Twelve

Protect Our Maknae

Youngjae wanted to cry but he cannot cry more because the man that looked at him slapped him hardly if tears kept coming out from his two eyes.

He tried to move but the chain around his body was so strong and tight.

A flashback of the memory where he woke up from unconscious.

He just like wanted to close his eyes that time so that he cannot saw what happened to their precious maknae,Zelo.

The kidnapper made him really felt tortured and they will kept kicking him hard if he didn't want to open his eyes.

 

~~~~~~

(FLASHBACK)

He felt around of him went to dark.He fainted from the hit at his back.

After all of those happened,he woke up and regained his concscious.He felt very hurt at his back like his back was broken.

He thought he could woke up at comforting place but it was a room,an empty room that only had table,chair,him,and the most that they wanted to meet,their maknae,Zelo.

Unfortunately,Zelo that he met was not like the usual,healthy and fine maknae.

He could felt that his heart was broken into pieces and was like a piece of broken glass pierced into his chest too.

Blood at all of his white school's uniform and his face too.Bruises at his skin.Zelo looked very weak and cannot even moved his body.

Youngjae wanted to approach him and held him to protect him from the kidnapper.He knew Zelo had suffered so much at there without his hyungs helped him.

The kidnapper broke their promise to keep away from Zelo and not hurting him.

Zelo slowly tried to call his Youngjae hyung.

'Young...Jae...H...yun...g' Zelo called Youngjae with all the strength that he still got.

'Junhong ah...'Youngjae replied with his not so clear voice.He struggled himself to approach Zelo with his hands and legs were tightened with strong thick rope.

It was just 1 centimetres away from Zelo before two mens entered the room and kicked Youngjae at his stomach away from Zelo.

The pain at his stomach grew a lot.The two mens didn't care if they felt very hurt because they had no human feelings inside their dirty hearts.

'Well,well.Look who's in this pretty room.The two famous idols who had their precious face but it's sad to hear..that their face now got ugly',a man who wore mask entered the room and scoffed them.

The man was the kidnapper and as for Zelo,he already knew who was he but Youngjae no.

'GO AWAY FROM OUR MAKNAE YOU JERK!'Youngjae tried to scream with all the strength he got.

The smirk of the kidnapper still can be seen by them.He walked closer to Youngjae and bent down his knees to hold Youngjae's face.

He harshly held his chin up.

'Hey,boy.Be nice to us.Don't call us that.We were so kind to you.You still had your life and was not dead.Your maknae still had his life too',the kidnapper said.

Youngjae felt disgusted with all the words that the kidnapper said to him.He spitted at the kidnapper's face.

The kidnapper wiped his face off before pushed back Youngjae harshly to the floor.

'Like what I said to you,be nice man',the kidnapper spoke before he ordered his men to kick Youngjae until he broke down from being able to still fight back.

He was kicked by almost seven peoples.Only God could knew what he felt.The pain that he felt at his body.He tried to look at Zelo who looked lifeless because of very weak.

The eyes of the brothers met together.It was like a telepathy for them to tell their care and love feelings.

'Stop!'the kidnapper asked his men to stop kicking.

He bent down again and held Youngjae's face.

'Let me see.Not so bad',he scanned Youngjae's face.Now,it had blood and wounds.

'You want to watch a nice movie infront of you?Very nice movie that you would not be able to forget',the kidnapper smirked with evilness.

Youngjae shooked his head as he knew what the kidnapper meant.

'Boys,KICK HIS MAKNAE NOW!'the kidnapper ordered with a loud voice.The men approached Zelo and started to kick him even more than before he was alone there.

'No..No..No..No..'the words that only Youngjae could say with his weak body.

The room was like turned to dark and froze forever when the body of their beloved maknae was hurt,kicked,punched by peoples who had no heart and sympathy.

'No..no..no..no..no..no..'Youngjae spoke with weak voice and he closed his eyes.That's all what he can do.

'OPEN YOUR EYES!'the kidnapper shouted.He slapped Youngjae's face hard to force him open his eyes.

 

~~~~~~

Hello everyone! ^___^

Another new chapter from me again.

Thank you so much for reading and subscribing.

Please leave a comment,

and thank you again.

But this chapter still so short,

I'm very sorry .

Bye.