Boys can Cook ?

Teenage Dream ~

(No One's Pov)

 
Ji Young, Youngjae, Dan Bi and Yongguk were the first to arrive at the hideout. Dan Bi and Yongguk as usual with their non-stop bickering and the cute chemistry between Youngjae and Ji Young approched the house.Well in Dan Bi and Ji Youngs head the hideout would be like an old factory or some abandon place but actually the hideout turn out to be a beautiful house. Its location is located far away behind the park. It has a beautiful lawn. "Woahhh, this hide out is the most beautiful hide out I've ever seen." Dan Bi's couldn't stop checking out the place.
 
Ji Young just ran into the house and there she stood at the front door, and then she went "Whoooo, this is some house. I wish this was my house." She look back at Dan Bi who was playing on the lawn jumping up and down pretending to be flying like an idiot. "Dan Bi ! Come look at the living room, its paradise." Dan Bi turn to look at Ji Young who was already at the front door, she ran to her and almost trip on the stairs. "How did you get here so fast ?" 
 
"I teleported here, with my teleportation magic. What about you ?" Ji Young mada a sarcastic joke when she knew how Dan Bi got herself to the front door, by walking obviously.
 
"I swam my way here, on the way here I saw Nemo and Dory from finding nemo. Do you belive me ? keke ~" Dan Bi gave a small laugh and Ji Young just laugh at that too. When Dan Bi went in the house and saw the living room she went jawless again. 
 
"OH MY GAWD, someone pinch me." Ji Young literally pinch her and Dan Bi gave a small scream at that "Oww.. why did you pinch me"
 
"You told me too.. so I did" Ji Young just smiled at her and walk to the couch and sat down realeasing the pain on her muscles. "Yeah well I said someone, I did not say your name" Dan Bi walk to the nearest couch and sat down too relaxing herself. "Ahhh this is nice, my body's aching from all the running."
 
"Emm Hmm ~" Their eyes felt really heavy so they were drifting to sleep when Youngjae and Yongguk came out of the kitchen. Yongguk was about to call them when he saw them sleeping "Yah wha--- ohh they're sleeping." He looks at Dan Bi's sleeping face "You look more calm when you are sleeping" He carried her in a bridal style and brought her to the bedroom slowly not wanting Dan Bi to wake up. If she suddenly wake up in his arms she might think that he was going to her.
 
Youngjae did the same thing to Ji Young, when he arrived at the room he placed her down on the bed slowly and pulled the blankets so that it was covering both of them. He switched on the air-cond and close the curtains. Then he went back downstairs to help Yongguk prepare dinner for all twelve of them.
 
In the middle of cooking, they heard the sound of the front door opening and a girl squealing "Kyaaa ~ OH MY GAWD ! No way, wow this is some house. " Youngjae peek through the kitchen and smiled at them "Oh your here, come on in. Dinner is almost ready, well not really but yeah. Why don't you both rest first."
 
Han Jae went to the kitchen and she only found Youngjae and Yongguk but no sign of the rest of you "Urm where are my friends ?" Yongguk just points his fingers upstairs "Upstairs, sleeping. They're were really tired. Just head upstairs first door right in front of the stairs."
 
Han Jae just nod and then she looked at the three boys to and fro. There were something weird about them "Wait.. before I head upstairs, why aren't you all taking your mask off ?" You look at Himchan and he just smiled at you eventhough you can't see his smile but you can tell through his eyes. "I already know your identity so why are you being so secretive, take it off three of you. You'll die because of lack of oxygen sheesh, I won't tell the girls okay."
 
"You what !.. how do you know who is he ?" Yongguk just look at me with wide eyes while holding a knife. "I got my own ways, alrite ahhhhh emm I am going to sleep.. and close you mouth Yongguk-shi you don't want your saliva spilling into the food right" Yongguk close his mouth and when he was sure I was on my way up he ran to Himchan and ask him wether I was telling the truth. Youngjae just laugh, he wasn't shock because he knows that Ji Young knows his identity too.
 
"Dude , she just mentioned your name ? Of course its true, how does she know ? Ohh umm at the park when I turn around and my back was facing her I forgot why I took of my mask and that time she spun me around and ta-dah."
 
Yongguk just nod and went back to the kitchen to continue cooking. Few minutes pass, this time the door sounded like it was opening and a bunch of laughters was heard. Yongguk, Himchan and Yongjae just peek through the kitchen "Ohh everyone's here." Youngjae just smiled to you,Na Eun and Soo Hye and gestured you girls to go sleep. 
 
"Go go, sleep get some rest, when dinners ready we'll call you." 
 
Eun Mi felt bad because they were tired too "Aren't you all resting, its not fair then. I know your all tired"
 
Jongup just smiled and said that "Its okay, were fine. Its you girls that should get some sleep." You just nod your head and the three of you headed to the bedroom. When you entered you saw Ji Young, Dan Bi and Han Jae was sleeping like dead people. "Soo Hye you sleep next to Han Jae unnie ~ ok." she just nods her head and as soon as the their head touch the pillow they all fell asleep.
 
In the room there were three beds, each of you share one bed.. comfortablely you shifted in your bed and fell asleep. But before you sleep, there is one thing that bothers you the most and its their identity. Why would they be so secretive but nevermind You pushed it aside and just sleep. 

 


Chapter 7 done ~ sorry for th short update. I am really sleepy right now and I need my sleep. I'll update tomorrow.. promise.. orait. Good Night, good Morning bye people. :) saranghae, please do sub and comment. I am out of ideas now.. help is really appriciated :) Please do..