Chapt: 3 Hospital

The Maknae Mischief

Ryeowook POV 

 

" We will have to keep him in overnight for observation." The doctor said in an annoying tone. Having made a ruckus when we got here, let alone everyone coming into the examination room didn't help either.

" And I'm afraid only one of you can stay with him." I look to the doctor, who has a smirk on his face and then look at everyone else. At the same time, they start argueing as to who should stay.

The doctor has his clipboard in front of his mouth and I can tell that he is laughing. i decide to intervine before it gets out of hand.

" Settle down guys." I start to say but they only get louder. This is ridiculous. I sigh., the doctor pulls out a whistle and blows, the shrill squeal making everyone quiet.

"  Instead of you guys choosing, let Ryeowook choose." He says gesturing to me. They all surround the bed, looking at me. I have now gone into silent mode. Oh great! This is not gonna end well. I think to myself, knowing full well that no one wants to go back to the dorms with Manager Kim waiting there. 

I'm looking at the faces before me and its quite a sight.

Sungmin, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Donghae are doing cute faces

Heechul and Kangin have an expression on their face that reads " Choose me or die"

The rest are pouting. I am laughing on the inside. I see that one is missing. He is leaning against the wall watching the scene before him, I make my descision, I point to Kyuhyun and everyone groans with disappointment. I hear Shindong say " Dammit!" and I can't help but giggle.

 

Kyuhyun POV 

The way everyone is crowding around the bed is quite funny but watching Ryeowook choose someone is nerve wrecking. When he points to me, I smile. On the inside I am jumping for joy. On the outside I am as cool as a cucumber. 

 

Ryeowook POV 

It is a few hours later before everyone leaves, hesitantly, If I might add and now it's just Kyuhyun and me. Although I love the members, I love peace and quiet more. I yawn and wince, my head is pounding. I close my eyes and massage my head, when I open them Kyuhyun is in front of me with a glass of water and some painkillers.

" Take these. doctors orders." He says and he puts them in my hand, my heart skips a beat from the conact of his hand touching mine. I know I'm blushing so i quickly take the pills and cover myself to go to sleep.........

I wake up and it's only 1am. Needing to pee I head to the bathroom. Kyuhyun is alseep on the spare bed, his lap top still running. He must have only just fallen asleep. Probably playing Star Craft. After peeing I wash my hands and my face. I exit the bathroom and I walk to Kyuhyun's bed, I take his lap top and go to my bed.

After getting comfortable I decide to do some internet surfing. I open up google and type ' SUPER JUNIOR'  in the search box, a list of suggestions appear. There is one sugesstion that baffles me. What's a fan fic? 

I click on it and a webpage comes up, the title " ASIAN FAN FIC " in a green and black letters, my curiosity is getting the better of me  and I look at the catagories and users. There is one particular user that has us as his/her profile pic. I click on " SujuLove05" and a collage of us comes up. Under the name is a list of stories, I scroll down and stop on one. It has my name and Kyuhyuns as well, clicking on it, the screen changes to a picture of me and Kyuhyun and underneath the story begins.....

 

 

Can anyone guess you SUJULOVE05 is? 

(^o^)/