Happy HunHan Day! + Possibility Of a New HunHan Fic

Sehun's Brother, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY HUNHAN DAY, DEAR LOYAL HUNHAN SHIPPERS

Well not really HunHan Day since it's not their birthday but because the 'HunHan 520' thingy. No, it's just an excuse. I'm trying to say how sorry I am for being absent from HunHan world for quite long. Semester six has been a hell and I couldn't find the time to either brew up the ideas in my head or writing it down.

I feel really bad because I had planned since the beginning of this year (after I finished The Fault In Our Fate) to make another HunHan fic and post it between Sehun's and Luhan's birthday. When I failed to do it, I thought I could at least write a one-shot to post it on May 20th which is the day I'm posting this (bcs '520' is a HunHan thing). I wrote down every new sketch for HunHan I've thought about yet none of them was sucessfully fixed into a proper story. I really, really, really want to write another fic for HunHan and especially post it on their birthday month because the last time I did it was last year with April Snow. I want to make a proper fic for them, one that I write carefully, one that I pay attention to every detail of, one that I can re-read again and be proud of. I'm honestly proud of how this fic turned out to be (I never thought brothers!HunHan is very desired - or are you searching for a tiny amount of possible , huh?? *looks at every of you suspiciously* *whispers* well yeah me as well), and after I re-read this again I fell in love with the beauty in Luhan and Sehun's emotions for each other (okay, that sounded weird but okay), but one thing I'm NOT proud of is the endless amount of grammatical mistakes. This was written in my 'debut' days as an author, and with English not being my first language, I'm both proud and embarassed; proud because I wrote and finished this story with my limited English and embarassed because GRAMMAR ERRORS EVERYWHERE.

Yesterday (the day before this is posted) I watched EXO in The Viewable SM and there was a section where the guests (ChanChenHun) had to come up with an idea of a game corner for the show. Sehun picked a game corner named 'Name The Picture' which where they will be given a random picture and they have to give title for it (don't ask me why, he's got his own galaxy in his head).

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter