I

Heir and Heiress

Eun Hee's POV

It's been 3 years when Eomma and Appa adopted me. I hid my face, my identity, my life-story to the media. Every time i'm near getting caught, I transfer school. It's been very hard for me. Transfering school every year? That's bull-.

Today is the third time I transfer school. Sometimes it's kinda tiring. Scratch that, Always. It's always tiring. Trying to fit in. Adjusting to those pathetic lessons. I'm sick of those.

As I enter my new school, I can feel a lot of eyes on me. If I say, a lot that means a lot. Literally. Gossip errupted as I stepped inside Seoul High.

"Who is she?"

"Is she a new student?"

"Dang, she's pretty, man!"

"I'd love to go out with that hot chick!"

And many more...

As I walked my way to the office, I bumped into something. Or should I say, someone.

I quickly apologize. "Mianhae, I didn't saw you." Our eyes met. He's handsome. Mouth's slightly parted, I awkwardly looked away, blushing. "Ani, kwenchana. It's my fault anyway. Where you looking for something, Agashi? It seems like your a new student." He asked. This boy is too kind for he's apperance.

Everyone's eyes got focused onto us. Gasped can be heard. "Oh, dae. I'm looking for the office. And, yes, I'm new here." I smiled lighty as I take my leave.

I continued my search for the office. After few minutes, I manage to locate myself infront of the office. I took my schedule and headed to my assignated room. I sat at the back part of the room, trying to fade away. But, I failed terrably. Everyone kept on looking at me.

Luckily, the homeroom teacher finally got in. "Class, today we have a new student. Ms. Eun Hee, please introduce yourself." The teacher announced.

I stood up infront and faced my classmates. "Annyeong. Jeoneun Lee Eun Hee-imnida. I'm from TS Academy. Please take care of me." I bowed and I sat down to my seat.

After my introduction, My homeroom teacher started lecturing. Two hours later, the bell rang. Everyone rushed to the canteen.

On my way there, I heard some girls, shouting. I take a look at what the commotion is about. I saw 7 dashing boys. They must be the Kingkas. Oh well.

I was about to leave when a figure bumped into me. All of my books scattered on the floor. But he never apologise, instead he blamed it onto me. "Watch where you going. You're blocking my way, new kiddo." He said while glaring at me. Now everyone is looking at this scene. Ugh, great.

"You we're the one who bumped into me, sir." I said while narrowing my eyes on me. He didn't even listen to me. He left, just like that. Whats with that boy?!

I was picking up my books, when a hand helped me. When I looked up, it was the guy who bumped into me this morning. I muttered a short thank you. And I left. He ran after me, and asked my name. "What's your name, agashi?"

"Eun Hee. Lee Eun Hee. I gotta go now. Annyeong." I was about to leave when he took my wrist. I looked at him, weirdly.

"My name is Kai. Let's be friends, arasseo?"

---

Myungsoo's POV

I'm Kim Myungsoo, known as L. My life is just plain boring. Girls throw theirselves at me. Confession happens everyday. Girls shouting when we make our way in school. It's all .

My parents say that I only bring shame to our family. They kept on telling me that I'm suppose to behave because I'm a heir! My life is not as happy as they think it is.

Me and the rest of the infinite are walking our way to the cafeteria. Girls are already shouting. Sungyeol and Woohyun are giving their "Fan service".

"Sunggyu oppa, your so handsome!"

"Dongwoo oppa, please be mine!"

"Sungjongie, let's go shopping together!"

"Wah! Sungyeol and Woohyun oppa, saranghaeyo!"

"Hoya oppa, teach me how to dance jebal!"

"L oppa, your the best!!"

And many more

. Damn, they're so noisy. My eyes was scanning the crowd when I saw this girl. She's beautiful. I haven't seen her before. I think she's the kid that their talking about. I bumped her 'accidentaly'. Her books fell and I was about to help her when I remember the sasaeng fans. I just blamed it onto her. Then she made a comeback, "You we're the one who bumped into me, sir." Wow, she's fiesty. I made my leave without even saying sorry.

And for the rest of the day, the face of that girl, got stucked on my head. I wonder what's her name is.

--

AN: How is it? Please tell me if it is bad. Its my first fanfic anyway. Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. English is not my first language.