Nine

Protect Our Maknae

This was the beginning where it all happens at a house.A big white coloured house.From it's looking,the house looked like been left for many years.

2601 was the number of the house.A lot of trees were surrounding the house and the wind blew at Youngjae.He felt very cold and was like electric current was fullfilling himself.

He wore a very small microphone at his pocket.It was used for Youngjae to communicate with the others.The driver who drove Youngjae to the place left as soon as possible when he arrived there.They didn't want any small mistake to happen.

'Are you okay,Youngjae?'Yongguk's voice from the small microphone at Youngjae's pocket.

'Emm,I'm okay',he answered simple and he was very nervous and afraid but he tried to hide it as he can from Yongguk.

'I'm going in,hyung',Youngjae said with a low voice.He stepped his feet slowly to approach the door of the house.He looked around him to check if someone was there watching him moved.

The cracked sounds of the door that only can be heard by Youngjae.No sign of the kidnapper.He closed the door in a slow motion to avoid loud sounds of the door.

'Hey,Junhong ah.Where are you?'he spoke bravely but still his heart likes want to go out from his chest.

Unfortunately,no signs of Zelo and the kidnapper.He decided to tell Yongguk because he thought the kidnapper just pulled their legs.

'Hyung,Zelo's not here.I thi----'he was stopped by a strong hit at his back.

He fell on to the floor because it was very hurt and painful.

'Hello..Hello..Youngjae ah..Youngjae ah..Speak to us..!'Yongguk's voices from Youngjae's pocket.Youngjae was fainted after the strong hit at his back.

Someone took the microphone at Youngjae's pocket and stepped at it to break it into pieces.He was took by someone to a room.He didn't reagain his conscious.

~~~~~~

 

 

'Hello!Youngjae ah!'Yongguk shouted his name but didn't get any respond from Youngjae.Yongguk threw the communication's device to the wall.

'Aish..This cannot be happen!'Yongguk punched to the wall's hardly.

They knew that Youngjae now lost his communication with them.

'What happen to him??'Daehyun asked worriedly.He squeezed his eyes as he can't believed that they lost their communication with Youngjae.

Then,the phone that the kidnapper gave rings.Jongup quickly took the phone and gave it to Yongguk.

Evil laughs that was heard by him as soon as Yongguk put the phone at his right ear.Yongguk pressed the speaker voice so that the others can hear too.

'HEY!YOU'RE LYING TO US!WHERE'S YOUNGJAE?!'Yongguk shouted with his deep voice.

'Don't worry..He was just fine with us now.He was so stupid to believe that there's no one at our place.He was still too young.You should asked the member who's older than him to come,not that little boy too'he laughed with evil and loud voice.

'Hey!Don't call him  stupid.You're the one that stupid.Wait a minute,you're not just stupid but too stupid..EVIL AND DUMB!!'Yongguk cursed madly.

'Wait..Wait..Are you trying to make me mad boy?Remember!I had two of your beloved little brothers with me..I can just kill them now or throw them into the river with their hands tightened',the kidnapper threatened again to them.

That was the weakest part of Yongguk when he heard his brothers will be hurt by someone.He's just too much loved them like his own flesh blood siblings.

'GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS AWAY FROM MY BROTHERS!'Himchan shouted suddenly.It was suppose to be Yongguk who's the one that will answer but Himchan cannot stay silent himself.

'Oh,another boy.Hello boy..What's your name?'the kidnapper made fun of Himchan.

'You didn't need to even know my name,you jerk!'Himchan yelled.

'Don't worry Himchan.We already got your name.Your name is Kim Himchan right?'the kidnapper still made fun of them.

The kidnapper let out his laughs loudly.

'Hey,boys.Let me tell you everyone.This game gonna likes to enter the second round.From now on,three members must go here and the one who's left will be the oldest!'the kidnapper said.

They were just like want to kill the kidnapper now but how can they do that.

'ARE YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!?'Yongguk shouted and he held the phone tightly at his hand.

The two others,Daehyun and Jongup just being silent to see their elder brothers talked with the kidnapper.It was very extremely dangerous now because the kidnapper got two peoples already.

'I'm not crazy friends.I just want to play an interesting game with all of you.The three members should come here now.The clock is ticking.Remember!!Do domething reckless,you will get their dead bodies.We had two of yours now.',the kidnapper spoke with an evil voice.

'HEY!!'Yongguk shouted very loudly but the kidnapper already hangs up.

Once again,Yongguk punched the wall with his hand.It's becoming creepier and very scary to anyone who hears it.

Himchan,Daehyun,and Jongup walked closer to Yongguk.They patted their leader's back.

'The three of us will go.We will try to save him even giving our lifes too',Himchan spoke with his hand still patting Yongguk's back.

'What if something happen to you guys?I can forgive myself if something happen to all of you..Youngjae and Junhong..I can't forgive myself..' Yongguk's voice cracked as tears now rolled down on his cheeks.

He was crying as he thought he failed to take care of his brothers.

'Don't give up yet,Yongguk hyung.We can do this!'Daehyun lightened his spirit.

'Yeah,hyung.We can do this!We had the power that the kidnapper didn't have.Love between brothers',Jongup continued.

'You heard what they said,Yongguk.They were younger than us',Himchan tried to calm Yongguk back and tried to give a smile.

Yongguk just nodded and the youngers gave him a big hug.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

Thank you for reading everybody and thank you to my subscribers too.Sorry for a short update by me.

I hope everything's going well for them.Oh My God,Jaejae~~now..

Sorry for English mistake as English is not my mother language.

Bye-bye ^_____^