Chapt: 4 OMG!!!

The Maknae Mischief

Ryeowook POV 

 

" He puts his 'what' in my 'where'?!!!"

My eyes bulge out of their sockets as I'm reading the chapter. Its like my dream come true except .

As I continue the story gets more and more revealing until a big love confession and everyone is happy. My mind is still processing as to how our fans could write stories like this. All the different pairings, I was paired up with everyone, mostly Kyuhyun. i was very happy about that one. It looks the fans think we are compatable together too and I'm wishing we could really be like that.

I look up from the lap top to Kyuhyun, he has such a cute expression when he his sleeping. Why is always the Dom in our stories when I am older than him? After reading, that question is still the most baffling one of all. I look at the clock and it's 4am. Everyone will be coming to visit soon with Manager Kim. I should be going back to sleep but my mind is filled with thoughts for stories of my own. 

It suddenly occurs to me that I should write my own story, I move my  finger over the mouse pad and click on the sign up button, It takes 20 minutes to sign up and do my profile. I'm excited. I start typing, making sure I don't press down too hard on the keys. I keep typing and typing that I don't realise the time or that Kyuhyun is wide awake and staring at me. When I meet his eyes I blush.

"Morning." He says as he gets out of bed and heads for the toilet.

I mumble good morning as he walks past my bed, as the door closes I sigh with relief. Phew! That was close. Its too risky to finish the story so I just finish the chapter that I'm on and I shut the lap top just as Kyuhyun comes out of the toilet. I smile as he comes and sits on my bed.

" Did you sleep alright last night?"

" Um.. not as much. My head  is still sore." I reply, I realise I'm sounding a bit whiney.

Kyuhyun ruffles my hair with both hands and I just melt. Okay, now I know why he's the dom.

I quickly get up from the bed, I decide to go for a shower to cool off otherwise I might do something that I'll regret. I take a change of clean clothes into the bathroom with me and shut the door, leaving Kyuhyun to his own devices.