Chapt: 7 Change

The Maknae Mischief

Ryeowook POV 

 

After mine and Kyuhyun's kiss everyboy starte dropping the card on purpose or switching places. I did not move and neither did Kyuhyun, which was a relief. The new order of the circle went: Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul, Hangeng, Shindong, Yesung, Donghae, Sungmin, Siwon, Me and then Kyuhyun. 

The game lasted for hours until everybody started complaining about being tired. For sleeping arrangements, since Eunhyuk and Kibum were passed out on the floor, went like this: Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul and Hangeng in one room. Shindong, Yesung and Donghae in another.

Sungmin and Siwon insisted that they share a room together. I thought that was weird but I am too drunk to care or ask questions.

Going to the bedrooms was a challenge for everyone, not just me.

Kangin and Hangeng had sobered up a little and were giving Leeteuk and Heechul piggy back rides to their room.

Yesung didn't want to get up so Donghae and Shindong dragged him by his feet to the room.

Siwon had his arm around Sungmin as they went to their room but as soon as Siwon opened the door, Sungmin practically jumped on him and they both went into the room kissing each other. 

Oh Boy. I think to myself  as I'm leaning on the wall for support. I go to move when arms comes around me to help me. I look at Kyuhyun's face and he seems quite composed, despite what happened tonight. I blush when I think about the kiss.

We get to the room, he opens the door and turns on the light. I walk/stumble in first but I trip on the mat and I think I'm going to hit the ground but Kyuhyun catches me. Our pose just now reminds me of the Immortal lovers.

I stare into Kyuhyun's eyes and I'm blushing even  more. My heart is beating quite fast, I put my hand on Kyuhyuns chest and feel his heart beat too. My breathe hitches.

" Kiss me." I whisper, he leans in close and I close my eyes as his lips touch mine. I'm in heaven

 

Kyuhyun POV 

 

Kissing Ryeowook like this is the most amazing thing in my entire life. While we are still kissing, I pick him and up and carry him to the bed. We are lying down and I'm on top. We stop kissing to catch our breathe, Ryeowook's cheeks are flushed and his eyes are sparkling. 

I start to his shirt, i kiss his neck as I'm doing so and he moans, I smile against his neck, he's enjoying that. His neck was always sensitive. His hands go under my shirt and caress my back. I finish with the shirt, I go to undo his jeans when he stops me.

" Kyuhyun-ah, can we stop for tonight?" He says gently and he removes his hands from my back and touches my face.

 I see in his eyes that he is scared and anxious. A part of me wants to keep going and the other part of me understands exactly how he is feeling. I get off him. I go to get off the bed when he pulls me back to him.

" I want you to hold me while I sleep." He whispers. I realise that this is as far as I'm gonna get with him for a while and I'll take what I can get. It occurs to me that I haven't even told him that I like him yet. I nod and I lay beside him and back hug him, Ryeowook sighs and snuggles in closer to me.

" I like you Ryeowook." I say against his hair. hugging him tight. I feel his lips touch my hand.

" I like you too Kyuhyun." He says and I fall asleep with a smile on my face.