Eight

Protect Our Maknae

After all preparation that they had done,it was time for Youngjae to go to the kidnapper's place.

They were so worried for Youngjae to go by himself.

This was all because of the kidnapper and they didn't want Zelo to be hurt.They have told their respected CEO.

This is what happened.

 

(FLASHBACK)

After they disguised themselves,they went to the TS building.Luckily,their CEO was there earlier and not busy.The security guards of the TS bulding were suprised to see them disguised themselves.

The boys just gave them a sign of to be quiet and they just nodded and agreed but they still felt weird of why were the idols were disguising themselves when going there.

When they went to the elevator,they met Jieun and Zinger whom were going down in the lift.When the lift's door opened,both of the girls were too shocked and they almost screamed.Himchan and Daehyun closed their mouths with their hands.

'Don't worry noona..It's us..'Daehyun spoke to Zinger that was almost bite his hand.

'Really?Why are you all wearing weird clothes and had weird hairs?'Zinger asked as soon as Daehyun released his hand from .

'We were disguising ourselves noona..You know what happen to us right?Zelo's been kidnapped and we have to save him .We have to tell our CEO',Youngjae answered.The others still kept silent.

'WHAT?!'the two girls spoke too loudly and they quickly covered their mouths.

Yongguk gave them a signal to be quiet.They didn't want any others to know about the big problem and mostly they were afraid of maybe the kidnapper had set a few peoples to watch what were they doing.

'Let's go boys..We're going with all of you to our CEO's room',Jieun said with her stable breath.

The boys nodded as a sign of agreement to meet the CEO together.

Walking for a few minutes,they arrived at the front door of the CEO's office.They couldn't stable themselves as they were thinking of what would be the CEO's reaction to the biggest problem.

'Ready?',Yongguk asked with a low voice and slowly opened the door.

The door opened and the CEO was enjoying his coffee.He spit out back of the coffee that he was enjoying because of their sudden presence.

'Wait,wait,wait..Boys?'Mr Kang asked and his eyes were widely opened.

'We're sorry..Mr..Sorry for making you suprised',Jieun apologized.

'We have to do this because Junhong was in trouble,Mr',Yongguk spoke the truth.

'WHAT?!'Mr Kang said loudly.He was too shocked to hear the shocking incident.

'He's been kidnapped since yesterday when he didn't came back home from school..We didn't thought that this would happen',Himchan continued and he was looking down.

The atmosphere in the room was like frozing for a few minutes.Youngjae began to speak his thing.

'I will go there now,Mr because the kidnapper threatened us if we didn't follow what they asked,they will kill Zelo',Youngjae tried to gain his courage to speak.

'This is a very,very,very,very,very,very serious boys.Why all of you didn't tell me since yesterday?Junhong could been killed and what if his parents know about this?What if all of your parents know about this?What if your fans know about this?'Mr Kang made his voice higher.He sounded mad but actually he was worried for the boys.

'They will not know about this,Mr.Just consider this incident as a big secret that no one can know.So,we really need help..Believe for us..We will protect our maknae no matter what happens.He was our brother',Yongguk said as he was the respective leader of the famous idol group,B.A.P.

'We should report to the police boys..I don't want all of you to go there.It's unsafe and very dangerous.They were bad guys,boys.How can all of you solve this big problem?'Mr Kang said with a worry voice.He squeezed his eyes as he really can't believed that this would happened to them.

'We can't report to the police,Mr.They said if we report to the police,Zelo whom the one that will receive punishment.Dead was the punishment..!'Yongguk can't control his voice and now the air conditioner can't even cooled them in this situation.

The CEO sighed deeply.

'You have just to believe us,Mr and help us on something that we really hoped that it would happen as like what we planned.We really hoped that',Himchan helped to speak.

Yongguk was trying to stable himself while the youngers can't even said a word except for Youngjae.

Zinger and Jieun tried to comfort them.Their juniors were having a really bad time.Worst situation that happened in their life.

'Okay,just tell me what you planned guys',the CEO finally agreed after thinking for awhile.Only God who can know what in their heart were.

'Alright,here's what we planned',Yongguk whispered to the CEO.

After few minutes,the CEO nodded that everything will be ready for them.

'Be extremely careful,boys',the last words they heard before the story starts.

Believe or not,this is what happened rarely.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update everyone.I was busy with my school and I'm run out of idea when I stopped at chapter 7.

Sorry for the short update.

I hope all of you enjoyed reading this.

Thank you so much to my readers,the people that commented this fanfic and my subscribers. Love you all!~^________^

Because all of you,this fanfic is still alive.

That's all.___Bye-bye.