Chapt: 10 Reconcile

The Maknae Mischief

Kyuhyun POV 

My first actual kiss with Wookie, words can't express what I'm feeling right now. He starts squirming under me, I open my eyes and Ryeowook is suddenly frozen, not moving at all. I start shaking him and then I slap him. Out of nowhere, a hand comes and slaps me back, the force of it knocks me off Ryewook. 

" Ya!! That'll teach you for kissing me!" Ryewook sits ups and sticks his tongue out at me. I rub my sore cheek.

" I thought you stopped breathing! Ya moron!" I snap back at him. I am slighly embarrassed that he managed to put me flat on my with a single slap. Ryeowook is glaring at me but his cheeks are flushed and his eyes are glassy.

He liked that I kissed him, he just won't admit it. He is so cute when he gets all defensive. I sigh and just decide to tell him the truth otherwise we will never get anywhere and I'm tired of keeping my feeling hidden. 

" Ryeowook, I have something to tell you." I begin, he had his arms crossed.

" Well?" He replies

" That day that you were in the hospital. While you were in the shower you left that web page up and I saw your fan fic about you and me."  Ryeowook has gone pale  and his facial expression is one of shock and embarassment.

" Ryeowook?" 

 

Ryeowook POV 

If he is admitting what I think he is then he has known about my feelings since we left the hospital. My mind goes back to the welcome party, the kiss and the prank.

" Did you do the prank to get back at me?" I ask, on the verge of tears. Kyuhyun starts shaking his head. " No! That's not it!" He practically shouts at me.

I put my head down so he can't see my face. I feel so humiliated right now. 

" Then why?" I ask in a whisper.

He lifts my head up and kisses my forehead.

" Because I like you." Said Kyuhyun. My heart skips a beat when he says it and he hugs me. 

" Are you 5? Only little kids bully the ones they like!" I say smacking him on the back and pouting. He chuckles and hugs me tighter. The door then opens and Heechul is standing with Kangin in the doorway, both of them smiling at us. 

" I was right! Pay up Kangin!" Heehcul says and puts out his hand and Kangin puts a 5000 won note in his hand. 

" You guys bet on how long it would take for us to make up?" I ask shocked. Unbelievable.

" Ya! Ryeowook! You can use this in  your fan fic." Heechul has a sly smile on his face.

Wait... How does he know about the fan fic? And then everything comes together and I mentally face palm myself.

" So, you are 'sujulove05'?" I ask already knowing the answer, Heechul claps his hands together.

" Yes and so is Kangin. We work together." He points to Kangin who blushes slightly. Kyuhyun and I laugh. He stands and helps me up. It occurs to me that Heechul is the main factor in Kyuhyun and I coming together. I go to Heechul and embrace him, he freezes for a moment. Obviously not expecting a hug from me.

" Thank you Hyung." I whisper in his ear and I can tell that he is smiling.

" What about me?" Whines Kangin

" I'll give you one Hyung." say Kyuhyun and he halfs runs, half jumps into Kangins arms. We all laugh and Heechul proceeds to tell me the other stories that him and Kangin have come up with. Honestly, these two are a force not to be reckoned with. 

Hours later and it's just Kyuhyun and myself in the dorm. We are on the couch cuddling. 

" So I guess this means that KyuWook is offically real." Kyuhyun says and I giggle. I imagine how fans would be happy that a couple is real. I stop laughing when I realise he put his name before mine. 

" Ya! Why can't it be RyeoHyun? You can't always be on top!" I say and he just has a puzzled look oh his face. After a moment he start to laugh. 

" There is no way our relationship is gonna be called RyeoHyun. There is no way that you are being top." He says as a matter of factly. I smirk and push him so he is lying down and I climb on top of him. 

"Wanna bet, Kyu?" I grab him by his shirt collar and bring his lips to mine. 

"Okay, you win." He says against my mouth and I smile in triumph. We hug each other and we stay that way until we fall alseep, still in each others arms.

 

 

Oh my goodness

last chapter, had so much fun writing this.

:)