Chapter 10

Majestic & Pride
FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER!! HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY IT MY LOVELY READERS ^__^

"Gentlemen." spoke the emperor towards his counselors and imperial policemen. "The reason I have called you here today is because I have an announcement to make. My son, crown prince Zhou Mi will be arriving in Joseon in 5 days." The room filled with gasps and mumbles of excitement and joy. Siwon was shocked at first but soon a small smile graced his lips. Not knowing that Taecyeon was staring at him with an indifferent look on his face. Deep inside he still hopes that everything is a lie, but his eyes and ears we're not deceiving him. 'Is it real?' Thinks he. 'Does Siwon like men? And why does it have to be them! Still... I can't tell anyone. I will bring Yesung in danger.' Right now, Taecyeon is disgusted by Siwon... he feels hurt by him for loving Yesung. 'Does this mean...' Without noticing himself, his cheeks got red at the thought of them having gone to bed. He clenched his fists looking back at the emperor but his mind was somewhere else. "I want to give him a warm welcome. He will be coming by boat so I want the security at the coastline to be tight." He spoke the last sentence while looking at Hangeng who nods. "I will give a feast in honor of his return." The counselors exchanged looks and nodded in agreement. "Hangeng. You and your squad may take your leave now." "Yes, my lord." 
 
 
"My majesty, we are glad that crown prince Zhou Mi is returning from China, but is it really a good idea." said counselor 5. "We are supposed to keep Siwon's identity safe." stated counselor 20. "Indeed, because only the elder people know that Siwon is a prince. Your second son." said counselor 2. The emperor sighed in worry. "I know. But he would be coming nonetheless, because he is my successor. Siwon wouldn't exist. The rules clearly state that we may only have one child and he shall be chosen as a successor. It was made to prevent rivalry between brothers resulting in a war. But I could not bring myself to kill him once he was born. I could not." "Then change the rules, my majesty. You have the authority and power to do so. We should have done it right from the start." commented counselor 18. "Have you lost it! Of course not! It is true that there may not arise a conflict between princes Zhou Mi and Siwon, but what if it does happen to the next generation?" stated counselor 10 firm. "I agree with counselor 10." said counselor 2. "Than let the next generation solve the problem. Because actually it would be a great idea if the emperor is allowed to have more than one child. For example what will we do when crown prince Zhou Mi dies?" asks counselor 15. "Prince Siwon can take his role as the emperors successor." replies counselor 5. "Exactly. So changing the rules will have his benefit and detriment. Everything has. Our rules now have either. But this will make sure that the empire won't fall." explained counselor 15. The other counselors began exchanging looks, they averted their eyes to the emperor. "I shall do that. I will make Siwon's identity public. I will let the empire know that Choi Siwon is my son. A prince of Joseon."
 
 
***
 
 
Siwon and his comrades are in the gym and the latter asked Taecyeon to go sparring with him. He accepted his request and each grabbed a chinese sword. Taecyeon felt that this was just the right way to throw his frustration out. But Siwon was so skilled with his swords style that he easily dominated Taecyeon. The latter kept ending on the floor, Siwon pointing his sword at his chest. The prince had repeatedly held out his hand to him and he would just stand up on his own, giving him piercing stares. But at their last round, knowing Siwon is such a good gentlemen he held out his hand again.This time Taecyeon slapped his hand away and angrily stood up. Everyone stopped with their exercise. Siwon eyed him with slightly parted lips and raised eyebrows. He stood dumbfounded. Taecyeon threw the sword on the ground, grabbed his bag and left the gym. Siwon quickly followed him. 
 
 
"Hey Taecyeon! Wait up!" screamed he, while running after him. "Is there a problem between us?" asked he once he catches up with him. "Nothing." replied he blunt. "Don't lie to me Taecyeon." spoke he soft. Taecyeon harshly shook Siwon's hand from his shoulder and faced him, while pointing at him in an accusing manner. "Well aren't you a hypocrite!" Siwon flinched. "What?" Taecyeon shook his head. "Just forget it." said he and started walking. "Wait! You know you can tell me everything." Taecyeon stopped and turned around. He walked back to him until their faces almost touched. "You once told me you we're dating someone and would tell me. So do it. Tell me who it is." Siwon held his breath and tensed up a bit, wondering why Taecyeon was asking such thing. He doesn't want to lie, but he can't tell him the truth either. He knows what Taecyeon just said is truth. And it was stupid of him to do, for this is not something you can easily talk about. "I... W-we aren't together anymore." A look of disappointment washed over Taecyeon's face and shook his head in disbelief. "You are an awful liar Choi Siwon." He turned around and this time left, not listening to Siwon's screams. 
 
 
*** 
 
 
The emperor and empress sat across from each other in the main chamber. Drinking a cup of tea. "Now what is it that caused you to get ill?" The empress but her cup down. "It was a herb. Called rosemary. I had never taste it before and wanted to try. It's a pity I won't be able to drink it again." The emperor nods. "The young man, I believe his name is Kim Yesung, he saved your life and I want him to be present at the feast in the palace." "Oh that would be lovely. I can thank him right away." "Yes, it will indeed be."
 
 
***
 
 
Taecyeon was walking along the road when he spotted someone he had been longing to see. Now he will grab his chance. "Hi Yesung." said he to the male, who is laying on the grass. He has his hair tied in a knot and the man loved the way he could see more of the ukes features. Yesung opened his eyes and was greeted by Taecyeon's gleeful smile. "Can I invite you over to my house?" Yesung smiled back. "Sure." 
 
 
 
Taecyeon gave Yesung a little tour in his house and it ended at his room. The raven haired man stood agape at how spacious the room was. "Do you like it?" Yesung smiled at him. "It's gorgeous." Taecyeon closed the door. "Not as close as gorgeous as you." Yesung blushed and turned his head. Taecyeon's smile falters when he remembers their kiss at the palace. He reaches for Yesung's hands and holds them in his own. Yesung looks at him in confusion. "May I kiss you?" asked he reckless. Yesung widens his eyes and pulls his hands back. "I-I... we have already talked about this." "I know. I know. But give me a chance. Please." Taecyeon pulled Yesung close to him and walked backwards, making them fall onto the bed. Yesung tried pushing him off, but Taecyeon pinned his hands to the bed. He was very strong. "I'll treat you well. I'll do anything. Please....please let me just kiss you...please." Yesung only got more and more confused when Taecyeon began crying and planted his lips on his. A sloppy kiss, with tongue. Taecyeon was completely dominating him until Yesung hit him in the crotch with his knee. Teacyeon rolled off of him on his back ad held his crotch while in pain. Yesung got up, his insides shaking. He looked at the younger man who was sobbing. "W...why-" "I know." "What?" "I know that Siwon and you are lovers." Yesung choked on his breath, his eyes getting watery. "W-what are-" Taecyeon abruptly stood up. "Don't lie! I saw you two, at the palace. You we're kissing. I heard everything you said to each other." Yesung hit his hand in front of his mouth while shaking his head. "No! We we're alone. No one was there." said he panicking. "I was there." "W-we're you alone! W-who knows-" "Stop panicking. I'm the only one who knows and I won't tell anyone. I wouldn't want to bring you in any danger."  Yesung hid his face behind his hands, hiding his tears while falling to the floor, on his knees, crying. Taecyeon, either, went on his knees and embraced him. "We can't keep our secret safe. We failed." sobbed Yesung. "It's still a secret. Because I won't tell. I wouldn't hurt you Yesung. I love you."