Chapter 2

Majestic & Pride

 

THANK YOU READERS FOR HAVING SUBSCRIBED ME. AND THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS. REALLY IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!! SO ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTER ^__^

Siwon who lives by himself, entered his house and went into the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea. He filled the urn with water and placed it on the fire. Then he grabbed some jasmine herbal and cut them fine. Later on he sat at the table sipping his tea. While he was drinking, a goofy smile crept on his face as he closed his eyes. He was thinking of Yesung. His eyes. His smile. His hair. His voice. He could mention much more things he liked about him. 
 
An intruder however had seen him smile like that. He was planning to pay Siwon a visit. He secretly walked inside his house. Walking around Siwon who still had not noticed Taecyeon's presence. He ticked Siwon's head, whereby the latter jumped from his seat. He looked around confused, when he saw him. "Taecyeon? How...when...did you..." "I wanted to see what my friend was doing." He referred to Siwon and sat down next to him. "You scared me." "Yeah well you we're the one who was daydreaming. What we're you thinking about anyway?" Siwon cleared his throat. "Oh nothing." Taecyeon's face went impish. "Ah~ come on. I am your best friend. You can tell me everything. So who is it? Huh? Huh?" Teacyeon lightly tapped his shoulder against Siwon's. "What are you getting at?" He sighed. "Are you in love?" Siwon's choked on his saliva. "I am not in love at all. I was just enjoying my tea." Taecyeon eyed him suspiciously. "Then what about you? Normally you would be complaining how you can't find a woman to love. But lately you haven't spoke about women at all." Taecyeon inhaled deeply, shifting on his seat. "Or did you perhaps found your mate?" Siwon looked at him with searching eyes. "N-no. I decided to let destiny decide for me." His words made Siwon think back about Yesung's words. "Taecyeon? ...Do you really believe in destiny?" Taeceyeon gave his question a thought. "Why do you ask? This nation has always believed in destiny. And so have you." "I know one person who hasn't." He murmured. But Taecyeon understood his words. "Who?" "No one. Nothing." Right then a post bird came flying through the window and landed on Siwon's finger. He took the letter from the bird and read it. "It is a call from Rain. Something happened at the village." Taecyeon nodded and they both headed out. 
 
****
 
Yesung was taking a walk through the village. There we're many people at the market today.  It was unfair how the people from the village lived in poverty, while the people of the empire stuffed themselves with too much food every day. Why does inequality exist in this world? Yesung noticed how a little boy, probably 12, was sneaking around. But he did nothing of it and continued walking. He stopped at the apples and admired them. He was so hungry but he was able to restrain himself from stealing one. 
 
Yesung was unaware of the fact that the sneaking boy had slid an apple in his back. When he felt something he turned around as saw the boy he had seen earlier. The boy's shocked face turned creepy. "Sir! Sir! This man stole an apple from you!" yelled he. Yesung heart missed a beat due to the shock. The salesman got livid. And ran to him. "You thief!"  screamed he and grabbed him by his collar. Yesung shook his head. "No I did not steal a thing. I would never do that." The salesman roughly snapped his bag away and emptied it. He pulled out an apple. The fire could be seen in his eyes. He held the apple before Yesung's eyes. "You would never steal?!! Then what is this?! Or am I the only one seeing it?!" Yesung stood bewildered himself until he remembered the boy. But he was already gone. He has made ​​use of this situation to steal some apples. "That boy must have putten the apple in my bag. I did not do such a thing." A crowd of people had surrounded them. "And now you are shoving the blame at someone else?! I'll teach you a lesson!" The first punch had made contact with his stomach. Yesung fell to the ground on his knees. For a moment he could not breathe. "Sir please ...believe me. Please. I would never do that. I would never." The salesman pulled him up by his hair. With his other hand he began to punch his face several times, when he turned over to kick him against the back. Yesung coughed out some blood. The salesman went to grab something behind his counter. Yesung had time to stabilize himself. He sat on the ground while the bystanders gave him nasty looks and whispered things among each other. 
 
The salesman came back with a bat and readied himself to hit. Yesung gripped his pants with his trembling hands, closed his eyes and waited for the pain that never came. Instead a gunshot was heard, followed by the salesmans scream. Yesung quickly shot his head up. The crowd began to scream in panick and stood farther away from the scene.  
 
The imperial policemen had arrived. The salesman lay on the ground bleeding. "What is this all about?!" screamed Hangeng. "You speak up." He pointed at the salesman. The salesman eyed Yesung. "That... that young m-man tried to... steal my ap-apples."  The imperial policemen looked at the man he was reffering to. "You! Do you not know that if you steal you get punished?!" yelled Hangeng. "Hey! Show some respect to the imperial policemen! Stand up and look at us!" Kibum said. Fortunately Yesung was able to stand up well. They all looked at him. "You again! So now you are stealing huh?!" spat Kibum. Yesung, who did not respond only had eye for the salesman who was bleeding to death. "You need to help him. At this rate he is going to die." "Do not dare to change the subject!" yelled Hangeng. Yesung let out a shaky breath. Then a sudden scream was heard. A women came running to the scene already beginning to cry. She ran to the salesman's side and held him in her arms. "Honey! Oh my goodness. Oh how did this happen? Why?" Followed after her came her son. "Father!" The son eyed the imperial policemen. "What did you do to my father!" The mother also joined her son. "What did you do to my husband! He is a good man. Why would you shoot him!" The crowd began to get noisy too. The imperial policemen looked confused for a second. "Don't worry. I have already called for back-up." said Rain. Nickhun went to stand on a wooden counter and shot three times in the air. People screamed and then got quiet out of fear and shock. The imperial policemen regained their composure. "If someone dares to make another ruckus, I will personally make you meet your death!" threatened Nickhun and sprang of the counter. Then he approached the women and son. "If you two scream against the imperial policemen again, my statement from just now, for you will be no exception." They both looked at the ground while the mother held her son tight. "If you two want to save that man. Go to the hospital." "He will not make it in time." A forgotten presence suddenly spoke up. "The blood loss he has incurred through this time is running high. He has to be treated here, right now." Everyone eyed Yesung. Rain frowned. "How do you know that?" Yesung gave no respond and made his way to the salesman. "Please let me help him" There was a glimpse of hope in the mother's and son's eyes. "Who do you-" Kibum got cut off. "Wait. Let him do it. Rain, Nickhun, help this man to move the body inside his house." ordered Hangeng Rain and Nickhun exchanged looks but carried it out either way.  
 
Once inside the salesman's house, Yesung prepared to for the operation. He tied his hair in a knot, took a few needles out of his bag, a little pot with alcohol and cottonwol. While he concentrated on treating the salesman's wound, the mother and son watched anxiously. While the imperial policemen stood bewildered at the man's ability. After some minutes Yesung was done. The salesman's life was saved. The women and son thanked him and then went over to the salesman. Yesung cleared his belongings and stood up. "Where have you learn acupuncture?" questioned Hangeng. "I ...I learned it myself" The imperial policemen felt impressed. "By yourself?" asked Rain. "Y-yes. My father is sick a lot and we can not afford a hospital." The imperial policemen however could not understand why he would help someone who has beaten him up. "But how idiotic of these people to go on a rampage for a little piece of food." Yesung glared at Kibum. "For you, a person living in wealth, it would not even matter if a hundred apples would be stolen. But people living in poverty would even kill themselves over some crumbs. You would not understand." Kibum went speechless. "Hey you! Watch your mouth!" said Rain through gritted teeth. Yesung looked away from their stares. "We will let you off freely. So don't steal again." stated Hangeng. Yesung directed his eyes on the ground. He left the house when he came face to face with Siwon and Taecyeon. Yesung and Siwon kept staring in each other's eyes. Taecyeon sensed the intense interaction between the two. Siwon felt Teacyeon's eyes on him so he looked at him. But Taecyeon then locked his eyes with Yesung's. Siwon also was able to feel the intense interaction coming from them. Yesung saverted his eyes somewhere else. He walked passed them without saying a word. The other imperial policemen came outside. "What took you two so long. You have come way too late." "What happened?" asked Siwon concerned because Yesung seemed involved in it. "You should have been there." said Kibum amused. Nickhun looked at him gravely. "How should I say this in short? That girly looking man who just left saved the life of a salesman. Even though he had beaten him up. That man is very impressive." explained Nickhun. "He got beaten up?!" asked Siwon worried. "Yes. Have you not noticed the blood on his face?" replied Nickhun. "What is it Siwon? You seem worried about that man. Do you know him?" questioned Hangeng. Siwon eyed his comrades one by one. "...No I do not know that man." relied he as he stared back at where Yesung has gone of too. Taecyeon kept is eyes on Siwon. Wondering what was up with the intense eye contact between them. 
 
 
The salesman then interrupted them. He looked around the market as if he was searching something. "That young man. Where is that young man."spoke he weak. "He is already gone." answered Rain . "Gentlemen, let us head back to the station." 
 
****
 
Siwon stopped halfway. "Guys, I have to go somewhere. I will catch up with you all later." Before someone could answer he had run off. "I'm going after him. To make sure he will not do something stupid. I do not want him to get scolded by the Emperor again." Hangeng nod in approval and let Taecyeon go after him. 
 
Siwon knew Yesung was at The Garden so that is where he headed to. "Siwon!" He heard his name being called. "Taecyeon?" murmured Siwon once he saw him. "Wait up." "What are you doing here?" "Making sure Mr. Choi won't do anything stupid." "Listen Taecyeon, can we continue this later on?" "Impatient are we? What are you going to do?" Siwon eyed him. "I will tell you another time. Go back to the station." Taecyeon gave in. "Okay, but when you arrive back home, I expect you to make me something delicious." "Yes of course. Now go." They smiled at each other as they both made their leave. 
 
****
 
In the meantime, Yesung was washing his face at the river. Scrubbing it softly, making sure to remove all the blood. When he stood up again he felt a pressure on his back. He undid his knot and shook his head gently. Behind him he could hear movements from the bushes. "Yesung?" Siwon made his way to him. "Are you badly hurt?" "No. I heal quick remember?" Siwon sighed deeply. "Please don't bring yourself in such trouble again." "Do you believe it?" Siwon narrowed his eyes. "Believe what?" "That I did it? That I stole that apple. That I am a thief." "Did you do it?" "No." "Then I believe you." Siwon embraced Yesung from behind and lightly kissed the back of his head. Yesung felt the pressure on his back again and flinched from Siwon's touch. "What is the matter? Are you in pain?" Yesung faced him and shook his head. "No. I'm just tired." "Stop Yesung. Stop it." Siwon came closer to him and cupped his cheeks. "You do not have to pretend in front of me. If you want to cry, then cry. If you want to laugh, then laugh. I you want to scream, then scream. If you are in pain, then tell. Honesty is also a concept that comes in a relationship. Understood?" Yesung's looked at him, his eyes watering. "I... I really like you." said Siwon. The comfort he felt from he other made Yesung smile. "Where are you hurt?" "My back." "Let me give you a massage." Yesung blinked. "A massage?" "Yes. And don't decline. Get on my back. I will you to my house. Trust me." Siwon turned around and waited for his answer. Yesung eyed him lovingly and hopped on Siwon's back. He felt happy at Yesung's decision. 
 
****
 
When they entered Siwon's house Yesung was shocked at how big and spacious it was. Everything looks expensive. Siwon chuckled at his admiration. "Do you want to life here? With me?" Yesung shook his head. "I have to take care of my father." Siwon nod in understanding. "But, is it okay for me to come here?" "Do not worry. I would have not bring you here if it would not be safe." Siwon readied himself for the massage. He placed the sheets on the ground, a pillow for head support. He went into the kitchen and came back with some herbals, oil and a little pot. He then sat down. "Take of your upper clothing and tie your hair please." Yesung followed his instructions. When he was done he lay down on the sheets on his belly, half . Siwon who was mixing the healing herbals with the oil noticed how smooth and milky Yesung's skin was in comparison to his. "It may burn a little when I put it on, so if it hurts too much just tell me okay?" Yesung nod as Siwon began to smear the substance on his back. Yesung lightly moaned under his touch. At first he was stiff but relaxed his muscles soon. His thoughts surprisingly wondered of to Taecyeon. What is it with that man? If Yesung is not mistaking, Taecyeon looks at him with the same eyes as Siwon does. "Is it fine?" Siwon interrupted his mind. "Yes, burning as you stated but it does not hurt much." "Good." Siwon then concentrated on massaging again. Yesung felt his body warmth rise. His hands we're soft and strong. Siwon had found a sensitive spot which made Yesung moan loudly. He did not meant for it to happen but Yesung got a little aroused. He gripped the pillow tightly and bit his underlip. While Siwon's cheeks had turned rosy. "Are... are you okay?" asked Siwon doubtful. Yesung nod weakly. 
 
Siwon who was done with the massage began to clean up his stuff. Yesung slowly sat up and grabbed for his upper clothing when their hands had met. They eyed each other. Without them not noticing it themselves their faces got closer to each other. Their body temperature rising and eventually their lips met. Siwon bit Yesung's underlip for entrance. Yesung accepted the request and opened his mouth. Their tongues swirled around in a slow and passionate manner. Siwon placed one hand on Yesung's cheek, while Yesung gently placed his hands on Siwon's shoulders. The kiss was making them feel sensual. They parted from the kiss, so that Siwon could take off is upper clothing. Yesung stared at Siwon's body built. He lifted his eyebrows. Siwon then locked their lips back together. One of Yesung's hands stayed at his shoulder while the other was placed on his chest. Siwon placed his hands on Yesung's back. They both shivered from each other's touches. They slowly went towards the floor. Yesung moaned when his back touched the sheets above the hardened floor. He released the kiss. Siwon began to on his collarbone, slowly moving upwards to his neck. Yesung moaned out loud at the pleasure. Yesung gripped Siwon's hair and hid his face in the crook of is neck. Siwon moaned, bitting Yesung's shoulder sending a tinteling sensation throughout his whole body. Yesung shot his head up, causing their groins to brush against each other. They moaned out each other's name loudly. They both panted and locked their eyes together. 
 
****
 
Meanwhile Taecyeon was heading towards Siwon's house. "He better have the food done already or I will literally throw a tantrum." said he to himself. Taecyeon's thoughts wondered off to Yesung. That man. I want to know his name. I have to know his name. He gets more beautiful everyday. Who would have thought that my first love would be a man? I certainly did not.  Maybe it is just a phase. It is because of the fact that I am longing for a woman so badly that I feel attracted to his lady like features. He ran a hand through his hair. "Ah! I am so confused. Why is he making me this way?!"
 
****
 
Taecyeon had soon arrived at Siwon's residence and entered. "Siwon?! Is the food ready?!" Siwon and Yesung froze. Siwon quickly took action and hid Yesung in the closet. "Stay here and do not say a word." whispered he. Yesung's breathing got irregular but he was able to nod. He has never before been as scared as this for getting caught. "Don't worry." Was the last thing Siwon said when he disappeared. "Hey Siwon!" yelled Taecyeon as he entered the living room. "Why is there no food? You would cook for me tonight remember?!" "Oh...Yes...uh I forgot. Sorry. I will begin right away. Go ahead to the kitchen." "Yes but first I need to change." Taecyeon walked over to the closet where Yesung was hidden. He reached for the knob when Siwon halted him. "No!" Taecyeon looked at him, confused. "I will do it for you." "Huh? I am a grown man. I can change clothes by myself." Siwon watched helplessly as Taecyeon reached for the knob. Yesung I am sorry. I am sorry.