Ten

Protect Our Maknae

'It's time for us to go,Yongguk.I will take care of our dongsaengs',Himchan promised before going into the car that will take them to the place.They were disguising themselves so that nobody and their fans noticed it was them who gets into the car.

Their manager was asked by the CEO to help them go there.That's all what the CEO can helped them now.Polices didn't allowed by the kidnapper.

They wished they could report to the police but they knew Youngjae and Zelo lifes now were in the kidnapper's dirty hands.

Himchan,Daehyun,and Jongup hugged the leader before leaving him just alone without them.

They didn't want to follow what the kidnapper asked but they had to because of their lifes.Lifes that have to be save.

'Remember guys,tell me as soon as you arrive.Be extremely careful',Yongguk reminded.He was responsible if something bad happens to them.

He was the oldest and he had to take care of his brothers.A huge task he had to be responsible.

The youngers never want to trouble him but they knew Yongguk was a person that kept his promise to take care.

'We will get our Youngjae and Junhong back,Yongguk ah',Himchan said at the open window of the car.

He gulped because he can't think anything seeing his dongsaengs go there by themselves.

Daehyun and Jongup who sat at the back waved softly to Yongguk.Yongguk glared to them because why did the waves like it was the last time they seeing him.

The two youngers smiled to their Yongguk hyung.

After that,the car left Yongguk standing stunned at the secret car park.

He quickly goes inside back to the building to wait for new information from them and maybe new information from the stupidest kidnapper.

He sighed before entering the room's back and when he opened the door,Hyosung,Zinger,Jieun,and Sunhwa already were in the room without Yongguk's knew.

'Oh,hey..What are you all doing here,noona?'Yongguk asked Hyosung.The three other members just being silent.They were worried too for their juniors.

'We..we..just want to accompany you Yongguk.Where the others?I can't see them anywhere',Hyosung replied and she looked around to find the others.They didn't knew what happened to the boys actually after Zinger and Jieun left them.

Yongguk looked down because he didn't have the courage and strength to answer the question.

Looking Yongguk looked very sad,Jieun stood up from the couch and patted Yongguk's shoulder.

'You can tell us',Jieun softly spoken and it made Yongguk's heart felt a bit calm than before.

He hugged Jieun before releasing the hug and answer the question.

'They were at the kidnapper's place and Youngjae's with Zelo now.They were kidnapped by the kidnapper.I don't know..I'm worried for their safety..I'm worried for their lifes.I'm worried for them..and..and--'Yongguk was stopped by Jieun's finger that was at his mouth now.

'Shh..Stop it,Yongguk,Calm down.You should not get panic',Jieun said.

The girls didn't want to scream or shout because if they did that,Yongguk would probably can't make himsef calm and cannot think very well.

They were so shocked for what they heard.The cooling wind of the air-conditioner hitted their skin but still it can't make them feel better.

'Dear,God.Please take care of my brothers',Yongguk prayed in his silent heart.He pressed his palm and sat at the chair infront of a computer.

The phone still didn't give any sign.It still just silent.

 

 

~~~~~~

Hello,everyone!^^

Thanks for reading and subscribing^^

Sorry for a short chapter by me..

I just got back from school.

And,What will happen to them?OMG