Chapt: 8 Hangover

The Maknae Mischief

Its 6 in the morning when Manager Kim comes into the dorm to find no one awake. The kitchen is a mess and so is the lounge, soju bottles are scattered everywhere. He see Eunhyuk and Kibum, sleeping amongst the mess. He shakes his head. They have to be at the studio at 7:30 and none of them are up!       

"How much did they drink last night?" He says to himself. he quietly goes to each room and then goes to the storage closet. He begins searching until he finds what he is looking for. The Fog Horn

He positons himself in the middle of the hallway and clears his throat. He presses the button on the fog horn and a loud screech fills the dorm.

" Okay boys!!!! Time to get up!!!" He shouts and presses the button again. Doors start opening and everyone comes staggering. Eunhyuk and Kibum practically jump up and salute when they hear the fog horn. 

"Everybody in the lounge room, Now!" Manager Kim shouts and they all slowly make their way to the lounge room. " Stand in a line, all of you." Everyone is in line but some of them are falling back asleep. He presses the button on the fog horn again and now they are wide awake.

" Everybody awake? Good." He says and smiles, " Now drop and give me 20." The groans and moans of disapproval fill up the dorm but they are silenced when Manager Kim death stares them. Nobody goes against the death stare. When they start doing the push ups, Manager Kim starts recording them on his  phone just to piss them off and teach them a lesson. Heechul and Kangin are muttering under their breathe while the others are just doing it.

" After you have done your 20, Go for showers and get dressed. If you guys aren't ready by 6:40, I am leaving without you." Manager Kim sits on the single lounge chair in front of them. One by one they finish and soon all of them are hurrying to get ready. Some of them had to use the toilet because of last nights activities and being up this early didin't help their stomachs.

Come 6:30 everyone is ready to go, Manager Kim noticed that some of them looking green faced and decides to stop at a pharmacy on the way to the studio.

 

Ryeowook POV 

 

This morning was an absolute mess, no one was in a good mood today. It was rare that all 13 of us would have hangovers at the same time. On the way to the studio, Manager Kim was kind enough to purchase some things for us to help with the hangover. My stomach was the most delicate and was happy to recieve medicine. When we get to the studio for our photoshoot, we are told that it has been cancelled as their Photographer is sick and they can't bring anyone is on short notice. 

So Manager Kim says we can have a free day since this was the only thing scheduled for today. We are walking back to the cars when everyone starts shariing ideas for what to do today. After 15 minutes of discussion, Heechul suggests we go to the Health Club and everyone nods in agreement and the mood goes back to normal. 

Once we get to the Health Club we split up. I end up going with Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun to get full body massages. I am a bit sceptical of undressing for a stranger but the others aren't so worried. We get to the change rooms and undress and change into towels. We then go to a room with four big white massage tables and four masseuses waiting. We say hello and bow and take our places. As soon as the masseuse starts massaging my back I instantly relax. I'm so relaxed that I fall asleep.

I slowly wake up and the room is empty. Where is everybody? I think to myself.

' Eunhyuk! Donghae! Kyuhyun!" I call out but no answer. I'm starting to get a bit freaked out so i quickly get of the table and head to the dressing room, I open the locker to get my clothes when I hear footsteps. I sigh with relief, They came back. I close the locker and turn around to see the Grudge staring at me and I let out the girliest scream ever. 

 

 

 

 

Finally put ch8 up and ch9 is on its way.

:) enjoy