Eighteen

Protect Our Maknae

 

 'Just three more left,Yongguk..You have to be more careful and don't just be hurry..'he whispered in his heart.

 

Yongguk still didn't picked his own picture,Jongup's picture,and Zelo's picture.Now,just the three of them that still left.The leader and the maknae lines.Yongguk knew that he was responsible to the maknae lines lifes and safety as he was the oldest and he was the leader of this group.He can't just let the kidnapper hurts them beacause if the kidnapper hurts them,maybe he will take the life of the kidnapper by his own hand.He will do anything to save his dongsaengs even it could risk himself.

'Hey,Yongguk! Are you scared?You looked scared now..I can see you are sweating your nerves a lot now..Haha',the kidnapper said from the upstairs.

Yongguk cleared his throat before answering the kidnapper. 'Hey,you! I'm not scared at all..Maybe you now that feels scared..'Yongguk smirked from downstairs.

The kidnapper and the his men laughed when they heard Yongguk said like that.They thought that Yongguk can't do anything with only himself.There was nobody can help him now at least if.......

'So,what are you waiting for..?You're the one that should be scared of me now.. You have to choose three more pictures..So pity for your lovable dongsaengs Jongup and Zelo..and the others as well..'the kidnapper said.

Yongguk glared to the kidnapper and he continued to choose the three more pictures that have not been picked up by him.Extremely nervous felling haunted Yongguk since he stepped into that house.He knew this will be a risky game but he cannot think very well and he just agreed to the kidnapper's game.

'Y-Yongguk h-hyung~~~',Zelo called Yongguk with a very weak voice.He was laying on the floor and blood was covering over his body.His school shirt was ripped and dirt was all over his body too.

Yongguk looked to the maknae with sorrowful eyes and his heart was like not was in himself anymore.The feeling was very very hurt and felt like it can be recovered anymore with joy and happiness.Yongguk was always near to just give up all of it because the kidnapper kept making him can't endure with what all the kidnapper did to his dongsaengs but the bond between brothers and friends kept encouraging him to not just give up easily.

'I will save all of you..',he whispered in his heart. He could not just say it out because if he says it out,probably the kidnapper will do something more bad to them because the kidnapper just like to see them suffer a lot.

'Faster..Yongguk~~',the kidnapper ordered him to be faster. Yongguk turned his body again to face the table that had the cards on it.He have to choose or else they will be dead just like that in the house.Meaningless and just hopeless to be alive again.

He slowly scanned the cards with his eyes and his heart that could help him to choose the cards.Everbody would say that  what our hearts said was exactly can be trusted and true too.Well,Yongguk tried to believe that for his dongsaengs.He moved his right hand one by one above the cards and then,he stopped at a card.The card was a bit brighter than the other cards colour although it was just the same in colour red.

In his mind,he probably would now be thinking that the card was the right card because of it's a bit different colour.He was happy and a small smile formed at his lip but he didn't knew that it was just a trick.The kidnapper would not ever want them to be save.He had his revenge to Yongguk and he cannot just forgets it completely.

'You trapped now..Yongguk..How can you just be fooled so easy..?Haha..Now,say a happy goodbye to your beloved members especially your baby maknae! Bye-bye Junhong!!',the kidnapper aimed a gun at Zelo and he was about to shoot him.

'NO!!!!!!',Yongguk quickly ran to infront of Zelo and he hugged Zelo's body.Everything went slow and the bullet got at Yongguk's body. 

Everything became silent and like there was nothing alive anymore in that room.Zelo looked to his hyung and he can felt the weight of Yongguk's body hugged him tightly to save him from the bullet.

The sounds of the sirens of police cars can be heard now.Someone called the ambuance too.The person was familiar to them.Everything was planned earlier by one of the B.A.P members.He knew something bad will happen before he went there.

God is still with them and......

The moment went fast forward..The Hospital..The Hospital..

 

 

~~~~~~

(To Be Continue)

Next is the last chapter everyone..I promise this fanfic will have a happy ending..