V

Heir and Heiress

Myungsoo's POV

So today is the THE DAY, that my Jiyeon is coming back. If you;re wondering what's my connection with her, then, I can't answer you. Because, even I doesn't know what our relationship is. Maybe sweet friends or something. 

A lot of boys likes Jiyeon because of her facial features. She's the Park Heiress, the second most known heiress. The Mysterious Lee Heiress is the first. I don't know why, but she kinda is. I once saw her at a party, but unfortunately, she wears a mask. The way she smile reminds me of Eun Hee, my seatmate in math.

Me and Jiyeong was supposed met at the garden at the back part of the school. I was wating for her when a voice called for me. "Oppa!" It was Jiyeon! Oh god, I missed her so much. I stood up and ran to her, I hugged her tightly and whispered, "Jiyeon, I miss you." She chuckled and nodded in agreement.

We chatted for a while when I remembered our gathering with Infinite. I stood up and Jiyeon looked at me weirdly. "Kaja, I need to meet with my Infinite brothers. I'll show you to them." She nodded her head like a child. She's so cute!

We went to the abandonded room at the 4th floor. And I saw Eun Hee with Infinite. Why is she here? When she became close with my Friends?!

How come Infinite can't even let Jiyeon step inside that room when Eun Hee can! God, I hate that girl! I hate her now!! 

Me and my infinite brothers faught just because of this petty mess. I just exited the room with Jiyeon. And come to think of it, she's right. It's like I already saw that girl somewhere. I just forgot where and when. She is a mystery for me. 

Kai's POV

It's been weeks since I met Eun Hee, and I'm trying my best to approach her but I can't. We ahve the same Dance and Math Classes. Because of her I already study my lesson at Math so that I won't get humiliated again in front of her.

It was finally the time for our dance lesson. I saw Eun Hee coming I gathered all of my courage and went to her, "Hi, Eun Hee-ssi." I said shyly. She was shocked of my sudden apperance. "Kai-ssi.. A-annyeong." She was shuttering how cute!

"So, You take dance lessons, Eun hee-ssi?" I asked while taking a seat around the corner. "Nae, It's been my hobby." She sat next to me. We chatted while waiting for our dance teacher. After few more minutes, our teacher came.

"Okay, so class. I expect that all of you are good in dancing. So, I have a assignment for all you. You need toi partner yourself with a opposite . You'll be performing a dance number and the one who will get the highest score will participate in the upcoming showcase that will be casted next week. I know you have a very short time to prepare but think of it as a warm up for the upcoming activities that you'll do." She explain and eveyrone in the class groaned.

I was thinking of partnering with Eun Hee, but I'm kinda shy to ask her. Eun Hee suddenly faced me, "Kai-ssi, I-i uhm. Is it okay if you'd be my partner? I really don't know anyone here except for you." She said shyly. I felt my heart beat faster when she asked, I just nodded my head like a kid. She smiled wider and bowed.

(After 3 day)

Me and Eun Hee is already practing for the assignment that was given to us. We're thinking of dancing a hip hop song but, the teacher made us dance TROUBLE MAKER. It sounds so wrong yet feels so right. Fortunately, Eun Hee works like a professional. She didn't say anything when we're practicing. Today is our final practice, and its our dress rehearsal. I didn't know what Eun Hee would wear, but I hoped it's not too revealing or hot.

Eun Hee suddenly came out from the dressing room inside the Practice room. She was wearing a short-shorts and a black tube with a leather jacket and a high heels. Looking at her made me feels like i'm commiting a sin. 

"Kai!" She snapped me back to reality. "Mwo?" I whisper. "I've been asking you if its okay." She said while smiling. "N-na-nae." I said while looking away.

We continued our dress rehearsal, and I decided to dance professionaly. We perfect the dance, fortunately. So, we decided to call it a day.

--

NA:

How is it? Boring?