Six

Protect Our Maknae

After few minutes,the cell phone was ringing.A new message was sent to them.It's from the same number who called them last few minutes ago.The kidnapper promised them to tell them the place where Zelo was.

Yongguk opened the message and indeed it was the address of a place.That must be where Zelo was.

'Damn it..This place is like 10 kilometers from here..I feel like I want to kill them now..'Yongguk was so mad and he grasped the cell phone hardly.He was so angry like he want to kick someone now.

'Relax yourself..Yongguk ah..Take a breath..'Himchan said.

'I can't be relax..How am I suppose to relax if Zelo's life was in their hand..?'Yongguk answered and he looked to Himchan.

The leader also never being so angry like that before this.He rarely can't be angry although he looked scary at the outside but he was not like that.He actually was a person with a soft heart inside.

'Yongguk hyung..We can't be like this..We must relax or else the kidnappers will think us as cowards and they will be easy to fool us..'Youngjae advised the older.

Yongguk knew that the younger advice was mostly will help them alot.They have to relax and to stay not panic.

'So,we have plans?'Daehyun asked with a curious voice.

Once again,the cell phone rang.It was a call from the kidnapper.

Yongguk answered the call.He pressed the green button. 

'Hello..again..'the strange and weird voice again greeted them.

Yongguk used the phone speaker so that all of them can hear what will the kidnapper says.

'STUPID!Why are you calling us again?!'Yongguk said with a high deep voice.

'Hey,be nice to me..I just want to remind something..Something that all of you should know..We are playing a game now..Hide and seek..you know..'the voice said to them and laughed with devilness.

'What did you think?Hide and seek??Are you crazy?Where's our maknae now?'Yongguk threw rapid questions.

'Like what I said..Just relax..We didn't kill him yet..He's still alive..You want to hear his pitiful voice?'the voice asked.

'Let me speak to him you jerk!'Yongguk replied.

'Here..'the voice said.The kidnapper aksed Zelo to speak.

'Hello..Zelo ah..Are you okay?Are you fine?'Yongguk asked to Zelo worriedly.

'Yongguk hyung...!Help me!!Help me!!'Zelo's voice shouted for help.

'Zelo ah..We will save you..Wait for us..'Yongguk continued.

Before Zelo could say anything again,the kidnapper already didn't allowed him to talk again.

'You hear that?He's still alive right..Right yeah..If the five of you come here to save him..'the voice threatened them.

Their heart was like frozing when they heard the voice of asking for help from Zelo.

'Hell yeah..Don't you ever put one finger at him..You will be dead..'Yongguk tried to be brave.

'Ooh..Scary..I'm afraid..'the voice spoken with a mocking tone.

'I want to tell you guys..We are playing a game now..Fun game..I want one of you come here first tomorrow without other four members..Just one of you first..Remember..Do something reckless,you will have his dead body..'the voice said to them and continued with devil laugh.

The call ended before Yongguk could say something again.

'HELLO!WAIT!!'Yongguk could only shouted but the call already ended.

He took a deep breath before saying something to the members.

All of them admitted that they were so afraid right now but they have to save Zelo.They have to be brave for Zelo.

'They really played with us now hyung..How can this be?Why they kidnapped Zelo?'Youngjae mumbled.

'Who's one of us will go there first?I'm afraid they will do something bad to Zelo..'Daehyun's thought.

They were thinking who will be there first.It's very dangerous for them.Very,very,very dangerous and risking.

'What if this is a trap made by them?Jongup suddenly asked.They could only think about Zelo now.They didn't think about if it was a trap made by the kidnapper.

'I think I should be the one who will go there first..'Youngjae suggested himself.

Daehyun looked to his bestfriend. 'I think I should be the one who will go there first..Not you..'Daehyun refused for Youngjae's decision and he suggested himself.

Yongguk,Himchan,and Jongup looked to them.

'I can handle this guys..You know I'm like what..I can handle it..'Youngjae said.He was desperate to go there first.

They knew Youngjae was a person who can handle a very dangerous situation.He can plan things very well as he was the brain among them but they were afraid for letting him go first.It was still very dangerous and risking.

They decided to agree with Youngjae's decision.They trusted him to be save.

'Just be super careful,Youngjae ah..'Yongguk reminded.

'Be careful..Youngjae ah..We will go there as fast as we can..'Himchan spoken to him.

'Youngjae hyung..Be careful...'Jongup reminded too.

'Youngjae ah..You are babo..Be careful..Look for Zelo..'Daehyun said.

'This is for our maknae guys..'Youngjae replied.

They nodded and they have to be get ready for tomorrow.They didn't know if they really can be alive.They were just idols but they desperate to save their maknae.The love of brothers was the power for them.

'The three of you must sleep now..Let just both two of us took care now..'Yongguk asked them to sleep.

Himchan nodded and asked them to sleep.They wanted their youngers have enough rest.

Yongguk and Himchan willing to just let them sleep.Their dongsaengs were important to them and they really loved them.

Daehyun,Youngjae,and Jongup nodded and followed their two hyungs order.

They slept at the living room and they stay together at that night.

Yongguk kissed his cross necklace.He prayed for their safety.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So,I have this kind of One Shot Mv feeling for this night..Thank you so much for reading everyone..^^

I have the feeling to update this chapter for this night..Tomorrow,I have extra class at school.That's why I wrote another chapter for today..

Wow..I did three chapters for today..^^

What will happen next???

B.A.P..I'm so into them.AAAA..I hope I can have a dream about B.A.P..^^

Hehehehe..Goodbye..