Chapter 11

Majestic & Pride

LONG SINCE I UPDATED. SCHOOL HAS STARTED AGAIN SO THE UPDATES WILL SLOW :$ (MAYBE) I HOPE THIS CHAP DOESNT . SO PLEASE ENJOY ^__^


The day for crown prince Zhou Mi to arrive had finally come. It was afternoon and preparations for the feast was already done. Thus when he would arrive at the palace, his family and the people would be waiting for him. 
 
 
***
 
 
Siwon was uneasy and worried with the fact that Yesung was invited to the feast. He hadn't come into the ballroom yet. His mother said that he was given proper clothes and made up. And Taecyeon was avoiding him. It hurt him, but it was a special day today so there was no room for sulking. 
 
Then finally the giant doors opened revealing his long gone brother. Just as handsome and stylish as before. Everyone politely bowed and welcomed him back. So did his parents and Siwon. The family sat on their throne. Siwon noticed confused and surprised faces. But that was to be expected. Only a quarter knew he was a prince. 
 
"Good evening my people of Joseon. As you can see, my family is now complete. My wife, my eldest son and my youngest one prince Siwon." 
 
Shocking expression followed. 
 
"I shall no longer keep him in the shadow. You shall treat him as a prince. A majestic person and with respect. Now then, let's star the feast in honor of cronw prince Zhou Mi!"
 
Everyone bowed and began enjoying themselves. The two princes made their way down and began mixing between the people. So many people we're coming towards them. Zhou Mi had no problem talking but Siwon did. He was thinking about Yesung and wondering where he was. However his worry faded when he saw Yesung in the distance. Looking a bit uncomfortable and lost. Siwon smiled and hastily made his way to him. Taecyeon had noticed Siwon's intent and wanted to reach his love first. Fortunately as soon as Yesung had come, he was taken away by a servant. 
 
 
***
 
 
Yesung was anxiously waiting on a silky bed in a beautiful room. Then the door opened and Yesung widened his eyes in shock. He quickly stood up and bowed to the emperor. With his face facing the ground, he could hear a door lock. Yesung swallowed. He heard his footsteps approach and saw two feet. 
 
"Please raise your head." His voice sounded firm but soft. 
 
His tone made Yesung raise his head. The emperor stared at his face. He reached for it and touched every inch of his face with his fingertips. Yesung stiffened at the touch. 
 
"Don't strain yourself." 
 
But Yesung couldn't. The way the emperor was looking at him send chills down his spine. "My lord you-" 
 
"No. Don't speak." He pulled one strand of hair out of Yesung's face. "You are so gorgeous." commented he, a ual desire sparking in his eyes. He began loosing Yesung's clothes, but the latter panicked and stumbled backwards, landing on the bed. 
 
"My lord what are-" The look in the emperors eyes made Yesung silent. 
 
The emperor came closer to him and planted a kiss on his lips. He tried forcing his tongue into his mouth and roughly tried taking off Yesung's upper clothing.
 
Yesung was shaking from angst when a knock on the door was heard. 
 
"Is there someone there?"
 
Yesung instantly recognized the voice. It was Siwon, his lover. But the emperor told him to stay quiet until Siwon would go away. But he never did. Siwon had earlier seen his father follow Yesung. Siwon would always protect Yesung. Not matter who it is.
 
In the end the emperor went out and told Yesung to hide. "Father. Mother and brother we're asking for you."
 
The emperor fixed his collar and cleared his throat. He nodded and made his leave. Siwon quickly slipped into the room and closed the door. "Yesung? It's me. You can come out." 
 
Siwon saw his lover coming from under the bed and his upper clothes we're partly down. He was shaking and looked about to cry. "I'm so sorry." spoke Siwon. 
 
Yesung ran into Siwon's arms and the lovers stayed like that for some time. "Siwon, we're not safe anymore. People are starting to find out about us. Your comrades are suspicious of you and the emperor molested me and Taecyeon knows about us." sobbed he.
 
Siwon pulled back in horror. "Taecyeon knows?" 
 
Yesung looked at him with apologetic eyes. 
 
"...Now I know why Taecyeon is angry at me. He must feel betrayed and disgusted by me." 
 
Yesung shook his head. "I don't think he disgust you."
 
Siwon's brows met. "Why do you think that?"
 
"Because... because Taecyeon is in love with me."