Chapt: 5 Brain Freeze

The Maknae Mischief

Kyuhyun POV 

 

While Ryeowook is in the shower I grab my laptop and decide to play star craft before the other members get here. I open it to see a webapge already up. The banner at the top is green and black and I;m thinking that Wookie was probably on this site this morning and forgot to log out. I see a message on the top left hand side say ' new story comment"

My curiousity gets the better of me and I click on it, it takes me to another page. This one has a picture of me and Ryeowook looking lovey dovey and now I'm wondering as to what Wookie has been doing on this site. I scroll down, the name next to the comment is ' sujulove05' I read the comment.

" Good storyline. It's a nice change of having Ryeowook as the dom instead of Kyuhyun. Update soon please."

What the hell was that? I scroll up and click on the story and I begiin reading. 15 minutes later  and i know what 'sujulove05' meant and what this website is for. I suddenly remember what our manager told us about our fans and how some of them like to write stories and pair up the members together. I thought he was just saying that to scare us but after reading this I'm thinknig that I should pay more attention to Mr Kim from now on.

 My brain keeps trying to think of a logical reason as to why Wookie would write these stories about me and him. Its not like he likes me, right? My  heart jumps at the possbility of Ryeowook liking me. Maybe he does like me but doesn't want to jeopardise our friendship and the atmosphere he have at the dorm. I understand since I'm holding back my feeling too and now that I've found out that he does indeed like me it's gonna be hard for me to keep away.

The bathroom door opens and I quickly shut the laptop off and close it. I look up just as Wookie comes out and I'm mesmerised. 

"Kyuhyun-ah?" He says, tilting his head to one side.

"What?" I shake my head. Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Snap out of it! 

" Are you okay?" He asks, He makes his way over to me and he sits down next to me.

" I'm good." I quickly get up. " I'm gonna go for a shower." I go to my bed, put my laptop down and grab my clean clothes and head to the bathroom and shut the door. I lean against it. God help me.....

 

Ryeowook POV 

 

 That was weird. I think to myself. I have never seen Kyuhyun act like that before. I shrug my shoulders and my gaze goes to Kyuhyun's laptop on the spare bed and I remember that I didn't log out off my AFF account. I mentally slap myself and dive for the laptop. I open it only to find that its switched off. Phew, that would have been embarrassing. I smile, thank God he doesn't know anything. 

I go back to my bed and just as I sit down I hear loud chattering outside the door, it slides open and the members come in.

"Wookie!!!" They all say and I am enveloped in a big group hug.

" Where's Kyuhyun?" Leeteuk asks, looking aorund the room

" He's in the bathroom." I say pointing to it. 

Kangin and Heechul go to the door and start banging.

" Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Stop playing with yourself and get out here!" Kangin says and everyone starts laughing.

" I'm not playing with my self!" comes Kyuhyun's reply and we laugh even harder. 

A couple of minutes later Kyuhyun comes out of the bathroom and he just glares at Kangin, who has retreated behind Leeteuk. I see Manager Kim come in with the doctor from last night. After a check up the doctor cleared him to go home and everyone was glad.

" Lets throw a welcome back party." Sungmin says and they all nod in agreement. 

After Kyuhyun and I pack up our stuff, we make our way out of the hospital. On the way to the cars, each member came next to me and said in his own way how glad they are that I'm okay and I'm thankful that I have such kind and wonderful friends. We reach the cars and everyone starts saying that they want to ride with me, Manager Kim steps in. 

" Ryeowook will come in my car. Everyone else will take the van and the SUV."

Their groans of diappointment make me laugh but nobody talked back and did what they were told.