One

Protect Our Maknae

It's been more than 1 year since B.A.P debuted. They had produced a few mini albums including the newest one,One Shot mini album.All of them needed rest but for the maknae who was in his last year of high school feel so worried for his final exam because of their non-stop promoting new songs.He wants to get good results for his final exam.He will graduate soon.The hyungs gave the maknae a lot of support including Jongup who was just graduated from high school not so long ago.

Until another day,they finally can get their rest because they finished their new mini album promotions.Actually,they can get rest but it's not too long because they still need to practise and practise.Maybe they will have another comeback soon.

Despite the non-stop promotion,the maknae decided to go to the school.He wants to study more than take a rest.The CEO of TS gave him permission to study.He thought that it's for Zelo's own good.He wanted his artists to have good education too.Zelo missed his friends at school so much and  he felt guilty to his teachers.He felt sorry because he can't attended school always because of his idol life.Become an idol was his dream so he had to face the situation like this.He was desperate to finish his high school.The hyungs and the elders at TS family felt so proud of his high spirit.Another few years left,he will turn to 'Big Junhong'.

That night before his school tomorrow,the hyungs went to look him at his shared room with Jongup.He is studying a bit.Few books are at his table.The hyungs tried to hold their chuckles.Zelo was so focus to his books until he didn't realized his hyung were approaching him.Daehyun wants to scare him and make him suprise.He signalled them with a count 1 until 3.They tip toe to approach their maknae.The leader didn't actually agreed to the plan but because of the youngers puppy eyes, he followed them too.

'1..2..3..' Daehyun counted with a very low voice. 'MAKNAE AH!!!' he shouted to the focus maknae.The other shouted it too.Zelo was so suprised to the shouting of his hyungs.He nearly scribbled his book.His heart was beating very fast because he was so suprised.Nearly got a heart attack.The hyungs laughed because of his funny shocking expression.

'Yah..What was that for?I nearly got a heart attack because of hyungs..I thought it was ghosts that scared me..' Zelo whined and he frowned too.

Daehyun laughed so hard until he fell down at the floor and rolled because of Zelo's expression. The others just looked weirdly at him.That wasn't funny at all but he thought it was funny.

'Daehyun ah..Don't laugh like that.It wasn't funny at all actually', Himchan spoken to him.All of sudden he quickly stopped his laughter.Zelo blinked his eyes many times looking at his Daehyun hyung.Daehyun stood up hurriedly and apologized to the members and their innocent maknae too.Sometimes,Daehyun will just laugh so hard when he tease the members.

'I'm sorry everyone..It was not funny at all..' Daehyun apologized.Zelo smiled when he heard Daehyun apologized to him.He felt that he was older than the hyungs if one of the hyungs aplogized to him.

'Yeah..!Daehyun hyung apologized to me..Hyung should not pull my leg anymore..Haha..' he excitedly raised up his hands as a sign of victory. 'Yah..Maknae ah..' Daehyun whined.

The others shooked their head for Daehyun's action while Jongup just smiled as nothing was happen.Yongguk started the exactly conversation between the maknae.

He patted the maknae's back before saying any words. 'Zelo ah..You should sleep and rest now..You will go to your school tomorrow morning right..You should pack up your school stuffs right now..' Yongguk advised mind of a leader and the eldest in the B.A.P family.Zelo nodded as a sign he will pack up his books and go to sleep after finishing pack up his school stuffs.

'Alright hyung..I will pack up my things now..It's okay..' he replied softly.

'Junhong ah..You should sleep now or else you will feel sleepy and tired tomorrow at school if you not get enough sleep this night..I will prepare breakfast for you tomorrow morning..' Himchan advised to Zelo. Himchan was just like a mother to Zelo but not just him.The others also felt that Himchan was an another mother to them.Himchan looked fierce at the outside but inside he was  a caring,loving,and mother-like person though he was a boy.He had an elder sister that always did like that to him.So,that's why he was just like a mother.

'Okay..Himchan hyung..I will sleep after this..' Zelo replied while arranging his books.

'Don't play too much at school..Zelo ah..Don't be like hyung when I'm still schooling..Hahaha' Daehyun advised with teasing sound.

'Alright...Daehyun hyung..I'm already 18..I will not play..' Zelo pouted.

'Aish..Our cute maknae has already grown up..' Youngjae continued and he ruffled the maknae's hair.

'Youngjae hyung..You're messing my hair..' he whined cutely.

'I thought I can play games with you tomorrow..Junhong ah..' Jongup pouted.

'We can play after I'm back from school..besides hyung should rest first..' Zelo smiled. He knew that he will be missing playing games with his Jongup hyung.The maknaes line were just so adorable.

'Himchan hyung..Where's my skateboard?I want to use it tomorrow..' Zelo asked to Himchan because usually Himchan who's the one who will know his beloved skateboard was.

'I put it at the side of our door..Can you use it to school?' Himchan asked.

'Oh..Thanks hyung..Yeah..I can use it..I'm just lazy to walk..' Zelo replied and innocently looked to his hyung.

'Sleep now..Junhonggie..You too..Jongup..Sleep now..' Yongguk ordered them to sleep now.

'Okay..Hyung!' Jongup and Zelo agreed together. They saluted to their Yongguk hyung.

Yongguk smiled for the adorableness of the maknae's line. He just loved them so much like his own younger siblings.He loved the five of them altogether.He wish that he can have younger brothers just like the five of them.

Himchan,Daehyun,and Youngjae smiled too.They really loved and cared for each other.

But when they looked to the maknae again, they felt something weird in their heart.Each of them felt weird because they felt worried feelings in their heart.Something that messed up their minds. They just hoped that it was just their care feelings for their maknae.Zelo smiled to them before he goes to sleep.Same with Jongup too.

The four hyungs left their room after switch off the light of their room.