Chapter 1

Sehun's Brother, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello again!! I decided to post the next chapters here ^^

Please don't get mad at me if it disappoints you later TT__TT

Urgh TT__TT

Just TT__TT forgive meh TT__TT I just want to post it so bad TT__TT

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

God

The life you gave me was not that beautiful

And I know that no one could ask You to give them the life they wanted

But, was it really the life you’ve planned for me?

 

 

“Don’t be friends with him, I’m telling you.”

 

“But why?”

 

“Yeah he’s right. But it’s not like you can’t be friends, just, don’t really hang out with him.”

 

“Huh, you too? But why? What’s with him anyway?”

 

“Don’t you know? They said he’s a child of – oh damn he’s here!!”

 

Luhan inhaled and exhaled deeply. He didn’t realize he has been gritting his teeth. He tried to act casual as he walked into the classroom, putting his school bag as he gazed at the trio of his classmate. “Good morning!” Luhan said.

 

The trio looked at each other. “G-good morning, Luhan.” one of them answered.

 

Luhan smiled briefly at them as he made his way out of the classroom again, leaving three of them to whisper to each other. He bites his bottom lip as he walked through the corridor.

 

Yes, he murmured inside, smile and act casual, Luhan, and everything will be just fine.

 

 

“They bothered you again??”

 

Luhan gazed up at the sky. Bright baby blue with white and grayish clouds. The wind softly rushed through his cheeks, caressing him in such a way. “Not really,” he said quietly, “just.. maybe they were going to talk about, uh, you know.”

 

“Those brats.” Yifan murmured deeply. “I swear I could really leave some bruises over their fake faces!! Right, Yixing??”

 

Yixing, who’s standing next to Yifan, laughed melodiously. “Always a violent one, aren’t you, Wu Yifan?”

 

“Yeah, such a violent.” Luhan laughed too. “Chill out, Yifan, it’s not like it only happened once. I’m kinda used to it anyway. Thirteen years of living made me don’t give a care about it anymore.”

 

Yifan winced at Luhan sadly. “But they have no right to do that. They can’t just talk like that as if they know everything when they don’t understand even a thing.”

 

“It’s alright.” Luhan murmured quietly. “It’s their problem.”

 

 

 

I was never the one who could feel that his life is perfect

I know no one lives a perfect life

But they could find the perfection on their own

By happiness, achievements, love

And they could feel happy with it

So, is it wrong for me to ask why did You gave me such a life?

Why did I never feel my life is perfect enough?

Why did I always want to change things that couldn’t be changed?

Why did I ever wish not to be born the way I was?

Is it wrong for me to ask?

Are You going to consider me as an ungrateful one?

 

 

“I’m so sorry, Luhan. Sorry for making you live like this.”

 

Luhan stared at his mom. Her eyes are watery as he treated her son’s raw wounds and bruises on his arms, also the cut at the corner of his lips.

 

“Mama, don’t cry.” Luhan whispered softly. “I’m the one who should be saying sorry to you, for causing a lot of trouble. I was being irresponsible. I shouldn’t have hit that brat.”

 

“No, son, I understand,” she smiled weakly, but her eyes glimmered with amusement, “and I’m flattered, how you defended me. Zitao really taught you the wushu lessons he learned, huh?”

 

Luhan chuckled. “They were saying those things again. Of course I couldn’t let them disrespect you.” he said. “But.. I got three days of suspension.”

 

His mom waved her hand carelessly in front of him. “That’s fine. We could go somewhere nice. Zitao would love forests or quiet lakes.” she said as she packed the first aid kit again.

 

“I heard my name!!” suddenly a voice chirped from upstairs. Then they hid the aid kit as they heard footsteps climbing down the stairs excitedly.

 

“Z-Zitao!!” Luhan said nervously.

 

The boy with slightly tanned skin stares his brother in shock. “Gege!! What happened to you?!!”

 

Luha tried to cover up his wounds. “N-nothing serious. I ran into some random door and – “

 

Zitao rushed to him and stares again. “Don’t lie to me, gege.” he murmured. “Who did this to you?”

 

“I’m going to prepare your lunch. Behave, guys.” their mom said as she stood up and disappeared behind the door.

 

Luhan stared at his brother. “I’m fine, Zitao. Don’t worry about me too much.”

 

“But why did they do this to you?” Zitao whispered weakly as he kept staring at the wounds. He can’t even imagine how Luhan could endure wounds like those. It’s not the first time Luhan came home like that, but still it hurts him to know that his brother is hurting alone. Everytime he asked about it, Luhan will say he accidentally fell or bumped into walls or else. Zitao always believed it, but as he grew up, he came to know bumping into wall won’t cause wounds like that.

 

“Just tell me, gege. You can’t lie to me anymore.” he whispered again.

 

Luhan shook his head slowly. “No. It’s too harsh for you. I can’t tell you bad things.”

 

“It’s alright, gege. I’m ten now, I could understand.”

 

“No, Tao, it’s really harsh, and I don’t think you would be fine if you heard it. It’s.. a pretty bad thing.”

 

“Gege.” Zitao whispered as he stared straightly into Luhan’s eyes. “Just tell me.”

 

Luhan stared back at Zitao, unsure if he should tell him or keep it alone. He couldn’t let Zitao know that people around him isn’t nice as they seem.

 

“They talked bad things about mama.” Luhan murmured. “They said she’s a mistress. They said mama is not baba’s legal wife. Do you understand what I’m talking about?”

 

Zitao gulped. His fingers are forming into fists. “Yeah, I know. They’re saying mama is a bad person.”

 

“But you know that’s not true. Mama and baba loves each other. It’s just that baba works in Seoul that he couldn’t come home anytime he wanted to.” Luhan said again, clearing his statement. “They’re saying nonsense. They don’t know anything about us. So don’t let them bother you, okay?? And if someone put their hand on you and wounded you, just let me know. I knocked off some brats today, and I don’t mind knocking some more.”

 

Surprisingly, Zitao laughed heavenly. He patted Luhan’s free arm as he tried to calm down. “Gege, you’re so cool now!! Never thought those words will come out from such a cute face like you!” Zitao teased. “And you don’t have to worry about me, gege. I learned wushu, I know how to defend myself.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter