Chapt: 6 Welcome Back

The Maknae Mischief

Ryeowook POV 

 

Before going back to the dorms, Manager Kim tells me that I have to go to the company and give a short interview as to why I was at the hospital. Apparently a nurse, who is also a suju fan, posted about my stay on her on line blog which caused a ruckus. The man that interviewed me is a personal freind of Manager Kim  and he also happens to be a top notch journalist and an A-List Blogger.

When the interview is done, we get a call fom Teukie-hyung who says that  himself and the rest of the members have gone to get stuff for the welcome party tonight. Manager Kim hangs up and then asks me if I want to join them but I say I want to go straight to the dorm.

After arriving at the dorm, the first thing I do is leave my bag on the couch and head to the kitchen. I open the fridge to find that it has been restocked so I decide to cook dinner for my loving members. I get everything I need on the counter and I start to cook. By the time the members come home everything is all ready and waiting on the dinner table. 

They all came in  and their faces light up when they see all the food. 

" You made all that Wookie?" Leeteuk comes over and hugs me. 

" It smells great!" Sungmin says excitedly, jumping up and down. 

"Lets eat." I say and they all rush and take a seat and start digging in.

 

Kyuhyun POV 

 

I didn't expect Ryeowook to cook for us on his first night back, he really surprised us. As I look at everyone's faces I can tell that they are really happy to have Ryeowook the Umma back. I'm happy too that I can't stop looking in Wookie's direction, to see his smiling face, he looks like an angel and I am resisting the urge to jump over the table and raivsh those rosy pink lips. I blush at the thought and shove a spoonful of rice in my mouth. 

Leeteuk and Kangin are going around the table and giving everyone a bottle of soju. We raise them up.

" Welcome back Wookie!" 

" It hasn't been the same without you!" 

" Even if it was just one night!" 

We all says cheers and drink........

An hour later and everyone is either tipsy or drunk. We are still sitting around the dinner table when Heechul suddenly shouts.

"Let's play the kssing card game!!!" The members cheer and we all get up walk/stumble to the living room. We sit in a circle, order going from oldest to youngest. As I sit down, my heart is beating rapidly. I'm swaying from side to side,not able to keep my balance, everyone else is swaying too. Leeteuk puts the card on his lips and the game starts. 

 

Ryeowook POV 

 

Who knew that welcome parties were so much fun!!! My head is buzzing and I'm all giggly, the alcohol had made us all crazy. Normally we would only play this game when we had SNSD over but it's just us tonight. The first couple rounds go well until Kangin, He goes to pass the card to Sungmin but the card drops ansd they touch lips. 

Everyone is in hysteria and we drink some more, by the time we calm down and start again Eunhyuk and Kibum have passed out. Nobody has even bothered to move them from the circle so we play over them. Sungmin starts with the card, passes it to Donghae who passes it to Siwon. I wouldn't mind if Siwon "accidently" drops the card but thats just drunk mind thinking. 

Siwon passes it to me and I turn to pass it to Kyuhyun, his chocolate brown eyes stare into mine and I melt. We are already only inches from each other, I'm holding my breathe as we get closer, when I'm just about to pass the card to Kyuhyun, I breathe out and the card falls and my lips touch Kyuhyun's. We are both wide eyed with shock while the other members are laughing. 

 

Kyuhyun POV 

 

Oh My God!!!!! 

We are kissing!!!! 

I thought that this was gonna be a disaster but nope. As I'm staring at Ryeowook all I'm thinking is how soft his lips are and how worth it this is. 

 

 

 

 

Another chapter up!!! 

They finally have a kiss... well accidental kiss. 

:P I will try to get another chapter up asap 

Enjoy!!! (^0^)/