injury

Complexity

Kim Joonmyeon..Suho passed by the hallway,and when asked about what happened earlier,he was unsure about it too..But he told them that he saw a few girls running and giggling by themselves out the schoolgates just a while ago.

its late evening already,no one walks around the school THIS hour..

So why were there students staying back?aren't they all gone already??school's over like 1-2 hours ago..and there's no activities or trainings or classes going on,normally people would rush for the gates right after the end of the last subject.

Even if anyone's willing to stay,it would always be the president or vice president,or maybe both..

Since both of them stays today,Baekhyun and his friends decided to pay a visit.

-------

Little did they know,Boa was limping her way to the gates not far from the block....

She tripped her self by stepping her limping leg on a rock that she didn't notice..and thers's no one to help her when she slammed herself on the cold hard ground once again..

But lucky for her,Kyungsoo was on his way to the library,he saw a person lying on the ground,right when he looked down from the third floor.

He blows his whistle,that person tries to get up but failed to,and she looked up.

*why is she on the floor?and she looks injured*

Kyungsoo came down to fetch her,he helped her up and insists to bring her to the infirmary.He cleans up her wounds after dialling Suho.

Suho came just in time when Kyungsoo was searching for the bandages,might as well he bandages her himself since he's the one who manages nursing.

"who did this to you?"Baekhyun asked in concern.

"I tripped."

"They look pretty bad..."He soften he gaze on her wounds.

"I saw a few girls by the gates earlier..and usually everyone will be back home this time,so what were you doing this late?"

"I was waiting for my friend."

She explained that her friend left her alone right after the teacher dimissed her,who was supposed to have detention after class for coming in late and not finishing her school project.

"took you so long..but it's really quiet now...are you sure you can walk home by yourself?"

Baekhyun offered her a company home,since he lived next door,Chanyeol and Sehun agreed to follow too.