Fifteen

Protect Our Maknae

Dark,grey,and white were the colours of the sky now.It's already night and already dark as the watch at Yongguk's hand was showing the time now.The time showed 8.30 p.m in the night.It was freezingly cold in the car that Yongguk was in it with one driver who drove Yongguk to go there.

The driver switched off the air-conditioner of the car to make warm feeling can be feel in the car by the two of them.Yongguk rubbed his hands to make his palms more warmer.

All of sudden,the radio that they listened to was playing their song 'One Shot'.The MV version of the song.It was strangely coincidence what the hell the radio was playing the MV version of the song.

If the song was the MV version,the sounds of the shooting can be hear by them.Shooting people,killing people,punching people,blood,hurt,scary and so on that were the things that were in Yongguk's mind now when the song was played all by the way they were heading to the kidnapper's place.

The part of the song,when they started to shoot the peoples with their guns,a short imagine appeared in Yongguk's head.He didn't knew why he had that short-showing film in his head.The short film was about his dongsaengs were shoot by the kidnapper.He shooked his head to make the film go away from his mind.

'Aish....This is really crazy!'Yongguk yelled to himself.The driver quickly turned off the radio too.It was suffocating Yongguk's soul.

Yongguk held his head to make himself can bear with the situation.

'Bang Yong Guk sshi!Stop from being like that!'the driver ordered while still controlling the car.

He released his hands from holding his head.He tried to breath in and breath out.Then,he got his soul again.

'I could be die,hyung after this',Yongguk showed a bitter face.

The driver sighed as a frustration of Yongguk was kinda like want to give up.The driver had been with him since before he debuted as B.A.P.The driver was like a big hyung for Yongguk and the other members too.

'You will not,Yongguk.You and the others will be save',the driver replied softly spoken.He was just wanted to make Yongguk feel more calmer.He can't be panicked with the situation.It may will be a mistake if he started to have panic in himself.

'I hope so,hyung.This is was very dangerous.Why the kidnapper did this to us?This was such the craziest thing that ever happened in my life as a 24 years old boy',Yongguk answered with a deep sigh continued after that.

'Just pray to God that all of you will be save',the driver said.

Yongguk nodded his head and started to make himself more calm.

1 kilometer left before the war begins.

~~~~~~

 

'Yongguk ah,you're really the best leader for us' - Himchan.

'Hyung,thank you for taking care of me for all this time' - Daehyun

'Yongguk hyung,We were smart together' - Youngjae

'Strong muscles together with Yongguk hyung' - Jongup

and the lastly

'Hyung,Thank you for taking care of me and loving me' - Zelo

 

The words that Yongguk remembered in his mind of his dongsaengs.The others were just too adorable for him.He was the leader and the big hyung in the family of B.A.P.

The car went in and the big white-coloured house can be seen again but not again for Yongguk.He was the first time to see that house infront of his own eyes.

Just by seeing it already made Yongguk's heart dup dap dup dap fastly.He knew his dongsaengs must be were in the house.

Then,he gets out of himself for the car and the driver left after Yongguk already got out.This job was the worst job for the driver to send the members that were just like his own dongsaengs to the kidnapper place.It was a 'Dead' house.

It was freezing coldly outside and the cold winds hitted Yongguk's face and neck.He slowly started to approach the door of the house.It looks dark inside from what Yongguk saw from the window.Step by step,he slowly handed out his hand to open the door.

The cracking sounds of the door can be heard by Yongguk and it really afraid his nerves.It was so dark in the house.

When he closed the door,a laughing voice started to haunt him.

'Well,well,The leader had fulfilled his promise.Congratulation,Bang Yong Guk',only voices that could be heard.The person that was saying cannot be seen because there was no light in the house.

'WHO ARE YOU?SHOW YOURSELF,YOU COWARD!'Yongguk shouted in the dark.

Then,a light appears to light the person that who was talking to him. 

Yongguk was suprised the kidnapper was.....

'Hello,Bang Yong Guk.We meet again.Do you remember me?'the kidnapper spoke with a mocking tone.

Yongguk pointed his finger to the person as he still can't believe that the kidnapper was the boy who did not got accepted at TS because Yongguk came after him and shined as the best than him.

The person thought Yongguk stealed the happiness in his life.So,this kidnapping was because of revenge.That's the reason why the kidnapper asked him to come as the last person and kidnapped the maknae including the other four.

Why did you do this to me?'Yongguk asked.

The person laughed for what Yongguk asked.

'That was the ridiculuos question ever that I heard in my life.You knew what you did to me right?You knew right?! Huh!'the person answered with a loud voice.

'That was an old story.You can't still thinking of it.It's already passed.I'm the one that got accepted,you have to accept the real fact',Yongguk replied and the both of them still talking to each other.

'This was because of YOU,YONGGUK!If you never came,I would be the idol and not you.You've just ruined my life since the day you've got accepted by TS',the person harshly spoken.

'Just forgive that.You've just to accept it.We can't change it anymore.Release my dongsaengs', Yongguk  begged.

The person looked to Yongguk's face from the upstairs.He smirked then laughed.

'You want to know where are they?Here!Infront of your eyes',the person said loudly and suddenly all the lights started to lighten them.

That was not good lights,it was worst lights.All of s were tightened with chains and they sat weakly at the chairs that was around the circle at the floor.They were all hurt really bad.Blood at their face,body,and shirts.

The worst thing again was when he looked at the person at the circle,it made his heart broke into pieces seeing that the person was their maknae Junhong.

He was tightened with chains too and he looked very weak.He was badly hurt too by the kidnapper.

'BOYS!!!!'Yongguk shouted and tears started to make his cheeks wet.He can't bear to see his dongsaengs were like that.They all were really hurt bad.It can make tem die if they continued to be like that.They maybe will lose more bloods in their body.

'No,no,no,Yongguk.You can't touch them.They will die if you touch them.Look to your precious maknae..Aww..he's been missing his Yongguk hyung',the person said with evilness.

Then,the kidnapper's peoples hold Yongguk tightly.

'Let me go!YOU JERK!'Yongguk shouted and he tried to release himself from the strong holds.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE (In the next Chapter)

~~~~~~

Oh My God~ T___T

Two of my subscribers unsubscribed from this story.

Why?

Did my story was really that bad and boring?

Why must subscribe if didn't like my story

I felt very sad...

Huhuhuhu