II

Heir and Heiress

After the short break, I made my way to my next room. When I reached the room, the teacher was waiting outside. She approch me.

"You must be the new student. Just wait here, ara? I'll introduce you to your class. My name is Mrs. Kang, i'm your Math teacher." She said and left. Yay, math! I love math. I really do. And now, I also love the teacher.

"Class, we have a new student. She's a transferee. Please introduce yourself, kid." I made my way infront. I can see eyes looking and gawking at me. Boys swooning. Girls glaring.

"Annyeong haseyo. Jeoneun Lee Eun Hee imnida. I'm from TS Academy. Please take care of me." I bowed and smiled lightly. Boys starts clapping once I finished my introduction. "You can sit next to Kim Myungsoo, Eun Hee. Please raise your hand, Kim Myungsoo." The teacher told me. I started looking for a raised hand. And I found one. It belong to the guy who bumped me without saying sorry! Great, just great. "Kamsamnida, ssem."

I walked to my designated seat. Girls shoot daggers at me. If only looks could kill. I shifted uncomfortable in my seat. The teacher started the discussion.

Almost all of the students are already half-awake. Then, Mrs. Kang asked a student to solve the given equation on the board. "Kim Jong In, kindly solve this equation." It's Kai, the one who helped me awhile ago. Wah, he's my classmate.

"Ssem, I can't. I don't understand it. Mianhae." He bowed shyly. "Can anyone help this kid? Eun Hee-ssi, solve the equation on the board. Kim Jong In, stay standing!" She told him strictly. I stood up and went to the board. Surprisingly, everyone was looking at me. God, I thought they're asleep?!

I started solving the equation easily. Gasped can be hear inside, the teachers' mouth fell slightly open. "Eun Hee-ssi, that's a different formula." She told me, still shocked.

"Oh, jinja? Mianhae, ssem!" I bowed quickly and was about to erase the formula when Mrs. Kang spoke. "No, it's amazing. That's the harder formula. How come you know this?"

"I-I studied this formula last two years, ssem." I answered her and went back to my seat. Now everyone's attention is focus onto mine. Hate this .

--

Myungsoo's POV

Wow. So her name is Lee Eun Hee. She's freaking smart! She's not just beautiful but she's smart too. And she's didn't scream when she found out that i'm her seatmate.

--

Kai's POV

Eun Hee. That's the name of the girl who manage to move my icy heart for the first time I laid my eyes on her. And guess what. She's my Math Classmate.

I was about to fall asleep when Mrs. Kang called my name to solve the math equation on the board. I felt so embarassed because I can't solve it. Eun Hee was called to help me solve the equation.

And, Dang, She's smart. She solved it the hard way. And she says that she studied that formula two years ago?! What is this?! 

And then the lecture continued until dismissal. I was about to approach her when she recieved a phone call. Oh well, maybe I'll just talk to her tomorrow.