Weird Feelings

Heir and Heiress

Eun Hee was on her way to school when she saw Kai running, "Ajussi, stop the car!" She shouted Kai's name, "Kai!" Kai quickly stopped running and looked for the person who called her name.

Eun Hee hopped off the car and went towards Kai. "Annyeong, Kai. Why are you running? Kaja, i'll give you a ride." Eun Hee said while smiling. Kai saw her angelic face and couldn't help but to smile too, "Oh, Nae. I was running late already. Chincha? Kaja!" He beamed

The ride on their way to school was filled with laughters. Kai kept on telling some joke and Eun Hee would always laugh.

Their ride halted to stop, and Kai and Eun Hee hopped off. "Komawo, Ajussi." Eun Hee said while bowing, Kai bowed as well.

"Arasseo, Young Miss, I won't be able to pick you up later after school." Man Deok Ajussi said, feeling sorry. "Kwenchana." Eun Hee bowed one more time and she and Kai went inside their school.

"Wahhh, I'm not late!" Kai exclaimed. Eun Hee chuckled at his childish act. "Eun Hee, how about I give you a ride home, nae? I left my car here at school so, yeah?" He asked while smiling brightly. Eun Hee hesitated for a while but she gave a nod afterwards. Kai pinched her cheeks, "Kyeopta!"

"Kai, we have the same class right? Let's just go together!" Eun Hee said while dragging Kai. She didn't notice that he's dragging her by his hands, Kai was burning pink because of this skinship.

 

Myungsoo on the other hand was waiting for Jiyeon together withthe rest of the infinite. "Aish, hyunggg! Why do we have to wait for that bi-" Sungjong stopped his statement when he felt Myungsoo's death glare.

"Just a little bit more, guys. She'll be here any seconds now." He said while searching for Jiyeon. Few minutes later, she showed up. "Finally, waiting for her isn't worth it." Hoya mumbled, but loud enough for Jiyeon and Myungsoo to hear.

"Oppa, it seems like i'm unwanted here. I'll just leave." She said while faking a sob. Sungyeol and Woohyun scoffed. "Ani, ani. Just let them." Myungsoo said while eyeing Hoya, Woohyun and Sungyeol. But they just rolled their eyes on him.

 

Jiyeon was sent on her class by Myungsoo, afterwards, he went to his Math class. As soon as he entered their room, he spotted Eun Hee sitting next to Kai, laughing. Somehow, he felt betrayed and dejected.

He shrugged thosed feelings and he sat on his place. But he kept on hearing Kai's joke and Eun Hee's laughter, even though it's imposibble for him to hear them.

He secretly prayed that their teacher would just go inside already. Unfortunately, his prayers are not answered, because they'll be having free time instead.

Kai pinched Eun Hee's cheeks and Eun Hee just chuckled, by those actions he can't help but to get jealous. He felt like his heart was being stabbed by them. He didn't understand why, but it seem so.

 

After their classes, Kai and Eun Hee headed towards the parking lot to get Kai's ride. Eun Hee's eyes widen when she saw Kai's ride. It was just like her but it was colered black. Kai saw Eun Hee's reaction so he carried Eun Hee to the car. "Yah, Jongin-ah! Put me down!" She protested. Kai just laugh and put Eun Hee in the front seat.

Myungsoo who was also at the parking lot near their space saw their action, "Ughh!! Why do they have to do those thing!?" He shouted irritably.