Chapter 7

Majestic & Pride
I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS OTHER UPDATE. AND DON'T WORRY THERE WILL COME MORE YEWON FT. TAESUNG MOMENTS, PLUS THINGS WILL GET MORE INTENSE, (NOT RIGHT NOW THOUGH :p) THANK U FOR THE COMMENTS ^__^ 

The first thing that came to Yesung's mind is that everything had been a bad dream. But as soon as he knew where he was, he destroyed his first thought. He touched his left cheek but the blood was gone. Then he looked at his hands, they are still a bit shaky. He was not new to such a thing as death and as a nurse such a thing is unavoidable. But what has happened to Bomin was different. She was killed. Cold bloodily murdered. I could do nothing. I was powerless. He was so lost in his thoughts that he did not notice another man's presence. 
 
"Yesung?" spoke the man hesitantly. Yesung shot his head up and eyed the other figure. "Taecyeon? How...? How long have you been here?" Taecyeon shifted somewhat in his seat. "Well... before you have woken up I was already here." "Why?"  Teacyeon looked a bit taken aback. He was not sure if he should answer. Yesung also was confused of his own question. "Because I care for you." The latter averted his eyes from him. "I couldn't protect her." "Huh?" "She died. She died because of me! I should have listened and obeyed the rules. But my stupid sense for justice was a fatal mistake." Yesung clenched his fists. "That is not true." Yesung looked at him. Taecyeon came closer. "She also would have died if you did not try to save her. Father told me everything. I'm sorry that this happened." Yesung bit his underlip. "...It's unfair. This system... it's unfair." His eyes began watering, threatening to let tears escape his eyes. He breathed out a shaky sigh. "I know... I know it's unfair." said he, feeling empathy for him. "But there is nothing we can do to make their life's any better." Yesung could say nothing. Afraid to cry. A long silence erupted between the two. 
 
Taecyeon swallowed and looked him straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry about the other time." Yesung titled his head, slightly confused. "What other time?" "When I... k-kissed you." Yesung waved it off with a smile. But it wasn't sincere. "Ah! That time. It's okay I have already forgotten about it." Taecyeon's chest tightened at his words. "But!" spoke the latter. Yesung stopped smiling and faced him seriously. "But, I will try my best and hardest... to make you love me back. Even if this kind of love is forbidden." Yesung wore a look of anxiety and worry. He hoped that Taecyeon would give up after that time, but his determination has gotten bigger. "I won't lose. I will not lose you." The latter interrupted his thoughts. Yesung just stared without any words. 
 
 
***
"Do you know what you have done!" yelled Dr.OK, walking back and forth. Yesung did not sat comfortable in his seat and looking straight into this man's eyes was still hard for him. The aura in Seungwon's office was tense. Nonetheless Yesung held himself strong. "You shot Bomin dead. They call people like you murderers." Seungwon froze while slowly turning around. "What did you say?" Yesung stood up. "Just as I saved her, you... You! Killed her." Seungwon clicked his tongue in irritation. "These are the consequences of your reckless actions. You are well aware of the rules." Yesung hang his head low, in shame. "You should have killed me. Why didn't you?" whispered he. "Because your gifted talents are needed in the hospital. You scored highest in the test, remember?" Yesung made no answer. Seungwon turned his body to the window and looked outside. "Things are as they are. We can't do anything about it." 
 
"Before I forget. Here are the papers to your house." Seungwon held the papers to him, but Yesung did not accept them. "I'm sorry. But I don't want it." He bowed his head and left Dr. Ok to stand there dumbfounded.
 
***
 
"What is bothering you?" asked Siwon. Yesung sat in his lovers embrace. They haven't began a real conversation and instead decided to share a quiet moment in The Garden. Siwon had noticed Yesung's frame of mind but waited for his lover to come forward himself. 
 
"I saved someone today." replied he in a straightforward manner. Siwon enlarged the space between him. "You did? But that is fantastic. So why do you look so sorrowful. I hate seeing you like that." Yesung smiled but it was a gesture that would make your heart clench. "She was killed. Right next to me. She was not even able to utter out a word or Seungwon had shut the door in front of her face." Siwon's eyes widened. Seungwon? He means Taecyeon's father? "Horrible." whispered he, though he was not looking into his lovers eyes anymore. "And her mother, Joah... I heard she died."  The taller man averted his eyes back to him.That name sounded familiar to his ears. "And now the daughter died too. Everything is hard to comprehend." Siwon frowned for his thoughts are still questioning about the name. Then it hit him. Joah was one of the smugglers, who did not pay the distribution by hiding away the money. "Ow! Siwon you're hurting me." The latter, not noticing his grip had tightened quickly let go of his arms. "I'm sorry." Yesung shook his head. "Let's go home." Siwon nodded. He won't tell his lover about Joah's condition. It will only make things worse. 
 
***
 
Six Weeks Later...
 
"Ah! My feets are hurting Siwon. I'll get blisters at this rate. Let's take a pause." complained Yesung. The sun was shining on his fullest but the nature under their feet was still wet because of the rain from earlier. The spring had made his start a couple weeks ago so Siwon wanted to take a walk. "We are almost there." "Almost where!" said he irritated. Siwon chuckled. "The waterfall." Yesung abruptly stood still. He was bad-tempered today and had no patience for this activity. "We walked for hours so you could go to a waterfall?" "But dear-" "No." said he while shaking his head. "I'm going back." "But we can go for a swim. The sun is shining and it's not so cold anymore." Yesung glared at him. The taller crossed his arms, a playful smile gracing his lips. "I see. You would rather spend our free time to make love don't you?" Yesung's cheeks turned rosy. "But exchanging our love here in the open is not such a good idea moreover it will be quite uncomfortable." Yesung cleared his throat. "Don't say such things." His words made him feel embarrassed and fragile. "I was not thinking about such things." "There is no need to act so innocent my darling. We have seen each other many times." teased he. Yesung closed his eyes when he re-opened them again. "That's it. I'm going back home."
 
Yesung strode away from him until he was out of his sight. But as he did the ground under him made him lose his balance and fall from a steep hill. Siwon called out to him but as stubborn as his lover was he did not come back. He sighed and quickly followed after him but he could not find him anymore. He called his name several times but there was no respond. After some time he started to get worried that something might have happened to his lover.