Nineteen (Last Chapter)

Protect Our Maknae

The hospital...

They were in the hospital now.Six of them were brought to the emergency room.They were really injured bad and the worst was Yongguk who got a shot at his back.Nobody knew if he could be save by the doctors as blood kept flowing out from the injury. 

News about them being admitted to the hospital because of the kidnapping incident already spreaded so fast as reporters came quickly to the hospital.It became the number one search at Kpop news as B.A.P was a popular 2012 rookie group.All of their fans kept spreading and updating their status to pray for them to be save and quickly recovered.They also want some big punishment to the kidnapper and the kidnapper's men.Justice have to be the number one for them.The kidnapper must be die.

The Secret members were at the outside waiting for them.They were crying out loud because they wanted their juniors to be save.

'Why did you didn't tell us,Zinger?',Hyosong asked to Zinger who sat beside her. Jieun and Sunhwa looked to Zinger stunned as they wanted to hear Zinger's explanation.Zinger was the one that one of the B.A.P members who told her to report to the police secretly.

 

(Flashback)

It was when Youngjae who will be the first one to go there.Before he went there,Youngjae met with Zinger and he was in hurry.

'Noona..Promise me..Noona will make a report to the police when all of us were already not here..I trust noona to do this..I want to tell Hyosong noona,Jieun noona and Sunhwa noona too but I have to be hurry now,noona..Zelo was in danger..Very very very in danger..',Youngjae said.

'I will help you..I will help all of you,Youngjae..Noona will help you of course..I'll promise I will come with the polices..',Zinger replied as her promise to Youngjae.

Youngjae smiled to his noona Zinger and hugged her before he went to the car.

(End Of Flahback)

 

'He was in hurry..and I don't want all of you to feel worry..That's why I kept it a secret..Mr Kang didn't know too..',Zinger answered.

'You should tell us..what if something bad happens to you and to the boys..?We would be worry about all of you..',Hyosung stood up while talking to Zinger. TS peoples were stopping the reporters to take their pictures because it must be keep private and TS idols had their own privacy.

Everything went slowly one by one just like pictures went one by one showing. They were struggling in the emergency room.

'Doctor,they are so weak now..!',one of the nurse shouted. 'Hurry!They can be save..',the doctor said while struggling to take out the bullet from Yongguk's back while the others were being treated by other doctors.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

'Hyung..don't leave the five of us..'

'Yongguk hyung..please stay..'

'Hyung........Stay...We promised to take care of Zelo right..?'

'Please stay Yongguk hyung...'

'Yongguk hyung..I will be the best maknae to all of you..'

 

'......I will not leave all of you guys..I will stay......'

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After few weeks,the five of them go to their leader's room. Yongguk have being in coma state for awhile.The five of them were still admitted in the hospital too and they have been waited so long for their leader to comeback.Wearing the same hospital clothes,they go inside of Yongguk's room.Their injuries are recovered slowly and slowly day by day.

They are not tired at all to wait their leader to comeback.They sit around Yongguk's bed with their wheelchairs.The doctor advised them to have enough rest and that's why the doctor asked the nurses to bring them to the room with wheelchairs.

'Yongguk hyung..Look at us now..We are together now waiting for you to open your eyes..',Zelo said with a smile.

Only the breathing sound machine system that can be hear by them in the room.Yongguk breathing is stable.

'Please comeback..fast..hyung..We will wait no matter what..',Daehyun spoke.

'Yeah..Yongguk..How could you just leave us waiting here..?,'Himchan asked and he joked.

Youngjae hits his elbow and that made Himchan says,'Yah..Youngjae-ah..That's very bad to hit your hyung..'Himchan pouted.

'I don't care..How can hyung said like that to Yongguk hyung..',Youngjae replied.

'Yah..I'm just joking..I'm sure he will open his eyes quickly if I said like that..'.Himchan smiled and looked to Yongguk that was still not opening his eyes.

Daehyun,Jongup,and Zelo laughed when they saw both of them had a little argue.Jongup starts his words to Yongguk after that.

'Yongguk hyung..The bond between brothers and friends will be forever and all of us will keep it forever..and one more thing..We promised to protect our maknae Junhong no matter what..',Jongup said with a serious tone that looked like he was all grown up than the other hyungs.

All of them look to Jongup as they can't believe that Jongup will say like that.Jongup had learned new things from the incident and that made the others looked at him frozed.

Jongup averts his eyes from them as he feels a bit embarassed. 'Wow..Our Jonguppie second maknae is growing up now..'Daehyun said and a smile formed at his lips.

'Yeah..I want to be like you Jongup hyung..',Zelo said. 

'You can be like Jongup hyung..Zelo-ah..',Youngjae spoke and he looked to Zelo with a smile.

'Awww..My dongsaengs..are so precious and adorable..Haha..'Himchan laughed and that made all of them joined in the laughters.

Nobody realized a miracle has happened near to them. They continued their laughters until someone spoke with a deep voice. A familiar deep voice and the voice was the voice that they really missed to hear. 

They slowly turned their face to Yongguk again and....

'Why so noisy..?',Yongguk asked and he already opened his eyes.

'YONGGUK HYUNG!!!!!',the five of them shouted with happiness.

~We will protect our maknae no matter what happens~

THE END

~~~~~~

Yeah!!! *Jumping of joyful* Finally,I finished writing this fanfic after so long..I'm sorry if the end of this story is boring and bad..Thanks for staying with me until the end everyone..I really appreciate all of you supports.Thank you so much for all the votes that loved my fanfic.I feel so happy and touched with all of your supports.This is the first time I write a story of this genre and I hope it will turn well and I hope I can do a better fanfic after this.Thank you everyone!!!! *Throwing ribbons everywhere* Thank you everyone~~ Bye-bye *Waves*

-LOVE BA.P LOVE BABY-

Enieez