Chapter 005: Netizens

Faerie || NH Media's First Girl Group || Apply Closed~!

"I don't see why NH is debuting this group so soon after uBEAT came out." A university student sighed, talking through a video chat with one of her friends. "May, I really don't see why this group is getting this hype."

"Jea, hey, isn't that a member of Faerie in that music video?" The girl on the other side of the video chat asked. "It looks a lot like that one girl - the short one."

"Mai? Yeah, kind of... I guess." Jea shrugged, clicking to another video, tired of watching the uBEAT one. As much as she loved the voices of Kevin, Eli, and AJ, that girl's face was getting on her nerves.

"I don't know, I kind of like them. No songs have been leaked yet, but I think they have what it takes." May said. "They're all really pretty, in any case."

"Looks don't make talent. I told you that when you became obsessed with that Love Pop song by Shin Go-Eun. She can't sing worth a damn," Jea sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Still a catchy song," May muttered.

---

"Who do you think Hye's idol sibling is?" One classmate asked another.

"Don't know," another said, taking a bite of the snow cone in her hand.

"Well, she's from Canada and her last name is Choi," said the only male in the four person group.

"Are you saying that her sibling could be G.Na-unnie?" Asked the shortest in the group, looking up at the male.

"Of course. Who else could it be? Besides Henry of SJ-M, G.Na is the only Canadian idol I can think of, and Henry's last name is Lau." The male shrugged, taking a bite of his own snack.

The three girls around him nodded in agreement.

"I guess that makes sense," the first girl sighed. The four classmates were walking around a mall, debating the new group from NH.

"You'd think they'd stick to boy groups, though," The second girl said out of nowhere. "I mean, after Paran and U-Kiss, you'd think they would just debut another boy group."

"Maybe they'll debut this group with a boyish concept?" The third girl said, a bit confused at the idea herself.

"That would be something interesting to see." The male chuckled, shaking his head.

---

"Oh look! You can pre-order Faerie's debut single!"

"Who's debut what?"

"Really, Gwen?"

"Really, Faye. Who's debut what? Is this another one of your K-pop things?"

"Yeah. It's a new girl group from the same company as my most favorite boy group in the world!" Faye smiled brightly, looking over to her side of the dorm room and grinning at her collection of U-Kiss posters. "And one of the members is the sibling of my favorite member, and there's actually a lot of ethnically diverse members."

"That's cool, Faye," Gwen sighed, flipping through her fashion magazine in a rather bored fashion.

"Should I pre-order it? I can choose who's on the album art! So I can choose my favorite member! Oh, hmmm..." Faye bit her lip. "There's no cover with all of them on it..."

"Wait, if they haven't debuted yet, how do you know who your favorite member is?" Gwen raised an eyebrow, setting down her magazine and walking over to her roommate's desk. "Oh, who's that one?"

"That's Jacy. She was once an underground rapper and worked with Tiger JK and Umali on a song before or during her trainee days. She's Korean-American and she went to the same high school as Amber from f(x)." Faye said happily.

"She looks cool, however, it is really weird how much information you know about her." Gwen said, a bit creeped out.

"Really? Like you don't know more than that about Robert Downey Jr or ScarJo, or anyone in the Marvel franchise for that matter," Faye grinned, laughing as she caught her roommate in a trap.

"Okay, okay. You got me. How many members are in this group?"

"Eight. Belle, Hye, Mai, Ae Sook, Jacy, Hyomi, Huan, and Hyelee."

"Ok, I'm done. Going back to my magazine..."

~*~*~*~*~

Okay, so just a few things.
Some scandals will probably pop up after debut, so there will be more fan things going on.
Woot for two days in a row updated. xD
Also, if any of you know of any apply fics, let me know; I have a character I want to try, but haven't been able to find the right fic for her. Thanks~
<3
Jae