Two

Protect Our Maknae

On the next morning,Zelo wakes up early and when he looked to his other side, he saw Jongup was still soundly sleeping at his own bed.He tidy his bed before going to the bathroom to take a shower.All of his school stuffs were already packed up since last night.Zelo didn't have to be hurry go to the school today.

After finished showering,he wears his school uniform neatly.He really missed to wear those uniform.He smelled something delicious from the kitchen.

He knew that was Himchan that was cooking for their breakfast.Zelo felt hungry and he hurriedly grabbed his bag and run to the kitchen.

Yongguk had been wake up early too.He was watching and focusing his war movie at the TV.It was still early but Yongguk already watched his war movie.He screamed,shouted,laughed and many more when he watched the war movie.

Zelo saw Himchan was busy preparing the breakfast.He cooked fried rice,sausages,and omelettes.He served some hot chocolate drinks for them.

'Himchan hyung..I'm hungry now..' Zelo pouted when he was in the kitchen.He rubbed his stomach as a sign that he was hungry.

'Yah..Zelo ah..You've turned to Daehyun??Just wait a minute..I will finish now', Himchan asked while preparing six plates and six mugs for them.

Zelo waited patiently and he helped Himchan serves the foods at the dining table.All of sudden,Daehyun appears at the dining table.He was looking to the breakfasts dish that was served now at the table.Himchan and Zelo didn't noticed when he came to the dining table.It was fast just like wind.If it was food,definitely Daehyun who will be the one that will sit first at the dining table.

'Daehyun ah..How come we didn't noticed you're coming? Himchan asked.

'Ah..I had a teleportation power..That's why there's no one saw me coming here..Haha' he joked and laughed.

'Yeah..Super powers..Get to yourself Daehyun ah..' Himchan mumbled to Daehyun.Daehyun just let out a chuckle.

Zelo just ignored his hyungs and he sat at the chair to eat his breakfast.One by one,all of the other members were already at the table to eat their breakfast.

They ate all of the foods delightfully especially Daehyun.As for Zelo,he was excited to go to his school today.He missed the school feelings.

After finishing their breakfasts,Zelo is getting ready to left the dorm for school.Before wearing his shoes,the hyungs gave him supports.The hyungs stood close to the door.Zelo nodded and smiled to them before leaving the dorm.

'FIGHTING MAKNAE AH!!' the hyungs shouted.Then, Zelo left the dorm for school.His school was not too faraway from their dormitory.The CEO of TS transfarred him there since he became a trainee at TS.His mother was okay with the CEO's decision.It's for Zelo's own good.

While at the dorm,the members just wondered around.Laid at the couch,watch the TV,played games,checked on their Twitters and fancafe,listened to songs,and many other things that they can have their rest.

'I hope Zelo will be fine at school..I felt something strange in my heart..I'm worried for him..' Yongguk suddenly spoken to them.They were together watching the TV now.

'I felt it too hyung..I tried to confidence to myself that I was just cared for him..So,that's why I'm worried..' Jongup said with worry feelings.

'Me too..This weird feeling haunted me since before yesterday...I hope there's nothing unwanted happened..' Himchan continued.He was showing his worried face.

'Me too..hyung..I felt worry for Zelo too..Why did I felt like this?I felt like I don't want to let him go to his school alone..' Daehyun spoken with worried voice.

'Aish..same with me too..I hope this was just my feeling..I felt worried for him too..' Youngjae said.

They looked at their face each other.They were hoping that Zelo would be back home safely.

 

After few hours at school,it was time for the students to leave their school for home.Zelo had received a lot of supports and love from his friends and teachers including his fans at his school too today.He never imagined that he will receive a lot of supports and love from them despite he can't attended his school always.

He was heading to the dorm's now.He was using his skateboard to walk but somoene unknown people was following him since morning when he left the dorm.It scared Zelo to walk actually but he thought that it was just coincidence for him to meet the person again.

His heart was beating very fast as he was afraid and his legs were shaking too.He didn't thought it was a coincidence anymore because he saw the stranger just folowed him until he reached at a not so many people place.

He rolled his skateboard quickly until someone covered his mouth with a handkerchief and it was all in black colour around him later.

He was fainted.No one saw the incident.It was planned really well by the culprit.A stranger with a big body took him inside the van and only his skateboard that was left at the place.

 

 

~~~~~~