Five

Protect Our Maknae

'What should we do now,hyung?'Jongup asked Yongguk.

'Yeah,hyung..What should we do now?'Youngjae asked Yongguk too.Their minds were full of many thoughts right now.They never faced this situation in their lives.Never once in their mind thought that this thing would happen in their lives.

'Yongguk ah..We should tell this to our CEO..Mr Kang can help us..We sure need help..We can't tell the police..'Himchan suggested after few minutes of thoughts.

Yongguk was pressing his hands together and he rested his chin at it.It was already 10 o'clock in the night.Luckily,they didn't have a schedule for tomorrow.

The content of the threaten letter still haunted them.

'I'm afraid hyungs..I'm so afraid right now..how's Junhong now..'Jongup mumbled.He shooked his head as he can't imagine what situation Zelo was facing now without them being with him.

Himchan patted Jongup's back to make him feel calm.He knew that everyone was worrying for Zelo too and he can't resist that he was feeling worried like crazy for their maknae.

'I think you're right Himchan..We must tell Mr Kang..He'll sure can help..We must save our maknae even it was risking our lifes..'Yongguk spoken to them after being silent for awhile.

The members nodded for what the leader said.They believed that they can save their maknae with the love power of the five of them.Love between brothers.They were one.

'But..how can we save him hyung?We didn't know where's Zelo now..'Daehyun's thought.

Before Yongguk could answer Daehyun's question,once again,the doorbell rang. 

DING DONG! The doorbell rang.

For this time,it was Youngjae who run to the door to open the door.He quickly ran to the door.

'It must be another threat from the kidnapper..Be careful Youngjae ah..'Himchan advised.

Youngjae opened the door and then once again there was nobody outside.Only a medium size box was there.It was wrapped with a ribbon around it.

'AISH!!DON'T PLAY WITH US!!'Youngjae shouted at the outside.The kidnapper's again made fun of them.Youngjae can't bear the games of the kidnapper.

'What happen Youngjae ah?'Daehyun asked Youngjae who looked so annoyed after he closed the door.

The others were curious.

'Look..at this thing..I hate the kidnapper..so much..I felt like I want to kill them now..'Youngjae yelled and pointed to the medium size box that he was holding.

The members never saw Youngjae being so angry like that.

'Let me see..Let me open it..'Yongguk asked and he took the box from Youngjae's hand.

He quickly opened the ribbon and when the box was already opened,a black coloured cell phone was in the box.

The cell phone rang as soon as they opened the box.It was no name number who called them.

Yongguk pressed the green button and answered the phone call.The others went closer to Yongguk to hear the phone talk.

'HELLO!WHO IS THIS??'Yongguk answered the call with a deep voice.

Strange and weird voice answered him back.

'Oh,hello..How are you guys?How mean are you..Answering with a rough voice..' the voice answered and continued with a devil laugh.

'ARE YOU STUPID?NEVER IN MY MIND WOULD ANSWER NICELY TO A KIDNAPPER!WHERE'S OUR MAKNAE??'Yongguk asked the voice.

The others were frozed when they heard the voice.Definitely,the voice was scaring to them but they try to gain their courage.

'Relax,man..No need to worry..He was fine with us..He was sleeping now after we kick him so hard..'the voice replied and agin continued with a big devil laugh.

'DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HIM...DON'T YOU EVER HURT HIM...WHERE'S OUR MAKNAE??'Yongguk warned the voice.

'All of you can come here..but..just the five of you..No police..No one other peoples..Just the five of you..If the five of you wanted him to be alive..If not..Well..what can I say..I would be glad to shoot him..'the voice replied with a devil laugh again continued.

'DAMN YOU!!'Yongguk shouted .

'I will send you the place in a message..Have fun guys..We will have loads of fun....'the call ended.

'HELLO!HELLO!HELLO!!!!'Yongguk tried to not end the phone call.

Unfortunately,the kidnapper already ended the call.

The members couldn't say anything.They were so worried for Zelo.Zelo can't be hurt.

'What are we gonna do??'Himchan asked.

The members were panicked.

'We will save Zelo with our own..You guys have the willing?'Yongguk answered and angers was fullfilling himself.

The members nodded as their answer.They were willing to do anything to save their maknae.

Idols will face the kidnappers.They admitted that they didn't have any experience to face bad peoples but the only fake experience was when they filming the 'One Shot' MV.

That night they planned everything.They have to be super careful.The kidnappers will not know what will they do and what did they planned.

They will not tell their families and BABYs.

'We'll save you Zelo ah..Wait for us..'Yongguk mumbled.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG...I hope this chapter will turn well..I just wrote what my mind thinks.Yonggukie was really the best leader ever...^^All of them were the best hyungs ever.

What will happen in the next chapter??

Thank you so much for reading everyone..and thank you so much too to my lovely subscribers..Thank you for your support..^^