Sungyeol's Favor

Heir and Heiress

"Bwo?! Are you crazy?!" Myungsoo shouted as soon as Sungyeol told him his favor. "L, jebal-yo! Can't you see that I'm freaking sick right now, and the performance is 3 days away!" Sungyeol said while pouting.

After hours of begging, shouting, blackmailing, and crying, Myungsoo finally agreed in his Hyung's favor. "Arasseo, I'll do it." He sighed.

"Gomawo, Myungieeee~" Sungyeol threw his arms aroung Myungsoo's neck. "Yah! Hyung!!" Myungsoo whined. Myungsoo shrugged his arms off and went to the Music Room where Eun Hee is currently waiting for Sungyeol.

As soon as Myungsoo arrived at the Room, he heard someone singing. It was a wonderful voice, it's like the voice is humming him to lullaby. He followed where the voice came from and it brought him to where Eun Hee was sitting.

She was sitting there, eyes closed, earphones plugged in. She was singing naturally. L couldn't help but to stare at her goddess features. Those pinkish lips of her, that nose of hers that was shapped perfectly, her brown-ish hair that falls perfectly. Everything seems to be perfect about her, L thought. L shifted out of his thought when Eun Hee opened her eyes, L awkwardly cleared his voice.

"Uhh, Sungyeol asked me to substitute him for this coming performance because his sick." L explained. He sat at the chair near Eun Hee's. Eun Hee just nodded her head and stood up to get some chords. "L-ssi, what do you want to play?" She asked, gaze still focus at the papers. "Hmm, how about Love U Like U, L-ssi?" She asked, and she stared at him and hand over the chords. 

"That sounds good to me, Eun Hee-ssi. And please, just call me L, it's kinda irritating." L said while getting the chords out of Eun Hee's grip. She just nodded her head and she started reading the chords. It was a deadly awkward atmospher between them.

L who notice the wall between them decided to break it by asking Eun Hee, "I know that our first meeting is kinda bad, Eun Hee. So, can we just start a new one?" Eun Hee brighten when she heard L's suggestion. She nodded happily.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo, but everyone calls me L." He said while offering his hand to her for a hand shake. "Lee Eun Hee, you can call me Eun if you want." She shook Myungsoo's hand. They both smiled at each other and they chatted while they're practicing.

"L, I think we should practice singing it now, we already mastered the chords." Eun Hee suggested. "Hmm, how about we just spend the rest of the day, out?" L asked while smiling evily.

--

Short update, everyone. Mianhaeee. =((( Our internet connection was not working so it's really hard for me to update frequently. Please bear with me.

 

Oh, and for those who has an KaKao Talk account, kindly add me please? IQ7820573. Kamsamnidaa~