Chapt: 9 To Apologize or Forgive????

The Maknae Mischief

Kyuhyun POV 

When Ryeowook fell asleep on the massage table, I couldn't resist playing a prank on him. It took me a while bit I convinced Eunhyuk and Donghae to participate as well.

" You know that this will scare the beejesus out of him." Eunhyuk states while we are getting changed. 

" I think this will give him a heart attack." says Donghae as he is hiding the video camera.

" It's gonna be fine." I wave dismissively and I put on a black robe. I'm about to put on the mask when a voice calls out.

" Eunhyuk! Donghae! Kyuhyun!" 

I quickly shut the locker. " He's awake! Quick hide!"  I say in a hushed voice and put the mask on, Before hiding, Donghae makes sure that the video is recording and then hides with Eunhyuk in the robe closet. I get in my hiding place, I have a cheeky grin on my face, this is gonna be fun.

The door opens and in comes Ryeowook. I wait until he gets to his locker and I come out of my hiding place and stand behind the locker door. Ryewook shuts the door and when he sees me, his eyes bulge out of his head and he lets out the girliest scream I have ever heard. 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He runs to the door and starts tapping on it frantically. I take off the mask and start laughing. Ryeowook sighs with relief when he realizes it's a prank. 

" You are such an , Kyu!!!!"  

He yells, coming over  and hitting me but I don't defend myself coz I can't stop laughing. I fall to the ground holding my stomach. Eunhyuk and Donghae come out of their hiding place, laughing their heads off. Donghae goes and grabs the video camera he hid and presses play. Ryeowook watches the video in horror over Donghae's shoulder. 

I have settled down but when I hear the scream again I laugh even harder than before.

 

Ryeowook POV 

I hate him!

I absolutely hate him right now! Of all the pranks he could have done, I am so mad and embarrassed. He couldn't wait to show everyone the video, even going so far as to put it online on his webpage. When we got home I headed staright to my room and locked the door and said I was going on strike. 

Well it's been hours since  and no one has come knocking except the occassional " Ryeowook, are you still cooking dinner?" and thats it. Is that really all they think of me? I'm sitting on my bed with my laptop updating my story on AFF, I decide to make my characters fight because that's how mad I am at Kyuhyun. I finish writing  when I get a message on my phone.

From Teukie-hyung - Ryeowook-ah, don't be mad. You know how much of a child Kyuhyun is.

I read and more messages come.

From Heechul-hyung - Ya! Dongsaeng! I punished him, you can come out now!!

From Yesung-hyung - Come on out Ryeowook, I'm hungry!!! 

From Kangin-hyung - Stop being a wuss, dongsaeng!

 

Reading these message made me more mad so I send a multi message to them.

From Ryeowook - No!!! Not until Kyuhyun apologizes!!! :P

There's silence and then comes the reactions. I hear a door slam, footsteps and then continuous knocking on my door.

" Ya! Get out here now!!"  Maybe I shouldn't have sent that message, Heechul is scary when he is mad. I go to the door and I hear another voice outside.

" Settle down Heechul." 

I unlock the door and open it, in front of me is Heechul, Kangin and Kyuhyun. Kangin is holding Kyuhyun by his shirt collar. Before I can say anything, Kangin pushes Kyuhyun into me and the force of it pushes us back and we end up on the floor in my mine. Heechul quickly grabs the door.

" You two are not leaving this room until either Kyuhyun apologizes or Ryeowook forgives you." With that he shuts the door. 

Kyuhyun is on top of me and showing no sign of getting up any time soon.

" Kyuhyun, get off me, I can't breathe." I say putting my hands on his chest and trying to push him off but he doesn't budge.

" Not until you forgive me." He says. I give him a 'are you for real?' look.

" You haven't even apologized to me yet and you're expecting me to forgive you?" I shake my head. " Not happening buddy." 

Kyuhyun moves his face closer to mine." You can't win against me, Ryeowook." He whispers, I feel his breathe on my face. My nerves can't handle this, his body pressed to mine. I hate that my body is reacting to his. I'm supposed to be hating him right now, not getting aroused. Kyuhyun suddenly smirks.

" You can use this as inspiration for your fan fic." 

I instanly freeze. What did he just say?! I swallow nervously

" I have no idea what you are talking about." I avoid looking into his eyes, Kyuhyun gives a little chuckle.

" Oh really?" He says and then he kisses me, my eyes widen in shock. 

What the hell is happening?!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At last Chap 9 is up

what do you think? :)