likes it,beautiful,how mesmerising it is to see you like this....

Baekhyun on the other hand,is already feeling hate to the scene that he's witnessing ahead,he was feeling abit irritated that he noticed Yongguk earlier,and is having the urge to go up to Boa and catch her attention.

Suddenly he notices her face,she was smiling sweetly by herself,so he approached her slowly,only to walk behind her back,and this startled Yongguk a little as his view was interrupted.He stood up immedeately,with an annoyed face he walk around the shelfs,randomly picked up a book and walk up to her table,as if he just met her,or them by coincident.

Me before you?this is what cause the smile?interesting.....

Baehyun was peeping at the book she was reading,and then this Yongguk guy came and sat right next to her?oh great...the enemy is here,time for a show

"Hi,I just came for a meeting with my friends,and I saw you two here awhile ago when I was about to leave.Mind if I sit here?"He flashes a friendly grin .

Boa unplucks her earphones and looked up to him,nodding.He sits beside her and peeps on her book again."What are you reading?show me some of the good ones to read",she hands the books that she picked earlier on to him.

Nice..so am I a third wheel here?Yongguk shifted his intense stare at the two of them to the clock hanging on the wall,"Hey,gotta catch my group.Am leaving.See ya"Boa looked up and smiles a little,both of them,after telling him goodbyes,continue chatting about the stories they just read.

Watch it Byun,you'll have Mina back.I'll get what's mine.Yongguk left the library,feeling not in the mood to continue doing what he did earlier on in there.