X

Heir and Heiress

L's POV

Stupid Sungyeol who made me substitute him. I was about to enter the room where Eun Hee was when I suddenly heard her singing out loud. Instead of knocking, I decided to stay hidden for a while and listen to her voice. Wow, I never thought she was this talented. She's a great dancer, she can play the guitar perfectly and now she can sing too?! My thoughts were shifted when my eyes focused on her face. Her lips, eyes, how moves when she sings. She seems so perfect.

I was awaken from my train of thoughts when Eun Hee suddenly opened her eyes. It seems like she's troubled because of the fact that I am here. "Uhh, Sungyeol asked me to substitute him for this coming performance because his sick" I suddenly blurted. She suggested that we should just play that song. So we did. After hours of non-stop practice, I decided to ask her to come with me. And it seems like she won't agree. 

Author's POV

Eun Hee was about to agree to L's invitation when her phone suddenly rang. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah, Uncle is looking for you, he said I should pick you up now. Where are you anyway?" Daehyun asked seriously. Eun Hee suddenly stood up and slap her forehead, "Ugh, I forgot about that schedule. I'm still here at my school, go and pick me up. I'll wait for you ate the front gate." Then Daehyun hanged up and Eun Hee bid farewell to L. "L, I have to go now. And thank you for your invitation."

Eun Hee packed her guitar quickly and rushed towards their school gate. And the moment she got there, Daehyun was already there. "Hi, oppa!!" Daehyun smiled and carry Eun Hee's guitar, "How come you forgot that appointment, princess? You're supposed to pick a dress for your upcoming party." Daehyun said and ruffled her hair. "I don't know how come it slipped into my mind. Is appa mad?" She asked nervously. Daehyun just shook his head and drove to the shop.

Eun Hee and Daehyun arrived at the said shop not too long ago. Eun Hee saw her dad waiting for her and she immediately run towards him and apologize, "Oh princess, there is no such thing to be sorry about." Her appa laughed whole-heartedly. Eun Hee smiled brightly and hugged her appa.

Then Daehyun suddenly coughed which made everyone looked at him, "If you don't mind Uncle, let's proceed to Eun Hee's gown-choosing-moment." Daehyun joked and made Eun Hee and her appa laughed.

Tons of gowns were presented infront of Eun Hee. Some were too revealing, some were too out-of-the-occasion type of gowns, some were too showy, and some were too overly-designed. Eun Hee got tired of just sitting and letting the employees shows different gowns. So she stood up and went to pick on her own. In just a few minutes, she found something that catches her eyes. It was something not too revealing, not too showy, not overly-designed and it is just right for the occasion.

===

A/N:

Hello!! Im sorry it took me months to update this story. Im really really sorry.