Epilogue pt. 2

Sehun's Brother, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I’M SO SORRY

 

I don’t even know what the hell happened with this chap, I was just editing the font and then BAM the words were replaced with the link to my other fic, since I was editing from my iPhone I can’t re-post the chap immediately so I need to wait ‘till I could use my lappie and re-post the chap as soon as possible -__-

 

Okay then, enjoy, I guess? Ppfftt ~

 

 

___________________

 

 

Sehun glanced at his reflection on the mirror once again. He closed his eyes and reopen it again. He chuckled wryly. It's quite insane that his own face is the constant reminder of Luhan, since they got the similar looks. Maybe Luhan's eyes are bigger or Sehun's eyebrows are thicker, but they're really look alike. As what everyone around them noted.

 

He sighed as he stepped back from the mirror and turned around to grab his backpack. Today he's visiting Luhan's grave. Somehow he had gathered the strength he needed from Yifan's words yesterday, and he noted inside his head to treat the guy a nice meal later. He walked towards the door and reached for the lamp's switch button. He flicked it off and glanced at his bedroom once again, a habit of his whenever he gets out of the room for long.

 

Then his eyes widened in shock. He hold his breath as he swallowed an imaginary lump in his throat. He blinked several times until his eyelids got tired, if it's even possible. He keeps staring at the shilouette next to his window.

 

Standing there is a tiny guy, with honey brown hair and all white outfit, with tiny youthful face where the deer-like eyes placed, staring back at Sehun with that lost and dazed look.

 

They froze like that for a while before Sehun finally have his ability to speak back. "H-hyung??"

 

The figure gasped. "Sehun? You - you can see me??"

 

"Hyung," Sehun repeated again, "Luhan hyung,"

 

Luhan blinked furiously at him. "But how?? How could you see me?? I - I've always been invisible, how - "

 

Sehun's backpack dropped on the floor as he dashed towards Luhan. In a matter of time, he already pulled the older one into his embrace. And he cried. He cried so violently. As if he had been holding back and finally let all go at once.

 

"Hyung, I miss you so much, I'm so sorry, and I - "

 

"Sehun-ah," Luhan cuts in with his shaky voice, "I miss you too, I miss you looking at me."

 

"So you've always been around??" the younger asked.

 

Luhan nodded. "I'm always by your side, Sehun-ah. I watched you.. trying to -"

 

Then Luhan pulled back and punched Sehun's chest ever so weakly that the latter didn't even budge. "I hate you!!! How could you do that, Sehun?!?! How could you do such stupid things like. that?!?! Have you lost your mind?? Suicide, really???"

 

Sehun pulled the angry deer back into his embrace again. "I know, I'm so sorry, I know."

 

"Please," Luhan cried, "please don't do that again!"

 

"I will not. I promise." Sehun nodded as he buried his face on Luhan's neck. "I promise."

 

There's a heavy silence before Sehun speaks again. "But hyung, how could I see you?"

 

 

___________________

 

 

And with that, YOU JUST GOT TROLLED ~~

 

As much as I want to (I’m quite a er for ghost and souls thingy), It will be too cheesy and delusional if I end it like that, seriously. People don’t just happen to have sixth sense or seeing ghosts. Pfft.

 

Okay let’s just consider it as another alternative ending teheee

 

Here’s the real chapter ~

 

 

___________________

 

 

Sehun glanced at his reflection on the mirror once again. He closed his eyes and reopen it again. He chuckled wryly. It's quite insane that his own face is the constant reminder of Luhan, since they got the similar looks. Maybe Luhan's eyes are bigger or Sehun's eyebrows are thicker, but they're really look alike. As what everyone around them noted.

 

He sighed as he stepped back from the mirror and turned around to grab his backpack. Today he's visiting Luhan's grave. Somehow he had gathered the strength he needed from Yifan's words yesterday, and he noted inside his head to treat the guy a nice meal later. He walked towards the door and reached for the lamp's switch button. He flicked it off and glanced at his bedroom once again, a habit of his whenever he gets out of the room for long. He closed the door and rushed down stairs.

 

Twenty minutes later and he’s in the car. He has been taking a better look at the grayish sky outside the car’s window. The bouquet of white roses placed neatly beside him. The ride to the cemetery is all silent, the driver keeps his mouth shut as usual and Sehun being too immersed in looking over the sky.

 

One, two, three.

 

Then it drizzles. The soothing sound seeps through his ears, calming his heart down. Somehow he feels a tad bit nervous.

 

Another fifteen minutes later he's already in the deeper side of the cemetery. Minseok said Luhan's grave is on the hill area. When he arrived there, he find only four graves are there. The place is not majorly occupied yet. He eyed the lonely tomb not so far from him, and all his instincts tells him that he finally found what he's looking for. He walked so slow, as if every step is painful for him, until he arrived right in front of it.

 

'Laying here in peace is our beloved son, brother, friend'

 

'Oh Ryung - Lu Han'

 

Sehun swallowed an imaginary lump inside his throat. This is why he doesn't want to come here. Because this tomb is the solid proof that Luhan has gone, that Luhan who was once laughing with him has became nothing but a lingering memory. Luhan was there in his life, holding his hands and telling him that he should not be afraid for they're together, but the tomb in front of him is a constant reminder that Luhan is no longer a living one.

 

And that feels so painful for him.

 

He placed the bouquet on the tomb. Then he froze at his spot. He doesn't know what to do. Cry? Too tired for that. Talk? Of course it's useless to talk over a tomb. Mourn? Too late for that, and he has been doing it too much.

 

So he starts to sing. A song that Luhan liked so much back then. Some part of his unconsciousness takes a brilliant act to put the memory back into his brain.

 

"I always needed time on my own," he sings in a slightly broken voice, "I never thought I'd need you there when I cry.."

 

Oh look, how the song suits the situation so well.

 

"And the days feel like years when I'm alone, and the bed where you lie is made up on your side.."

 

Sehun chukcled at the lyric. And the heat on his eyes starts to rise as he feels it became wet.

 

"When y-you walk away, I count the steps that you take," he took a deep breath, "do you see how m-much I need you right now?"

 

He tried to recall how beautiful Luhan's voice sounds when he sang it at the karaoke a couple years ago. So contrast with his shaky voice right now.

 

"When you're gone, the.. the pieces of my heart are missing you, when you're gone, the face I came to know is.. missing too, when you're gone, the w-words I need to hear to.. t-to always get me through the day and make it okay,"

 

He stared solely at the tomb, his vision is already blurry.

 

"I.." he chokes out, "I miss you.."

 

Tears are already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter