The Surprise ~

Teenage Dream ~

(Authors POV) 

Days passed since the day you and your friends had a fight with Park Jiyeon and her group. So you were all hanging out at your usual  place practicing a dance that you all came up with for the next video when suddenly Na Eun's phone rang. She went to pick it up and you all took 5 - 10 minute break.

(You/Eun Mi POV)

Na Eun's frown at the caller ID  " Guys umm this number is an international number" 

 

Jiyoung walked to her and peeped, she walked away and just asked her to pick it up. 
 
"What...what of it is a bad guy? You know theif or or some guy who wants my organ so he will skin me alive, kill me, dig my organs.OH MY LIFE! MY LIFE! OH NOOO....." NaEun started to become dramatic.
 
The phone stop but then it rang again few minutes later. She looked at her phone with terrified looks, "here it is again" HanJae walked to her smacked her head and answered the phone. "You should really start taking drama classes, suits with all those sreaming. Hello~"
 
"Hello~" a woman picked up.
 
"Yeah who's this"
 
"Ohh, one minute"
 
"Umm okay.." 
Then she passed the phone to a guy 
 
"Hello~"
 
"Yes, who is this?" HanJae frowned at his lack of English language. 
 
"Is this Jang NaEun?"
 
"No.."
 
"Can I speak to her please?"
 
"Yeah ummm.... Hold on"
Passes the phone back to NaEun 
 
"It's for you..."
 
"What?!?!....who is it...guy or girl...old or young....bad or good...tell me!"
 
"Woah woman chill! Just answer...don't be so paranoid"
 
"But...but..." HanJae place the phone in her handsand sat down
 
"Meanie..all of you are"she stuck her tongue out. 
 
All of us turned to her and shout in unison 
"COWARD!" 
 
She gave you all the look and answered "Hello..who is this?"
 
Hello.. Hi this is - " before he could finish his words she cut him
 
"Listen here man.. if your going to threaten me just to get my money and then skin me alive then sell my organs. I warn you..you won't manage because my uncle is a Police Inspector. You hear me"
she was panting when she finish her last sentence.
 
Before she could continue, she heard the person laugh on the other side.
 
"Why are you laughing? I'm serious!" 
 
HanJae face palm herself while the rest of us shook our head.
 
"I'm sorry NaEun sshi but I'm manager Kang from Seoul, Korea. I'am currently the manager of the group B.A.P and I can guarantee you I mean no harm" 
 
When she realised her mistake she was taken aback and all she could was  "ohh..." Then she smiled. All of us looked at her and she said "Manager Kang" , we all nod our hear and looked away.
 
HanJae asked NaEun where is he from. "Im sorry, where did you say you were from?" 
 
"Seoul , Korea"
 
she mouthed us *Korea* 
 
We nod our head and looked away again, then NaEun ask him 
"Which ggroup you are the manager again?" 
 
"B.A.P" 
 
NaEun nod and mouthed us again *B.A.P* 
 
we nod and looked away.
 
Then it clicked we turned our head to NaEun and all of us including NaEun screamed
 
" KOREA! B.A.P! MANAGER!"  
 
We looked at the phone and each other "AHHHHH! OMG OMG OMG!"
 
Dan Bi ran to NaEun screaming "Loudspeaker! Loudspeaker!" 
 
Naeun realises that she was acting completely stupid so she apologised, we all apologised on behalf of her. When everything died down, Dan Bi asked "BTW ,  why are you calling NaEun's phone?" 
 
"I was just calling to inform you guys that the B.A.P 's are coming to your country"
 
"Really! ...and you are telling us because?" I asked in a shocke then curious tone.
 
"You see..the boys and me have watch the video that you girls made and it was amazing"
 
*together* "Thank You"
 
"*chuckles* So the boys and me, well actually the boys requested and I agreed that they want you to become their tour guide"
 
Everyone started to scream and started chatting happily. Ji Young and me apologise to him for the loudness. Dan Bi and Han Jae were already making noises and dancing like monkeys 
 
"Sorry for the fuss, we would be ver happy and honoured to be your tour guide, thank you for asking" I replied.
 
Ji Young shouted " Shut up! We are still on the phone. Say thank you!"
 
*together* "THANK YOU"
 
"Most welcome girls, so I'll see you girls when we come?"
 
"Yeah sure" Ji Young replied. 
 
"Till then , bye girls" He bade goodbye and hung up the phone. After we hung up we all looked at each other and laugh , scream , wailing here and there. We waited for that day with beating hearts. 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Hi everyone, im the author-nim's friend.. Im  really sorry for not updating for her.. Since her laptop is out of order she asked me to update it but i postpone it untill now.. It has been months .. IM SO SO SORRY CHULSUHABNIDA ! The next chapter will be updated by the author-nim. Catch you guys later ~~pyung~~
And sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes ;D