first acquaintance.

Complexity

"Why are YOU following me?"

Boa was walking home from school when she found out that someone was following her..a stalker perhaps??

"Do you need a lift home?it's dark in here..and it's not safe for a girl to wander around at a time like this.."Baekhyun comes out from behind the wall that he was hiding earlier..Chanyeol and Sehun too was hiding behind the same wall..

Those three were watching her from far,and secretly following her..namely they just wanted to be friends with her,and they followed her everyday,for safety reasons,because many things happened in the last few months..and Baek was living in the same area.

Boa has been travelling on this road as a shortcut to her home for the past few days since she transfered here.

"We've been watching you..and we just wanted to be friends with you..why are you alone all the time?even in school??"

"Because I want to be alone,and I like to be alone..why do you even bother?"

"Because others tend do disturb you,especially those filthy rich boys.."

"Baek is a nice guy..ands he's trying to be friends with you..of course you can join us too.We're nice people,and I'm sure your life will be full of joy if you come with us."Chanyeol gave her a big grin after saying this. But she was a little afraid,especially when a stranger grins like this to you in the first meeting..so she backs away a little..

"Don't worry,let us follow you..things has been happening around here..and I don't want you to get into trouble.Trust me,I live here."Baekhyun points to the road ahead of here.

"But why...you don't even know me.."

"We do.Our friend is the school's prez.He's been checking you out lately,since you transfered here."

She cocked a brow as Baek keep continueing..

"My name is Baekhyun.This is Chanyeol,and Sehun.They are my friends."

After the intro and all the chattering,they get to know more of each other..and closer,as in a friendly relationship..

"I'll introduce you to our friends tomorrow when you get back to school.See you tomorrow~"Chanyeol and Sehun were waving at them when they left..

"Bye~"they both waved at each other.

"I didn't know you were living in the same direction.."

"I'm your neighbour."

"You always come home late,by yourself..and it's not safe..so I decided to follow you.When I knew we were living in the same place."

"But I've never seen you before.."

"it's because I always leave the house early..and I'm always hanging out with my group of friends."

"We've reached..so see you tomorrow,Boa"he gave her a smile before he disappeared at the front door.

---

"Baekhyun.."she whispered slowly..