Chapter 9

His Dark Past

 

“She will?!” Daniel said looking at him curiously.

“I will tell her…Do you think she’d still want you after what you’ve done?” L Joe threatened.

“How do you know, what I’ve done?”

“you don’t remember me?”

“no…should i?”

--------------flashback--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A slightly younger version of L Joe was getting beaten up by 3 guys. The fourth just sat on the side playing a handheld video game. They threw punches and and kicks.

“Byunghun is it?” a tall guy said. “You little punk…you think you can steal from me and get away with it?”

“I’m not afraid of you..”

“Oh…you really shouldn’t have said that…bring in our secret weapon.”

“secret weapon?” L Joe said softly.

“Drama!”

The fourth guy, a younger version of Daniel stood up and put his game away. He looked so sweet like he couldn’t hurt a fly. He was adorable, just like a puppy.

“Yes?”

“he’s all yours…”

“hmm?” he said with a smirk.

“you’re my age…you think you scare me? I’m more afraid of him than you. You expect me to believe…you can hurt me?”

“and that’s why he’s our secret weapon…he looks so sweet but he packs mean punch…”

“Drama…give him pain…”

“this will be fun..” Drama said and smirked while cracking his knuckles. “Don’t underestimate me…because of my size and looks…I’m the strongest fighter here.”

The look in Daniel’s eyes…it was deadly and freaked him out.

“are you going to kill me?”

“we’ll see…” he said. L Joe swallowed hard and prepared for the pain.

“Come on Drama quit playing around..” the leader said.

“okay…you ready?”. That was the last thing L Joe heard before he out.

--------end of flashback-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“you don’t remember that? You’ve hurt so many people that you don’t even remember?!” L Joe smirked. “well now…I’ll get my revenge…”

He shoved Daniel back.

“I’m not like that anymore…I’m sorry for what I did…” he said with sincerity in his voice.

“you’re not sorry…you have no feelings! No remorse for all of your victims.”

“I’m different now..”

“yeah…you’re weaker…I could actually beat you up.”

“fine…beat me up.” Daniel said. “Go ahead.”

L Joe punched him.

“you’re lucky she didn’t hear us…or she’d hate you right now…She’d never love you…You the jerk who hurt people just for fun.”

“But I’d never hurt her!”

“says who? You know for a facts that you won’t hurt her?”

“yes…I do…” he said.

“you don’t sound too confident there. Break up with her…and I won’t tell her your secret…I mean honestly…you think she’d still want to be around you?”

He clenched his fists tightly.

‘he’s right…why would she love me? After all the things I’ve done…the people I hurt…just for fun…I don’t deserve her…I don’t deserve to be loved by her.’

He never fought back and just let L Joe take shots at him.

“YAH! Daniel!!” ______ cried. “L Joe!!! STOP IT!!!”

She had tears streaming down her face.

“Please! Stop!!” she begged.

“So Drama…had enough yet?” L Joe growled. ______ shoved him off of Daniel and slapped him hard.

“Leave him alone!”

“I told you I can’t do that! So…Daniel…A.K.A. Drama…You know it’s true…right?”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

hehe Waaa~ So the secrets out...but ______ still doesn't know yet. Aish! hmm how will she react? Da Da DUN!!~ XD