Payback ~

Teenage Dream ~

Few Days Later

 

“Thanks umma, see you” Han Jae thanked her mom followed by all of you in unison “Thanks aunty”. You all walked into the school compound with a bright smile. Laughing with each other while walking up the stairs to each of your respective classes was what you all would do every morning.

When you reached the top of the stairs, all six of you depart to the left and right. You, Han Jae and Na Eun are in one class. The three of you are taking science stream classes while the other three are taking arts stream classes.

Before you all could bid goodbye to each other someone bump into Soo Hye than made her fall. All of you turn to Soo Hye and help her up suddenly you heard an annoying familiar  voice saying sorry so you look up. “Ooopss sorry, my bad.” She and her gang smirked and walked away.

Dan Bi was about to jump on her and punch her in the face when Ji Young held her back. “Can you stop holding me back whenever I am trying to punch someone here damn it” Ji Young eyed her “Seriously.. don’t. Whatever you are trying to do comes with consequences you do realize that right” Dan Bi gave her the puzzled look “Since when did you take Eun Mi unnie’s job in lecturing halmunie ~”

“Since the day you were born. Now calm your down.”

“I can’t calm down after what they did to Soo Hye. didn’t you see what they did to her especially Ji yeon ?” Since you all are the same age you guys swear to each other for fun at times. “Yes I did, but whats the point they keep coming back unless you embarrass them” Han Jae click her hands together “That is an excellent idea. Lets do it now.”

“I was joking, you can’t be serious right”

Dan Bi patted Ji Young’s shoulder and smiled “Well she is not joking either is she”

Ji Young  look at her and Han Jae back and forth “Ughh yah Eun Mi say something, don’t just stand there like a doll. You too Na Eun help me out here, you Soo Hye … … never mind just stand there quietly” Soo Hye was about to protest but she kept shut. Na Eun fidgeted on her spot and you just stood there with your arms crossed “What do you want me to say Youngie ~ if they want revenge then revenge is what they get, I can’t stop them”

Ji Young mouth flew open while Dan Bi and Han Jae high-fived you. Dan Bi was so happy until she let out a loud laugh “Hahahaha ! See even Eun Mi unnie agrees with us, ohh come on Ji Young don’t be a spoil sport. Let them taste their own medicine..”

Han Jae laughed at Dan Bi’s words “I don’t think so your saying the phrase correctly”

“Whatever It dosen’t matter. Come on Ji Young you know you want this revenge as much as we all do.”

Ji Young let out a sigh and shook her head “Fine.. but don’t over do it. If my dad finds out that I got in a fight in school I am dead.”

“Aww but you have your awesomely hot brother to help you out right” Then all of you squeled except for Na Eun “Ohh yeahhh your brother how can we forget about him.”

Ji Young rolled her eyes upon remembering about him “Yeah and you know I haven’t seen him in years.”

Suddenly a teacher came out of one of the classes and scolded all of you “What are you girls still doing here. Get into your class now !”

Shock because of the stern voice you all started to walk away and Na Eun did the ‘I TOLD YOU SO’ to all of you “When did you say that ?” Han Jae asked her “I was about to when the teacher came out of the classroom”

You walked in the classroom and found those three idiots smirking but you were too lazy to care so you ignored them. All you know is that Ji Yeon and her gang has been an to you guys because they hate you all for some reason.

Park Ji Yeon and her twin sister Park So Yeon and their childhood friend Kim Min Kyu the three girls with rich father who sponsor’s almost all the school’s activity and not forgetting their annoying atitiude. But since the day you guys posted your video on Youtube they start to pick on you guys even more. Jelousy  maybe.

You were busy dreaming away in cloud land that you didn’t even realize those idiots were standing right in front of your table. “Oh look what do we have here. Three losers” Smirking and teasing all they want but when they saw us not responding to them they started to get pissed. Min Kyu smacked the table hard making all heads in class turn to you three.

You eventually snaped out of cloud land and look up “Oh..” that’s all you can say.

“Excuse me, oh. Is that all you can say.” Again another silence fell in between six of you. So again they were pissed, and so again Min Kyu smacked the table hard. You look at her and smirked. “You got to stop doing that Min Kyu, you might lose your hand.” You took out a book and ignored them again.

Ji Yeon suddenly smirk “Oh look they’re studying.They want to pass the test aww how cute.”

“Aww unnie don’t you think that these girls should be transferred to the arts class because I don’t see the use of this girls in this class if they keep failing all the subjects”

Ji Yeon smiled “True enough, maybe we should tell dad.”

Min Kyu added “Or they should just be kicked out from this school for being too stupid.”

Han Jae just look at them with a whatever face, Na Eun smirk and whispered to herself “Speak for yourself, everybody knows all three of you are the stupid one.”

You heard what she said and turn to her smiling “Haha nice on Na Eun”

She look at you and smiled.Then Dan Bi, Ji Young and Soo Hye came to your class because this period is where students from any class get to study with anyone from any class so the three of them came looking for you guys.

Dan Bi skipped in the class and almost bump into So Yeon so she made a drastic emergency brake and wobbled on her spot. “Whoo that was close.”

Followed by Ji Young and Soo Hye, all six of you just sat in a circle and ignore their presence. Suprisingly Ji Yeon pulled a chair and sat in your circle followed by the rest.

“So umm are you guys planning on failing your subjects too this time because if you are then you might want to get a personal tutor and we can help you with that”

So Yeon and Min Kyu somehow understood where this was going so they just went on with the flow. So Yeon interrupt her sister “You people do  understand what she is trying to say right. No.. okay I’ll help you.. uhh SHE.. SAIDD.. THATT ..YOUU.. GUYSSSS.. NEEEDDD.. A.. PERSONAL TUTOR. Get it ?” with her hands showing signs.

Min Kyu laugh and high-fived with Ji Yeon. Dan Bi couldn’t stand anymore so she look at all five of you like she was asking permission to get them back. Everyone just gave an agreeing look so Dan Bi look at So Yeon and smiled. “Nope, you still don’t get it. Okay how bout another o…”

Before she could finish Dan Bi gave her a marker pen and ask for a favour. “Can you help me spell ‘something’. Because I can tell that you must be really smart so please” She gave a really fake sweet smile “Okayy ! Sure anything for you guys.. Hmm”

Dan Bi smirked and got up from her seat “Come on”

“Where we going”

“To the board, then whats the marker for ?”

“Can’t we just write it here on a piece of paper.. or something”

Ji Yeon sense something was wrong so she agreed with So yeon. “Yeah can’t you just write it here, why must you go to the board.”

“Because in that way people would know that your smart sister is a really smart girl and she thought her how to write and spell. Don’t you girls want to be more known in this school don’t you want people to respect you more.” Han Jae tried to win their heart.

With the help from Han Jae they agreed. “Okay lets goo.”

“What do you want me to write ?” Everyone in class turn to look at Dan Bi and So Yeon and from the noisy class all you can hear is just whispers from your classmates.

Dan Bi hand her a paper and when she read the paper her eyes rounded. “Is this for real, this really happened. Hehe this would be a hit.”

You all got up and walk towards them and stand beside Dan Bi. So Yeon turn to Dan Bi “Do I write your name here in the blank space.”

“Oh no, just leave it blank.”

“okay.”

“After you are done writing, please sign down there showing that you are the one that wrote this.” So Yeon blankly nod her head and sign her name.

She passed the pen to Dan Bi, and Han Jae look at the board again “Hmm somethings missing.” She took the marker and put So Yeon’s name on the blank space. So if anyone read the passage its will go like.

“I PARK SO YEON LOST MY ITY WHEN I WAS 13, I LIKE TO DIG MY NOSE IN CLASS WHEN NO ONE’S LOOKING AND I PASTE MY BOOGER UNDER MY DESK. AND I STILL MY THUMB TO SLEEP. SIGNED PARK SO YEON –PLEASE NOTE-”

“Perfect.. now it looks complete.”

Then the whole class burst into laughter, you took out your phone and snaped a picture with a title ‘The cute sincere confession of Park So Yeon’ with that you attached So yeon’s picture and hit send.

Withing one minute everyone’s phone was buzzing including Ji Yeon and Min Kyu. When So Yeon saw the title she screech as loud as she can. “How dare you, you ” She walk to the white board and took the duster and started to rub off the words on the board. You all laugh at her stupidity, and Dan Bi held out the marker to her.

She look at Dan Bi with killing eyes, Dan Bi just eyed the marker insisting So Yeon to read the label. Her eyes rounded when she knew that she had been tricked.

Dan Bi laughed “Its permanent. There is no way you can rub it off with just a duster.”

Min Kyu ran to Dan Bi and pushed her. Dan Bi stumble behind a bit but her smirk was still on her face. She wasn’t scared of Min Kyu at all because Dan Bi is way taller than her so its easy to pick on her.

You all surround Dan Bi and clapped your hands together, Na Eun turn to Ji Yeon and smiled “Thank you for helping us spell, we know we can count on you.”

With that Ji Yeon ran to Na Eun and push her hard. Before she could reach Na Eun she trip on her laces making her fall flat on her face. So Yeon and Min Kyu ran to help her up, So Yeon walk up to you guys andgave you a deadly warning "You guys do know that you just made the biggest mistake of your life."

You laughed at her warning "well its not our fault that you were just plainly stupid to trust us enough" Dan Bi high-fived Ji Young and pated your shoulder.

Ji Young felt a tingle of warm and confidence in her so she dared herslef to speak up "By the way if you are I said IF. IF you are smarter than us, then why do YOU three keep failing your subjects and we keep passing our subjects. Isn't the stupid one suppose to be you three."

The whole class -oooeeddd- at what Ji Young just said. For some reason Na Eun keep picking on Ji Yeon, when she saw Ji Yeon rub her sore bum she just said things straight forwardly "Does you bum hurt Ji Yeon, aww pity well you should consider on walking instead of running just now because I think you big fat were the reason why you fell. Ohh and not forgetting your laces too."

Ji Yeon eyed you all and made a clear warning "I will make sure you aliens will regret on what you did today.. I'll get you back. Everybody heard me.. any of you dare to speak up of this matter I will personally make sure you will suffer the consequences." 

"You think that big wealthy daddy of yours can help you now I don't think so." Soo Hye who has been quiet since just now spoke up "If you think this is all we got, then you don't know us. We are more capable in doing something much more worst than what your dad can do."

"Oh really, yeah like what dip our heads in a bucket of water. Now thats lame." Han Jae smirk "Pshfft only immature barbie doll brats like you can do stuff like that. What we do is big, bigger that your big fat too."

Min Kyu couldn't stand it anymore she wants to slap all of you so much, so she chose the one that she thinks it easy to get and that is Soo Hye. She underestimated Soo Hye, when Soo Hye saw Min Kyu walking towards her and was ready to slap her she just smiled and ran to her and pin her down on the floor.

Now everybody was shock, "You want to slap me, go on do it. But lemme tell you something, don't underestimate me because I can far worst than just pull your hair." Then she puch her in the face and got up. "Thats for knocking into me just now." Another kick on her thighs "Thats for hurting me and my friends" Lastly a slap on her face "And this is for everything else."

Ji Yeon pulled Min Kyu up and walk towards the door. "I'll get my revenge.. I will torture you till you rot in hell !" And she walked out of the class with So yeon trailing behind her. Before So Yeon could leave the class Dan Bi called her

"Hey So Yeon, tell your sister and friend that. We had enough of you girls bullying everyone and we'll make sure that everyone gets to have their revenge, so before you torture us we will make sure you guys are the one that will get tortured first until you die and rot in hell . Make sure they get the memo." She was so pissed at So Yeon until she was about to strangle the girl, poor So Yeon looked frightend so she ran out of class and bump into the teacher.

When the trio's were gone everyone cheered for all six of you, you all hug each other, Ji Youngs's hand were trembling so much like she just came from north pole without a jacket. Han Jae rubbed Soo hye's head because of her brave stunt. You guys were too busy to realise that the teacher was in class."Ehemm.. if your done hugging, you may go back to your own classes now."

You all bade goodbye to each other and turn to walk to your seats when the teacher asked who wrote such and embarassing thing on the board. "Who did this, Such an embarassing thing to do, and its written in permanent marker." everyone said in unison "Park So Yeon teacher" 

"Well I would to hear her explanation then, speaking of them. Where are the TRIOS, Na Eun bring the class file. Tell those girls to come see me after school and say that they will be getting dettention."

"Okay.."

"Since we can't use the board today because of this ugly confession, well just do practical today. Everyone take out your Poem book and read....."

So class went on as usuall, but you saw that Na Eun and Han Jae couldn't stop smiling. Maybe its because they were glad to finally get revenge. Lets just hope the trios would learn their lesson.

 



 

HELLO ~ I am so so so soryr for not updating, but I have a really good reason for not, i hape a two and a half week  of exam, my schedual's pack and I have other important stuff to do so I did a really long chapter on this one. 

Sorry if this chapter is boring, i just did what I felt like it.. again I appologise for the late update.

For that I'll give this really cute picture of Luhan and Xiumin