VI

Heir and Heiress

Eun Hee's POV

Me and Kai have been practicing for 3 days straight already. We we're assigned to dance Trouble Maker by HyunA and Hyunseung. At first I felt nervous, but I decided to act normally.

Today is the examination day. We watched as our classmates perform. We're both nervous, I can see it through his face. I couldn't help to stare at his face. I admit that Kai is handsome. I trailed my eyes through he's hair, forehead, eyes, nose, and lips. My eyes stopped when I looked at those thick lips, my heart skipped a beat. I unconciously touched his lips. When my finger landed on his lips, he flinched. Our eyes looked, it seems like it's just us.

We didn't notice that we're already being called to perform. My teacher snapped us back to reality when she waved his hand in our eyes, breaking our eye contact. "Are you done in your little staring contest? If yes, then, please perform now." She said holding her laugh.

We nooded awkwardly. Kai and I stoop up and face the whole class. We are about to perform when Infinite came into the room where we held our mini competition. I tensed a bit and Kai must have notice it, puts his hand on my shoulder and whispered something, "It's okay. Let's pretend that we are just practicing, ara?" He pulled away then smiled. I nodded my head and the beat started.

We started dancing. Kai and I seems like we are the only one at that room. We didn't break our eye contact. Chorus came and everyone started cheering. Our performance ended, everyone clapped except L.

I didn't gave a damn and just went to Kai and said, "Yahh, we did great!!" "What do you mean great? We are awesome back there." He said while laughing. I just watched him laughed, and I felt my heart beats faster. What is this thing?

--

Kai's POV

We are waiting for our turn and I was hella nervous. I suddenly felt a finger in my lips. I flinched and looked to Eun Hee. We locked eyes, it seems like we we're in our own world. Until the teacher broke our eye contacts.

While performing, our eyes our locked again. I felt so happy at that time. I felt my heart skipped a beat.

Did I really fall for you already, Eun Hee? Did I?

--

Eun Hee's POV

Right after the performance, I bid goodbye to Kai and we both decided to just celebrate on weekend. We exchanged numbers and left.

I changed my clothing and went to leave the room. I saw the Infinite waiting for someone. I decided to say hi so I went closer. "Hi, guys." I said while waving.

Dongwoo suddenly pulled me into a hug which gave me a fright. "You did a great job there, Eun Hee! I didn't know you're a great dancer." He said. Hoya suddenly pulled me away from Dongwoo, "I was really surprised when I saw your performance, Eun Hee. Don't mind that crazy guy there." He said while eyeing Hoya. Then the YaDong couple continues to fight.

Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungjong group hug-ed me. I hugged them back and bowed, "Thank you guys. Thank you." I said while smiling. L who suddenly scoffed got everyone's attention. We just ignored him and I talked to Sungyeol. "Yeollie, what are we gonna do for that performance of us?" I said panickedly. Sungyeol laughed and ruffled my hair, "Don't worry we had enough practice last day. It's enough already." He said while chuckling.

L was hugged by a girl named Eun Ji, "Hi babe. I've been waiting for you." L said sweetly. "Mianhae, oppa. Kaja? I thought we're gonna go out?" She said while battling her eyes. Disgusted, I looked away. They continued flirting with each other until L bidded goodbye to Infinite.

I bidded my goodbye too. I ran to the school gate, waiting for my Chauffer. A red ferrari was parked infront of me. It was my Butler/Chauffer, Man Deok Ajussi. I looked around if anyone's looking, fortunately, there was none.

I asked him to bring one of my ride, because I decided to stroll around Seoul. I hugged Ajussi and bidded goodbye.

I sped my car up and decided to head at a Mall to buy some clothes for clubbing. I bought a black mini dress and a heels. I was about to ride my car when I saw L and another girl. It was not Eun Ji anymore. I thought he was with Eun Ji? I shrugged it off and just wished that L didn't notice me riding this car.