Chapt: 1 Practice

The Maknae Mischief

Ryeowook POV 

After a long day of practising for our Fan Meet Concert, I was eager to just go back to our dorm and rest.

I could tell the other members were feeling exactly the same way I was and I couldn't help but smile. 

Thats what happens when you have been together as long as we have and I am thankful for that.  I grab my towel from the polished wooden floor and wipe my face, I always sweat the most after our dance rehearsals and I can't wait to go for a shower. I see most of the members heading towards the locker rooms. I begin to walk when a hand on my shoulder stops me.

I get a tingle sensation in my stomach and I know who it is. I turn around and Kyuhyun is there before. His hair is a mess but it's a y mess, his face is shining with sweat but it doesn't diminish his handsomeness. His workout clothes cling to him like a second skin and I am silently grateful that I chose to wear my baggy track suit pants. I smile at him

" What do you want?" I ask

" I left my towel at the dorm. can I borrow your towel?" He replies in that husky voice of his.

I nod and give him my towel, he wipes his face and neck." I am never washing that towel." I think to myself, he hands it back to me.

" Let's go otherwise everyone will use the hot water." He says and we both head to the locker room.

The locker room is the one place our fans dream of and it's not hard to guess why. I feel bad for the fans, I get to see this everyday and they only get a smidget of it at our concerts. Kyuhyun and I enter just in time to see everyone trying to hit each other with their towels.

Siwon, Hangeng and Donghae are in a mexican standoff. 

Eunhyuk and Shindong are re-enacting pirates of the caribeann. 

Leeteuk, Sungmin, Yesung , Heechul and Kibum are just randomly hitting one another while Kangin is going around the room trying to dack everyone. Kyuhyun and I look at each other and laugh. 

Our individual lockers are on the other side of the shenanigans taking place. We weave in and out of the members to avoid getting in the way. I go to step past Shindong when i slip and fall backwards, my head hits the wooden bench and I black out.

Kyuhyun POV 

It all happened so fast, one minute were all laughing and enjoying ourselves and then Ryeowook is on the ground unconcious. Everyone crowds around him. 

" What happened?" Leeteuk says, helping me pick him up, we put him on the bench. 

" He slipped and hit his head." I say putting a folded towel under Ryeowooks head. 

" Well we can't doing anything until he wakes up." Leeteuk says and everyone waits patiently for beloved Ryeowook to wake.