Chapt: 2 There's no I in TEAM

The Maknae Mischief

Ryeowook POV 

 

I don't know how muh time has passed but I open my eyes to find twelve pairs looking down at me. I move my head to look around and I realise I am still at the locker room and everyone is fully dressed. 

" Are you alright, Ryeowook?' Leeteuk asks me, I go to sit up and all hands appear to help me. I smile, touched by everyone's concern.

" I'm fine," I start to say but the room starts spinning, I make an attempt to stand up but my legs decide to turn to jelly and I fall back on the seat.

" Apparently not." Heechul says, Leeteuk starts barking orders at everyone.

" Siwon, call Manager Kim and tell him what happened here and that we are going to the hospital."

He looks at Sungmin and Kibum. " You two go get the cars, meet us at the back entrance."They quickly head to the parking lot.

" Kangin, carry Ryeowook on your back until we get to the cars and everyone else grab your gear. we are not coming back after this." Leeteuk says and everyone rushes around to grab all the duffel bags and what not. Kangin leans down in front me wiht his back facing me, I wrap my hands around his neck so I don't fall off. 

We leave the locker room and make our way to the back entrance.Kibum and Sungmin have the cars on standby. Kangin puts me in the back of the  SUV. Kyuhyun sits in the back with me. I lay down so that my head is on his lap. Kangin lifts my legs up so that he can sit in the back as well. Leeteuk jumps in the front with Sungmin while everyone else has gone in the van and we drive to the hosiptal.

Kyuhyun POV 

The car is silent as we drive to the hospital, no doubt that this is deja vu to everyone. I look down at Ryeowook, who has dozed off. and my heart is quivering. I hope he is alright. I think to myself. I his hair and he sighs. He is so cute when he is sleeping. 

 

Sorry for the short chapter. :)